Author Topic: Ali McGrath  (Read 811 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Speak Now

Ali McGrath
« on: April 21, 2011, 14:58 »
Character name: Alison “Ali” McGrath.

Description: Ali stands at 5”8, which is rather tall for a girl her age. Her eyes are slightly slanted, giving them an almost exotic look, as they are coloured a bright green. Thick eyelashes frame them, and she outlines them carefully with black eyeliner every morning. Ali has clear skin, which is very fair and can tan lightly in the summer months. Her hair is naturally long and wavy, reaching her elbows, and is a light ash blonde. Her eyebrows are thin and are coloured a dark ash blonde, Ali has an emerald clip across her fringe which is straight and sweeps across her forehead, where it is clipped to her left temple. Her lips are a light glossy pink, and are quite full. She normally likes to wear a lilac crop top along with a white mini skirt and black knee-length boots. Ali carries a blue backpack around with her. She wears a silver charm bracelet on her left wrist, which holds charms of Butterfree, Beautifly and Dustox, given to her by her mother on the day of her journey.

Personality: Ali is quite a carefree person. She tends to be pleasant and polite to most people she meets, and tends to get on better with guys than with girls. She is quite self-conscious and it takes her an hour every morning to shower and do other essentials, refusing to let anyone see her beforehand. She can be hyper and slightly naïve at times, not knowing about Pokemon as much as other Trainers, but she does look out for her Pokemon, and likes to see them getting stronger. Ali is prone to falling in love quite quickly, and it’s usually with strong Trainers, or Gym Leaders. She has a thing for Cilan. She’s not one to easily anger, but she can have her explosive moments, and is quite prone to crying to herself, when she has a rough day. She likes to show her Pokemon off, and is very strict about them being polite to other Pokemon.

History: Ali has just started out on her Pokemon journey. She is originally from Nimbasa City, in Unova, but decided to head down to Accumla Town, first, so she could experience her journey the way most Trainers do. Her mother is originally from the Sinnoh region, but her dad’s family has been living in Unova for as lo ng as she can remember. Ali travels to Sinnoh a lot, to visit her mother’s family. She was offered to start out her journey in Sinnoh, but declined, wanting to travel through her native region. She hopes to maybe battle some Gyms along the way, but isn’t too fussed about the Pokemon League, wanting to become a model instead, ever since somebody compared her to Elesa.

Friends and enemies: None, yet.

Pokémon: Emolga (f) Thundershock, Quick Attack, Spark, Double Team.

- Emolga was given to Ali as a gift, for starting out on her Pokemon journey. Her father tells her Gym Leader Elesa told him to capture her an Emolga, as it would be a loyal partner. Emolga is a carefree Pokemon, and likes to show off. She loves food.

Key Items: Pokedex (1)
                   Poke Balls (5)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 23:35 by Fearless »

Offline PTX Redux

• ~The Writer with Golden Status [Voted Best Writer in PLC + Best Role Player in '06]~
  • Gym Leader
  • Sentret Fan
  • "There's nothing like a good battle."
    • View Profile
Re: Ali McGrath
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 22:12 »
I see no problems with your character guide. It's quite good, in fact. You have my Approval and once Liam looks it over and agrees you can join.

((It's not Dento, however. We choose to use the English Dub names and it's Cilan. Just a minor tid-bit.))
Join Pokemon Live Connection, an interactive Pokemon fanfiction where every character's stories are intertwined. Think of it as one giant Role Play and sign up today.

Follow the Journeys Saga in Johto
Journeys: Johto Saga (Summary)

Speak Now

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 23:36 »
Okay, I've edited the Cilan bit.
Can't wait to start.. :)

Offline Liam

• Gym Leader
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 02:34 »
Sorry I took so long but you have my approval so I guess it's all turned out great.

I'm sure you've done this before so you know how to apply for PLC access via your profile, right? Sorry for the limited instructions because I am on my phone. :x

If you have any problems don't be afraid to ask for help! As for if you do know, I'll approve you when you send in your request.