Author Topic: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]  (Read 17312 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFch6XO5I_c
    • View Profile
Re: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2013, 15:40 »
Steel brought back the firewood, grinning as he dropped them in the grass.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2013, 16:08 »
((Sorry for not being back on, didn't have time to post when I was last here XD))

Jade kept an eye on Steel for a while as they made their way to Ecruteak - he had been electrocuted, after all - but turned her attention to observing the scenery when it seemed that he was fine.  Well, for now, anyway, until they got a clear verdict.  She was bored a lot of the time as they travelled, keeping up some small talk every now and then, but most of the time she was quiet.  There were a couple of moments when Faye caused some mischief, but nothing else eventful to Jade.

When they were setting up camp, Jade pulled only a sleeping bag from her pack and rolled it out neatly.  When Steel wandered off for some reason -  he mentioned something about sticks but she hadn't taken much notice - she saw his unfinished tent.  She found herself annoyed by it being incomplete and decided to try and put it together herself.  It couldn't be that hard.

By the time Steel was back, Jade had made little progress; there was a straight red mark on one side of her face, one of the poles lying in front of her (with a couple of her hairs caught on it), and she was sat on a small rock scowling as she read the manual she had dug out from Steel's pack.  She looked up at the sound of the firewood falling on the ground.  Jade huffed and pointed at the unchanged tent.

"That thing is a mess.  I don't see why it was not made to be built in a much simpler manner," she complained, wincing from the injury she had received trying to assemble the tent pole.
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2013, 21:01 »
Steel tried to stifle a laugh. "I uh, Sorry. But I'll finish up the tent. You can keep an eye on the Pokemon." he smiled to Jade as his Psyduck rushed around the campsite, setting up things from Steel's pack; a few small throw pillows and a large quilt. "Er-- Or not." Steel sighed a bit as his Togepi set up a campfire. "How about you just relax? They seem to have everything handled." Steel finished putting up his tent and watched his Pokemon rush about. "I didn't even ask them to do this..." He scratched his head as he sat down on one of the throw pillows. "So, uh... Yeah." Steel looked off to the sun setting over the autumnal trees.

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2013, 01:31 »
After the others had left, Sidney left his hiding place and looked at the sleeping Kangaskahn and spoke to it "You've lost your child, you must be desperate to get it back ... But, people think you are rampaging and they blame you ... You'll get hurt trying to find your child this way". While he spoke Sidney took out his spare Pokeball "I'll help you find your child and when you do I'll take you home and let you go ... If you want". Sidney pressed his Pokeball against the Kangaskahn.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2013, 17:55 »
The Kangaskahn was pulled into Sidney's pokeball, he caught the Kangaskahn without too much effort.

Steel's Pokemon just finished setting up camp as the sun finished setting, they looked exhausted, but happy. Steel brought them all over to the campfire to rest, Kapp'tain even went out of his way to gather berries for a dinner. Steel looked at the berries and nodded sheepishly. "I don't know how to cook." Steel fell over in dismay, "Why did I forget to pack food!?" Steel brought his hand up to his forehead. ((I don't know why... But I think Sidney should've caught up with them by now, so maybe he could make an appearance some time soon, It'd be best if everyone came together))
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:23 by Steel Winters »

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2013, 00:04 »
"Why would you bring pillows?" Jade muttered, looking rather confused as she settled on her rolled out sleeping bag.  "From what I have learned, it's a bit impractical, isn't it?  Of course, Mimi doesn't seem to agree," she sighed.  Mimi, after spending much time on Jade's shoulders, leaped on the chance to claim a pillow for herself.

Jade chose to stay out of the way of Steel's Pokémon and watched the sky as it began shifting to night.  Sol sat in her lap, still watching the others with wary eyes.  Faye continued to foil attempts to set up camp until everything was done - she seemed to target the tent more than anything - and Mimi just napped.

"Why did I forget to pack food!?"

Jade frowned and gave him one sideways glance.  She reached for her bag, dug into it, and pulled out three nutrition bars.  She tossed one at Steel and the other in Auri's direction.  "I have no idea how to cook myself, so I keep these on hand.  Mother says they suffice well enough, though I have not used them to substitute dinner."  She shrugged, ripped the wrapping of her bar open and took a bite.

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2013, 00:19 »
Sidney looked at Kangaskahn's Pokeball and then turned back to Goldenrod, then he remembered getting lost in Goldenrod and preferred his chances out in the wild rather then in the city so he turned to keep walking forward.

After a small walk, Sidney found a camp site with some people gathered around a fire "Hey" said Sidney, hoping he wasn't interrupting anything.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2013, 07:14 »
Jade's head snapped around to look at Cody.  Sol squeaked and clung tightly to his trainer's shirt, staring at the newcomer.  Mimi didn't move one bit.

"Ah, we have a guest."  Jade brightened up and looked around for a place for Cody to sit.  Her eyes turned to the large pillow Mimi was occupying.  With one quick swipe, the Meowth's pillow was pulled from beneath her and she fell on the ground.  She sat up and hissed at her trainer, who replied with, "Oh, remember your manners!  If you wish for comfort so badly, find something more suiting for you!"

Mimi made a grumbling sound as she found one of Steel's smaller pillows; Jade muttered something about her being a spoiled cat.  Jade puffed up the pillow and placed it back on the ground.  "Here, feel free to sit if you wish - "  She froze and her eyes went wide as she sensed something.  "Faye, do NOT - "

It was too late.  Faye's tongue was suddenly hovering in the air and it licked the side of Cody's face; the sound of Faye's distorted giggling filled the air.

"That is no way to greet someone, young lady!" Jade called into the night air, her tone strict.  "I apologise for her; she has been quite restless since I met her."

