Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 417554 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #2925 on: April 06, 2017, 19:38 »
I just thought of something I couldn't say here. Or even hint at.

Was it that jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: April 06, 2017, 19:43 »
Was it that jet fuel can't melt steel beams?
Nope! Let's just say it's something to do with Combusken's penis body!

almost as big as mine
Either you're really young, or it's genuinely that size!

EDIT: Read the post again and I realised you said three FEET, not INCHES!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline The Hooded Trainer

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: April 06, 2017, 20:46 »
Oh god, this is just what this topic is now, isnt it?

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: April 06, 2017, 21:08 »
Oh god, this is just what this topic is now, isnt it?
Yep! Let's just say I'm a big Richard for doing it!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: April 06, 2017, 21:11 »
 Am gonna be well sad when Stan Lee goes. Easily one of my favourite people.

It'll be a sad day.

Offline 2OrSomething

• Team Instinct At Heart
  • Rob Fan
  • Look at this nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: April 06, 2017, 21:13 »
Sure is fun knowing I'm a compete failure haha

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2931 on: April 07, 2017, 01:03 »
i have an issue that this is a "first world problems" thread not a "lulz so random" thread like it's descending into

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: April 07, 2017, 01:54 »
ya this threads going to cancer lads

one more day until spring break, but i cba to go to school im so tired

Offline The Hooded Trainer

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: April 07, 2017, 02:14 »
I am officially in the middle of a full blown love triangle. Like, wth, I didnt think this was an actual thing that happened to real people???

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: April 07, 2017, 07:34 »
my skin is so dry this morning :((

thanks gl <3

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: April 07, 2017, 12:57 »
Don Rickles died yesterday and that makes me question the future of the Toy Story franchise and if it will continue with a new voice actor for Mr. Potatohead. He is one of what I call the main five of the series with the others being Woody, Buzz, Rex, and Slink. They've been there from the beginning. Mrs. Potatohead, the Aliens, and to a lesser extent Barbie are additional since they played important roles in the sequels and with the exception of the Aliens, were introduced in the second movie. Slink got a new voice after Jim Verns died but it's not quite the same and he wasn't as prominent in the third film as he was in the first two. Estelle Harris could also go at anytime given she was around the same age as Don and that will really be a major blow given her significance in the third movie.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2936 on: April 07, 2017, 14:04 »
I'm either burnt out or very close to it
3 weeks of hell left

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: April 07, 2017, 14:09 »
I'm either burnt out or very close to it
3 weeks of hell left
And another four years if you live in the US like I do.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 09:21 by Captain Jigglypuff »
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline 2OrSomething

• Team Instinct At Heart
  • Rob Fan
  • Look at this nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: April 07, 2017, 18:05 »
Sometimes my school has lunches better than the daily ones available, and they had one of them today, and I qualify for free $2.75 lunches, so of course I got it, but as I started getting it, I already got some of it, I noticed it said it was $4. I wasn't allowed to put it back because it was already on my tray, and I didn't want to look like I messed up, so I just figured "I'll pretend I didn't see it, when I go to get my lunch confirmed, she'll notice and tell me and do something." BUT SHE DIDNT SHE RANG IT UP AS A $2.75 MEAL AND I FEEL SO BAD LIKE I STOLE SOMETHING.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2939 on: April 07, 2017, 21:01 »
s/o to me for taking my sweet time in replying orz

i say give it a try, whats the worst that could happen, it works?
yolo and all That i guess.

