Author Topic: How far in before the admins show up?  (Read 357990 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

quack98

Re: How far in before the admins show up?
« Reply #5850 on: July 24, 2013, 03:29 »

"WHAT!?!?"

\\ this is not good, Draghost didn't want him harming, he made this perfectly clear... He's supposed to be weakened, not dead!\\

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5851 on: July 24, 2013, 03:31 »

no power, no energy, I just want to die....
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5852 on: July 24, 2013, 03:35 »

Treading over to Blazicario, I hold him up, and push him back a bit so he would be propped up on the wedge-shape of his legs. I materialize shackles of dark energy upon him to stall him if things don't go as planned. Standing to mark the third point in a triangle formed by our positions, I assure Robin from across that Blazicario will be fine, and it won't matter soon. I ask him, "Having badly stunned him, are you fine with what I'm about to do?"
I am your master.

quack98

« Reply #5853 on: July 24, 2013, 03:37 »

"What are you about to do? If this is the arcane, I may have no part in this."

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5854 on: July 24, 2013, 03:39 »

A burst of energy crashes into me, I break the shackles and get up. "Draghost, I still say no and you are just trying to trick us," I suddenly yell.

Treading over to Blazicario, I hold him up, and push him back a bit so he would be propped up on the wedge-shape of his legs. I materialize shackles of dark energy upon him to stall him if things don't go as planned.

"Here's the proof you need!" I say as I show Robin the paper
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 03:43 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5855 on: July 24, 2013, 03:49 »

"And where is the trick you accuse me of planning? If I were tricking you, what would I get out of it? Answer me this. You wouldn't have to trust me, but you are a blind fool who takes me for trash, so if you plan to be difficult, and if you enjoy fighting, I will have to fight you. Whatever you may impose on me in battle I will simply brush off. I don't trust in your arcane arts. I do not refer to my own powers as such. You haven't seen the whole of my abilities. If we are to fight, I will promise you one thing for a worthless, beaten Memberlander: life, or if not, mine ending with yours. I am giving you a chance, you headstrong, arrogant half-peacock child. You are cursed to follow in my footsteps and you stumble everywhere else. You are doomed to copy me. I am your mentor. So don't be a battle-hungry idiot and take this chance to make it easier for all of us. This is just as simple as I present it to you."

"Robin, the arcane, as you call it, will not reach you when there is no place for it."
I am your master.

quack98

« Reply #5856 on: July 24, 2013, 03:52 »

"Fine. But if any arcane powers enter my body at all, I will break the one rule I follow, and I will kill you."

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
« Reply #5857 on: July 24, 2013, 03:53 »
Where are we exactly? I want to RP too  :tongue2:

ALL HAIL GOOMY

quack98

« Reply #5858 on: July 24, 2013, 03:54 »

(Read the last 3-4 pages, that should give you an idea. Anyway, I need to get some sleep, it's 4 a.m.)

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5859 on: July 24, 2013, 04:01 »

"Killing me is easier sworn than done. What, to you, is considered arcane? Anything involving magic? I can certainly run alternative powers in place of magic for the same goal. Tell me what falls within your definition."

I simply need to wait for other Memberlanders to understand me now.

((BronySpriter, I would've said the same as Robin but he sniped me to it))
Draghost speaking in his mind is out of quotes, as it had always been.
I am your master.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
« Reply #5860 on: July 24, 2013, 04:07 »
443. I exit the cave to warm up by the fire.
I see a couple of dark shapes by a nearby tree. They are moving and talking. I catch a few words about "Modminions" and "Arcane Arts".
I sneak over. One of the mysterious figures turned, revealing a rather annoyed face I knew all too well.
I am about to punch Draghost in the face when Ruby Robin grabs me by the arms and sets me down by Blaze's nearly unconscious form.
I start to struggle. Draghost puts a hand on my forehead and tells me to relax. I know better then to trust him, but I listen anyway.
"Wow, you act like a child," Draghost comments. "Good thing I stopped you like this before you started getting the urge to rule Memberland."
"What did you do to Blaze?" I snarl through my teeth.
"You must learn to trust me," he says and hands me a piece of a tortilla chip. I don't eat it.
"I am only trying to preserve Memberland from your impending rule of half-baked sprites and childish behavior. The Modminions would surely take over if you were in charge," he says, surprisingly calm.
"But you're going about it in the wrong way! We don't want to be ruled by a tyrant. We want a creator, not a destroyer!" I yell.
"Eat your tortilla chip," he glares at me.
I obey him. It tastes like dirt and ash.
"Now are you going to listen to me, or must I resort to........ other means?" he questions.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

quack98

« Reply #5861 on: July 24, 2013, 04:10 »

"Anything involving magic, yes. That is the arcane. I have no problem with you using it, I just am not being tainted by such powers. I cannot be contacted by it. Killing you, will hopefully never need to be done, but if I needed to I'd manage, it's harder to fight whilst keeping the other alive, and I've never failed at that"

(Sniped, and Brony don't take control of other people's characters!!!  ;D)

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5862 on: July 24, 2013, 04:28 »

"Allow me to directly address your statement. 'Destroyer' is not the right word. I was the creator of the Memberland, you have forgotten, and I plan to be again... a re-creator, you might say. Except we will all begin on the same page; we will forget the filth of the current dimension. We will all be familiar with the Memberland's history, starting anew, looking forward to the future and running ahead of the past. The Memberland-Modmin War II has come to an end, or it is becoming something it was never meant to be. We have finished writing this book, now allow me to publish it, and we will move on to writing our next book in the new world, a world of magic. I can explain the new world to you once I meet you there. So calm yourself, as I've said before, and stop misunderstanding me."

"Ah, Robin. Thank you for explaining this. Therefore I'll carry out my plan with an alternative power. Hopefully you won't mistake it for magic. It isn't. It is not the arcane. But you wouldn't tell the difference, that is, by what it would do for my plans."

"Has everyone settled down? Are we ready to begin?"

((Although, Brony did take control and that might be more of a problem now, I have to say, he played my character pretty well. :o

Pretty damn well. But not quite. ;D ))
I am your master.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5863 on: July 24, 2013, 07:16 »

((I have no idea what the cherrii berry is going on.  :o))
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5864 on: July 24, 2013, 07:18 »

You will soon, once we're all on the same page.
I am your master.