Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 417438 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline 2OrSomething

• Team Instinct At Heart
  • Rob Fan
  • Look at this nerd
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #2820 on: March 10, 2017, 16:22 »
The school blocked the website I'm taking quizzes on, now how will I find out which fire type starter I'm most like?

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: March 10, 2017, 18:56 »
The school blocked the website I'm taking quizzes on, now how will I find out which fire type starter I'm most like?

You could probably use Buzzfeed for that, just not for reliable and unbiased news articles.

Legit just found out that this experiment is too big to just send to people so now I have to actually do it the hard way and get people to take part irl and in person. Like, I could probably cheese it and do 10 people in total instead of 15 and I could get 5 fairly easy I think and the other five would have to be randos from class but I don't really bother with my classmates. Not because I'm that weirdo in the corner or anything, it's just that when you live outside of the city and transport is a pain after 6, it hits your uni social life.

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: March 10, 2017, 19:01 »
I have a lack of imagination to think of a story idea!

Person in a place with a problem.

I have legit until Tuesday to write an entire academic essay and I'm working tonight's tomorrow and Tuesday and I'm going to be sooo knackered the rest of the time why would my lecturer spring it on us like this is it' so inconvenient also why is the Cheltenham Gold Cup a thing that exists 😩
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: March 10, 2017, 19:33 »
Person in a place with a problem.
I thought of something, now I'm having slight problems thinking of a Pokemon team for that story!

So far Aggron, Absol, Golbat and Primape.

Starter pokemon is probably going to be Meganium.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 19:36 by The name master »
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: March 10, 2017, 19:43 »
there's this girl in my form who really hates my form tutor and is always like 'she never takes my side and she's useless' and it makes me so sad because our form tutor is absolutely lovely, a really kind person who has told me that i can come and sit at the back of her lessons any time i feel panicky - she's that kind of teacher

and earlier today i was discussing the fact that my tutor implied she was planning for a child with her fiancée and the girl just went 'urgh imagine //that//' and i just think thats a really horrible and unnecessary thing to say?

especially as the girl in question is late to school every single day, skips her tutoring sessions and has never done a piece of homework like??? sorry but it's the teacher's job not to take your side there???

thanks gl <3

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: March 10, 2017, 21:12 »
It always sucks because I don't want to lean back because it eventually does start bothering my throats and afterwards it's all sore and scratchy but I don't want to lean forward because then the blood just shoots out like come on mate I don't want this.

I would suggest having tissues or something like that at the ready. NEVER lean back because that could actually travel to the lungs and that's an even bigger issue. Leaning forward, idr if that does anything but make it come out faster, i'll get back to you on that. Just have something to gather the blood on and apply pressure.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2826 on: March 11, 2017, 00:34 »
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh doc didn't weanna put my codeine on repeat which means in 3 months i gotta go talk to a doc to get more codeine why this my dude

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: March 11, 2017, 01:14 »
So that guy, I found out he's going through something really tough that I went through an incredibly similar thing a few years back, but it's something I literally have only told one person, so when my friend said my immediate reaction was to want to be like omg I know exactly how he feels but then I got all anxious that my friend would be like "that's really convenient you sound like you've made this up to have something in common with him" even tho I know I haven't and it would be a /super/ crazy thing to lie about, but I still have the irrational fear he'll think that.

especially as the girl in question is late to school every single day, skips her tutoring sessions and has never done a piece of homework like??? sorry but it's the teacher's job not to take your side there???

We had a girl like this in our tutor group, people seem to think the tutor's job is just to make their life easier and defend them from the repercussions of their actions, not to, you know, tutor them? Would be a pretty garbage tutor if every time they did something wrong they just took their side and got them off the hook, sure they might appreciate it in sixth form, but a few years down the line it'd just be "my life sucks because my tutor didn't push me hard enough" lmao.

/rant
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline 2OrSomething

• Team Instinct At Heart
  • Rob Fan
  • Look at this nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: March 11, 2017, 11:49 »
help my friend thinks I'm Mettaton

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: March 12, 2017, 04:14 »
i got a bad haircut

it's a lot shorter so it isn't annoying and in my face but it looks bad lol

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: March 12, 2017, 14:29 »
 Legit had to post on our subject Facebook page because I don't have enough participants. Legit concerned about this experiment ngl but I've got two working days and a third write-up day.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: March 13, 2017, 13:07 »
Technically Day 3 of my time off work and every day so far I've had to sort stuff with work. It's not fun, I just want to relax and not have to worry about anything.

Offline 2OrSomething

• Team Instinct At Heart
  • Rob Fan
  • Look at this nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: March 13, 2017, 14:05 »
The teacher keeps saying he'll grade my project but never does it's still blank and I could have like at least 75% by now if he'd grade it but the blanks are bringing me to 69% and I'm grounded because of it

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: March 13, 2017, 20:44 »
Just had gravy with my chicken tenders from Dairy Queen for this first time and i'm wondering why i've never done this before.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: March 13, 2017, 23:03 »
Legit all I want in life is for someone who loves me exactly the same amount as I love them and it's just never gonna happen is it 😔
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE