Author Topic: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]  (Read 17303 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2013, 21:58 »

Name: Alex Pheonix
   Personality: He is slightly arrogant, yet friendly and very intelligent.
   Appearance: A tall boy, about 5"8', Blue hair, dirty blond hair, always dressed in a t-shirt, jeans and fingerless gloves
   Other: Has healing powers, like Yellow. However, unlike Yellow, healing hurts him. (To make it not too powerful. Also, like a human using pain split. Works on humans and pokemon)
   Equipment:
5 pokeballs
5 super potions
3 Full heals

Team:
  • Knuckles - Combusken - Male - Adamant - Alex's loyal partner, given to him when he was 10. Like Ash's pikachu, he doesn't like to be in a pokeball, so Alex let's Knuckles follow him outside of it.
    Moves: Double kick, Ember, Peck, focus energy
  • Aura - Riolu - Female - Adamant - Alex hatched her from an egg he received from his mother. Generally fond of most pokemon, is only afraid of ghost pokemon
    Moves: Blaze Kick (Egg move) Force Palm Counter
  • Hopper - Natu - Female - Bold - Just caught by Alex, Hopper isn't very friendly towards Alex and his team. However, will do what is needed to protect his trainer.
    Moves: Peck, Leer, Night Shade, Lucky Chant

Please note I'm very active and on the site almost every day. Is this ok? Last, where would I start if accepted?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 22:35 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2013, 22:27 »
Jade looks around and shifts on the spot.  She doesn't know what Steel could mean by 'soothing'; she got nothing soothing from the chill that ran through her when they walked in.  Faye - the only one of her Pokémon out - reappears in front of her and gives her trainer a confused look.

"There is something wrong here.  I haven't a clue what it is, but... it is something."

"Are those your friends?"

Jade looks over at the group of four staring at their own group.  Jade taps her chin.  "I doubt it.  I think they are gym leaders, but I can only say that I recognise Whitney out of them," I say to Sidney.
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFch6XO5I_c
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2013, 22:40 »

Name: Alex Pheonix
((Alright... You're lucky that not many people are very active at the moment... Fine, I'll tell you when you should start... Latersh.))

Steel looked to Sid as if he had seven heads... "You're kidding, right? They-- They-- They're!" Steel brought his hand up to his forehead, nearly falling over in a comic fashion. Whitney and Bugsy had snickered at that, Falkner and Morty were still chatting with eachother for a few moments before they took notice of the two. Whitney began talking to Sidney with a bit of an annoyed tone, "Have you been living under a rock?... I'm Whitney, Leader of the Goldenrod Gym! And this is Bugsy, Falkner, and Morty!... They're also Gym Leaders... But... Not as Important as me, of course!~" She chuckled to herself. Steel jumped up in the air with excitement, pointing an index finger to Falkner. "I'll battle all four of you then! Yahoo!" Steel was glowing with excitement. With that Morty stood up and spoke to Steel and Sidney, "If you wish to battle us then you're going to have to wait. I apologize, but the four of us have important businesses to attend to... Although... Hold on one moment," He looked up to the sky in thought for a moment, "Ah. Well, I suppose Whitney may be able to accomodate you if you wish to battle." Morty cleared his throat politely and turned back to Falkner to continue their conversation. Steel looked to Sid, "How about we hit the Pokemon Center before rushing into a fight, Eh?"

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2013, 22:51 »
((Why? Too many people, profile not sufficient or other?))

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2013, 23:13 »
((Hush, just... Later... Not at the moment. There's stuff going on that needs to be donestuffed. Stuff))

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2013, 23:41 »
((Donestuffed? Ok then, I'll wait.))

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2013, 23:46 »
"Gym leaders ... Not quite what I thought they'd look like" Sidney mumbled to himself before he realized what Steel had just said "Wait ... When did I say I wanted to fight anyone?" Sidney asked "Cause I'm not so good at the whole battling thing."
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2013, 00:11 »
"I never said that-- Ah, whatever..." he opened his jacket and pulled out four Pokeballs or rather 'Steel Balls'. "Alright, Whitney how about you and I just start the battle right quick?..." Steel pointed to the remains of the Brass Tower, (currently called the Burned Tower) "In there." Whitney looked to Steel, and then to the Burned Tower and frowned "But it's so messy in there-- I'll!... I, uh... Fine!" Steel grinned at this and started sprinting for the burned building, leaving Sid and the others behind... "Wooo!" Steel exclaimed as he reached the building, his Psyduck jumped up and down happily.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2013, 01:11 »
((Looks good so far. Can't wait to get started))

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2013, 08:17 »
"From what I have heard, you do not need to fight in order to be a trainer," Jade says.  She appears to be directing it at Sidney but her gaze keeps switching from place to place.  "Supposedly fighting helps, but I feel as new to this as you are, Sidney."