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2013, 18:10 »
"No need to apologize" Sidney spoke with a cheerful voice "Pokemon will be Pokemon" he said as he walked forward towards the strangers. Then, Sidney stopped and  looked at the others for the first time realizing that they might not have the same personality as the person who greeted him. "Is it ok if I stay here for a bit? ... I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome or cause problems" Sidney asked, taking a step back.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2013, 05:26 »
"It's fine, just don't go setting anything on fire." Steel chuckled as he chewed on the nutrition bar. He looked to Jade and said "Thanks, by the way..." Steel looked to the berry pile and picked up one of the berries, a strange looking red and spiky ball, for those who would have knowledge of such fruit, it is called a Tamato Berry. Steel held the berry and thought about eating it for a bit. He then sunk his teeth into the berry and yelped, his face turned completely red and his eyes were watering.
"That!... Is Spicy... Really... Really Spicy. I feel like someone set my tongue on fire..." Steel looked around, "Do any of you have any milk or something?... Water? Juice?... Something." He sighed and rubbed his forehead, he looked to Auri who had already fallen asleep. "Well then... Nevermind," Steel walked off to his tent, "We'll be right back after these messages." Steel said to Jade and Sid with a chuckle. ((Pokemon Adventures: The New Johto Journeys is brought to you by: Timothy hay, feeding rabbits since year.))
The Next morning...

"G-Guys?..." Steel stood up and looked about the camp, Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow graffiti was smeared all over the campsite and the people residing in the camp. "What's going on?! And who did this!?" A bush rustled and out came four Smeargle, each with different colored tails, Red, the one in front, Green the one standing to the right, Blue to the left, and Yellow standing behind Red. The Smeargle laughed and bowed to the group as Steel looked at the Pokemon... The four Smeargle leapt up into a tree, painting the tree as they moved. Steel looked at his hands, covered in a paintlike substance... He then looked to Jade and Auri, they seemed to be covered in the Smeargle's Markings, Sidney was as well... Steel chuckled at the three of them and brought out his Golduck. "Kapp'tain, buddy. How about you wash up the camp?... And... Us, of course... Hm..." And then, echoing through the forest came a musical sounding drumbeat and the chittering cry of a Pokemon... A large Pokemon came marching down the route, upon later inspection; it was two Pokemon, one riding on the other's head... Bellossom riding on a Ludicolo's head, the Ludicolo dancing along with the Bellossom, the two were singing with musical cries... And soon enough, it began to rain, the drops falling with Ludicolo's fast paced movements... The two grass Pokemon leaped in circles and basked in the water as the rain cleaned the camp, and Kapp'tain also seemed to be happy about the water. "Huh, I've never seen that Pokemon before..." Steel looked straight at the Ludicolo in a confused fashion. "Have you three seen it?... Yes? No? Maybe?"
((P.S. Steel, being a local to the Johto region, and never leaving his home until recently, has yet to memorize every known pokemon to this date... Ludicolo is one of the ones he doesn't know about...))
((So Sorry about the giant wall of text, I just went through the entire thread and fixed any double posts, So this is technically a compressed version of three posts... *Le Sigh*... Dunsparce))

((P.S. Are any of you still alive?...))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 08:02 by Steel Winters »

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2013, 23:05 »
"Never seen it before ..." said Sidney as he walked out into the rain, which he saw as a good thing as it washed off the rest of the Smeargle paint "Although a rain dance first thing in the morning is almost as annoying as a Smeargle raid during the night" Sidney mumbled while yawning and reaching for one of his Pokeballs.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2013, 09:10 »
Auri  complained a bit.
"I guess you're right..." Steel said to Sid before wandering into his tent to grab a small collapsable umbrella. "I only have one, so... I guess you three could share it somehow?... It's a bit small... Hrm..." Steel scratched his head and passed the umbrella over to Sidney as he packed up the camp, putting everything into his giant backpack. "Alright, let's get moving; we still have a lot of ground to cover before we get to Ecruteak!" And with that, Steel and his Psyduck sauntered up the road to Ecruteak City, Pointing to the sky as he marched on.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 20:31 by Steel Winters »

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2013, 21:08 »
(Whaaat? I just got back from France where only after we got to the house I realized we had no wireless internet so my laptop was useless ...)
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2013, 05:43 »
(Whaaat? I just got back from France where only after we got to the house I realized we had no wireless internet so my laptop was useless ...)
(Alrighty then!... I'll just delete all that material! Whoosh! It disappeared!... And after all that I think I should just do a little opening post for the whole Ecruteak shizzle.)

Steel and the gang arrive in Ecruteak City. His Psyduck ran around in circles with excitement as a cool breeze swept over the trees. "Lovely weather, isn't it?..." Steel stretched out his limbs and yawned. "For a city this place has a rather... Soothing feel. Oddly enough." His Psyduck ran through the city and skidded to a stop and flew a few inches into the air as he fell. "Kapp! What's gotten into you-- Oh." Steel looked up from his Psyduck to see four people, chatting with eachother. Steel was very awestruck by this, but not by their conversation, but rather by who was talking... Whitney, Falkner, Bugsy, and Morty! They all looked towards the group led by Steel in confusion. "Need something?" Morty said in a rather monotonous tone.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 06:18 by Steel Winters »

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2013, 17:24 »
Sidney was carrying Dart when he stopped behind Steel as he started at the four people. And, while Steel may have been awestruck by them Sidney had never seen them before as he had no interest in gyms or had ever even entered one. "Why have you stopped" Sidney asked Steel "Are these your friends?". Even as he said it Sidney thought that probably wasn't the reason, or Steel probably wouldn't be surprised to see them.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.