Author Topic: No sprites for X/Y Pokemon - I'll make my own! Introducing Mini-Sprites!  (Read 5543 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

As it's now my half-term I have time for my interests again!

So... long title but it addresses the situation well. There are no sprites for X and Y Pokemon so by request I will be making my own. I attempted to do this for Helioptile but it turned out a good bit smaller than I had imagined it would but I was very pleased with the results and have named my creation a *fanfare* mini-sprite!

Because the mini-sprites are so small you can request the sprite or you can request the sprite performing an action or with a background.

Please note: I will accept requests for mini-sprites of Pokemon that aren't from Generation 6 too.

And as always, my work will be uploaded to My Sprite Archive

Mini-sprite:

Mini-sprite with background/action:

You are free to use these sprites in sigs or as avatars but credit is probably appropriate!

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile

Can I get a mini sprite of THIS GUY please?

If you can't do that, a normal Scrafty would be fine.

Needs more Gengar

Wolstenholme

OH man. I will attempt this. Already started - his eyes are so hard!

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
fennekin and talonflame please if you may

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Wolstenholme

If you wish it, it shall be done. They will probably be finished (all three of the requests) tomorrow or Friday as that is my first day off. I just couldn't wait to make the thread so I did it now  ^.^

Offline XK|X Litwick

• Waiting...
  • Sentret Fan
  • ..in the dark
    • View Profile
Are you still accepting requests? If yes, could you do me a shiny Tyrunt?
Quote from: Wayward Path
Resting in Accumula. Tramp´s future team: Zorua, Scraggy, Oshawott, Archen, Drillbur, Deerling, Sandile and Axew!
Join our PLC adventure through Unova!

Thanks to MangaDragon for avvy!

Wolstenholme

Absolutely accepting requests, my friend! ^

Okay. I now fully appreciate why Scrapunk isn't a Pokemon - his design is TOO intricate - I've missed off most of the spikes because mini-sprites are too small for them.

I'll start on the others now :-)

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile

Okay. I now fully appreciate why Scrapunk isn't a Pokemon - his design is TOO intricate - I've missed off most of the spikes because mini-sprites are too small for them.

Fully understandable. I just wanted to give you a challenge >:) anyways, I still love it.

Since we now use 3d Pokemon, Scrapunk could become reality o_o

Needs more Gengar

Wolstenholme

Maybe he could - I was definitely a challenge. As were Fennekin's legs and ears. but here he is:

Talonflame:

He's not in his usual position because I just COULD NOT make it small enough to look like a mini-sprite, but I like this pose better so it's all good.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 18:31 by Wolstenholme »

Offline Jackal

• Rebellious Spriting Salad
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
I'm just going to wait until the full sised sprites come out... But great job, Chloe.

Poke the Poké for more

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Oh, can you make me a Doublade mini-sprite? If possible, could it look like the official artwork too (clicky me!).

Thanks in advance!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
While we're on the topic of magic swords, please do aeguslash.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

Oh, can you make me a Doublade mini-sprite? If possible, could it look like the official artwork too (clicky me!).

Thanks in advance!
While we're on the topic of magic swords, please do aeguslash.

Your wishes are my command!

&Thanks Jackal!

Here we go then, Shiny Tyrunt (These are shiny colours that I found, If you have seen different ones, notify me and I'll change the colours):

Oh man. This could be the best one of these I've done. I'm very pleased with it.

Mr. Apple

oh my these are good
could you make me a greninja? hes turning into one of my favorites and hes really kawaii

Wolstenholme

I'd finished all these requests and the  I accidentally pulled out the plug on my computer and lost everything. I will get these re-done asap.