As Steel runs towards the Burned Tower, Jade gets a good look at it and cringes.  "That is what feels wrong.  Something horrible must have happened there."  Jade begins to walk towards it to catch up with Steel.  Faye follows, giggling as she fades into the air again.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:36 by MissLuluZombie »

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2013, 16:52 »
"I guess so." Sidney said to Jade "Although the trainers everyone talks about are the ones that challenge gym leaders and go around fighting." Sidney then stopped walking as he caught sight of the Burned Tower "That doesn't look safe." He said "I think I'll just stay outside."
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2013, 21:31 »
Steel, who had already arrived in the tower looked around at the charred wood structure; he ran through the building, ducking underneath collapsed pillars and leaping over fallen bits of roof until he reached the very center of the bottom floor of the building. Steel looked about the empty area with a wild grin, he ran a hand through his hair and swept his other hand into his jacket; four Pokemon flew from the four pokeballs that he threw out from his jacket. "Alright! Jade, Sid! Get on in here! The place should be fine!" Munch and Spyke chased eachother around in circles for a bit; Kapp'tain looked towards Whitney as she pushed through the remains of the Tower. Steel stated, "Shall we?" Whitney smiled and nodded as her Miltank flew from a pokeball. "Alright, Mil Mil's leading! Yay, something tells me that this is gonna be real fun!." Whitney hopped up. Steel grinned, "Alright then... Coming out into the battlefield for the first time!... Ampha-- Amps! Let's start this off with a--... Uhm... I'm not sure what you... do... I uh... Just attack!" The yellow Pokemon looked back at Steel as if he were a complete moron. Amps fell down onto it's rear and began firing small sparks into the air to entertain itself. Whitney nearly fell over with laughter, "Mil Mil, Rollout!" The Miltank leaped into the air and spun at great speed over the ground towards the Ampharos. The Miltank crashed into the Ampharos, shoving the Pokemon into the stone wall on the far end of the room. "Wha-- What!?" Steel smacked a hand into his head. "Amps! C'mon! I uh... Whitney, hold on a moment please! I uh... Hold on..." Steel ran over to his Ampharos, and helped it onto its feet, the Ampharos shocked Steel and stood up by itself; It set up a screen of light around its body and continued to play with its electricity. "I... Uh... Hold on a bit longer... Hrmph. Lets go... Spyke?" His Togepi rushed out to fight. "Right. I uh... Togepi, Metronome!" The Togepi started to wag its little nub hand when its face was Stomped in by Whitney's Miltank.
((No badges, lv 40 something Ampharos... Yep.))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 21:38 by Steel Winters »

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2013, 07:50 »
"I don't believe we will have the pleasure," Jade mumbled, crossing her arms and walking up the steps to the tower.  "It seems Steel would like our support inside.  I would prefer to be outside myself, but... this is more polite."

As soon as Jade stepped inside, a chill went down her spine.  It reminded her of the first time she met Faye, the first ghost Pokémon she had encountered.  There was death here, but Jade couldn't tell if there was something nearby or if it was something left over from the past.

Perhaps I should look up this tower's history later.  It would give me some peace of mind, at the very least.

Jade had walked in just in time to see Spyke get stomped in the face.  She cringed and fought the urge to run out there.  It was this part of the battling that she wasn't too keen on.

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2013, 18:49 »
Sidney entered the tower after Jade and when he saw the stomp he flinched "Why ... Why do trainers have to prove their skills through battles?" He turned to Jade as he asked his questions "It's the Pokemon who use the attacks and take the hits, why do the trainers get praised for just telling them what to do?" Sidney went back to watching the battle, not really expecting an answer.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2013, 04:17 »
"I-- Uh..." Steel drew Spyke back into the Pokeball, "Right... I uh," Steel breathed deeply for a moment before casting out another Pokeball, "Kapp, let's get this done real quickly, alright?..." Steel's expression changed so abruptly that it's hardly believable. "Kapp... Hang on." Whitney looked to Steel with a confused expression before grinning, "Mil Mil! Roll 'em out!" The Miltank leaped into the air, curling into a ball; Steel chimed in, directly before the Miltank hit the ground, "Kapp, let's finish this off now!" The Psyduck's eyes glowed bright blue, streaks of blue light shot out from it's eyes and curled elegantly around it's head. The Miltank had already begun rolling towards Kapp; but the Psyduck saved itself by ramming it's head, blue light and all, into the Miltank; stopping the rolling. "Haha-- And... Just as I thought..." Steel hopped up into the air, smiling brightly to the Psyduck as it's entire body began to glow a bright white; it's shape changed in it's metamorphosis, The white light flashed out in all directions; revealing the Psychic Duck Pokemon, Golduck. "Alright Kapp!...--" "WAIT!" Whitney cried out, "I think that's enough, 'kay?" She chuckled a bit, "I don't think we need to do much more of this, kay?... Here... Hold on. The Plain Badge! I think you've earned it." She tossed a badge across the room to Steel, the badge stopped in midair, Kapp had grabbed the badge with it's telekinesis. "Alright," Steel grabbed the badge from where it was floating in the air and pinned it inside his jacket "6 more to go, I suppose..."

((Side note, if you haven't read the manga... Pryce sort of... Disappeared... After being evil.... Yep... Evil old dudes.))