lmao our doctors surgery is same day embargo too, its the only way to be timely seen in this Modern Age of the nhs sadly. same day embargo (the "get up at 8 to get an appt") is the only alternative to "see u in 4 weeks i guess????" when it comes to organising appointments unfortch.
i managed to get an appt for the 24th with a female doctor (who i'm sure i've never seen before but the ladies tend to be more Sympathetic?? in my experience, male doctors have a bad habit of Not Listening to me when i say "hey bud my body is a garbage can given life"), so my blood tests should be back by then. gonna bring up my back pain that hasn't gone away (it's been 6 months!!!! i'm terrified i've slipped a disc lmao) and i think the heart difficulties might be related to angina cause my maternal family has a history of it. like as if i needed more crap to worry about

but yeh anyway regarding the fibro i typed up a whole big effortpost last time you mentioned it here and then got embarassed and deleted it and x'd the tab (i get effortpost Regrets sometimes after and sometimes before) but if you get the chance to get seen or maybe not i would look into a couple things

- gettin ur Magnesium levels tested if they didn't do that already
- getting ur "25(OH)D" or your vitamin d levels tested, idk how your bone density goes in ur family but if it tends to be on the low side DEFFO get it checked out
i'd have to double check my blood test letter thing but they're doing the second one i think. probably checking for WBC levels and something my mum mentioned (for her test it was a little higher than normal for her first test then normal for her second, which was a test for rheumatoid arthritis which I Do Not Want lmao)

IANAD etc etc but you might want to look into starting on a Magnesium supplement (with the neccessary "hey doc gonna start taking a mag supplement" appointment if you wish) and maybe scan thru the bits of this (some persons thing about fibro and magnesium) that youre able to read as while the Science Community figures fibro out it seems like getting additional magnesium in is a really good idea.

i take it for a bunch of stuff (tism stuff, joint issues, post-workout) but i would avoid anythign with Magnesium Oxide as it is really poorly absorbed and acts more like a laxative (long boring explanation but the less your guts absorb the more it makes u poop).

Spoiler: gross bowel talk • show
mmm i already have mild IBS (a symptom of hypermobility and fibro last i had a look) and i'm taking anti-diarrhea pills at least once a week, and there are also weeks where my body will just be Constipated all the time i'm kind of sick of it but it swings between the two (i get looser stools during period week cause of the hormones that make all that crap happen) and then i might get constipated afterwarrds??? its terrible. this body is terrible i want a refund

get magnesium citrate (absorbs better than oxide) or magnesium glycinate/bisglycinate (even better absorption than citrate) depending on whether you want midway between poop help and relaxin (citrate) or just straight up relaxing (bis/glycinate).   

we have all sorts of supplements in the vegetable drawer i can look at. i'll have to check w/ my doc on the 24th, make sure it doesn't mess with the codeine. and my mum suggested maybe going on something stronger?? i can slowly feel the 2 codeine 30mg not working. doc will probably say it's ok to go to 3 (even tho my instructions say 1 or 2 every 4 hours (lmao naw i don't wanna be that high thnx)) but i don't wanna jump straight up. it'd be easier if my pills weren't the size of FLEAS cause then i could cut em in half??? sighs.

they're also a pain to take cause what are these, pills for ants??

oh yeh they will do their best to demoralise you and dissuade you from trying again. obvs i have to be Health Confidential given this is patients kinda i guess but even if you can't stand or walk by yourself and need people to carry you and are allergic to things and have a terminal degenerative disorder the Powers That Be will go "errrr narrrrr thats not Complex Needs you can't get any of the equipment you asked for. you see you need 3 or more things in this column that we just made up or w/e" 

i re-read and i got 0 for everything. mobility, health, etc etc, and the man (cause i'm sure nafees is a guys name, Raven could probably correct me on that cause the dude's last name was Ahmed so i'm assuming he's of middle eastern descent but whatever idc) decided cause i Apparently got up from sitting without difficulty (spoiler i used my stick and the couch and took several seconds to get up) that i can totally walk 200 metres unaided (i can't. i stop, i lean on things or i use a stick like??? don't assume you dipstick)

if I do get the fibro diagnosis or if something is up i'm gonna be referred to a doc my mmum sees and she says she's gr8, plus it'd be interesting cause if it IS fibro she could investigate a genetic link, being i spawned from my mother and all that

whoops so much