Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342689 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Speak Now

Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1770 on: November 04, 2010, 20:53 »
Today is my birthday, yet I don't feel happy at all. Nothing seems to have gone right, I have a ridiculous amount of homework and I'm snapping at my parents when I know I shouldn't, but still do it. I wish November 4th was over. Also didn't get Speak Now, which was disappointing.

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: November 04, 2010, 20:55 »
I really want to start the RP I joined, but it seems to be taking forever to start.
I know what you mean, I think it's because the leader isn't online or something -_-

My cat got all wet because a nasty person poured water on her. Now she's all grumpy. :(
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Afro-Disiak

« Reply #1772 on: November 05, 2010, 13:12 »
I have nothing to look forward to for at least the next two years.

Offline Freestyler

• !
  • Sentret Fan
  • insert personal text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: November 06, 2010, 01:25 »
I must take math tuition and everything at school socially is going horribly wrong at the moment

:(

Charlie The Umbreon

« Reply #1774 on: November 06, 2010, 20:05 »
that apparently, i'm a bully.
basically, i've been getting slapped and hit all week by keysha, and haven't told anyone. she got caught on friday, and apparently i'm bullying her on fb because me and a few others got in an arguement and 'ganged up' on her. i wasn't allowed to tell him what she's said to me.
she's said that i slit my wrist because my friends all hate me, that i'm a lowlife, she's hit me about eight times and i've had to hold myself back from knocking her out. then he tells me that keysha has her own problems, and she could beat me in a fight easily. i have my own problems. andandand, you're a BLOODY TEACHER, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT SHE COULD BEAT ME.

so now me and my friend have to do a two hour bullying and internet course, and she get's away with everything. ;-;

saillith

« Reply #1775 on: November 06, 2010, 20:33 »
I want to cry...so much.

I wish I wasnt in this family...

My dad's a drunk...my mum's a cheating cow who's on holiday with her fancy man now...I dont have the guts to tell my dad...and I dont really feel its my place to...

I get nothing but crap from my neices annd my sister is a leeching bag who thinks the world is just handed to her on a plate...

My boyfriend was meant to call me today...haha...a likely story.

So yes...Mum's on holiday with my scumbag sister, with her toyboy...the kids are down with their dad...my dad is out cold on the sofa, snoring like a bloody pig and waking up to slur a few words to me...and my boyfriend is just...not here ><;

*sighs* Can I cry now? ;;

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: November 06, 2010, 20:36 »
Aww Meg :( -Internet hug- If you want to have a cry just let it out. It'll make you feel better, gurl. =]

saillith

« Reply #1777 on: November 06, 2010, 20:41 »
Thanks Liam =/

I just dont want to look weak by letting it out physically...

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: November 06, 2010, 20:45 »
Weakness is not being able to show your true feelings!

Webby2

« Reply #1779 on: November 06, 2010, 20:46 »
-Hugs FK & Megan-

It's sad to see you both in bad situations like this; I hope things pick up for the both of you because neither of you deserve trouble like that =]

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1780 on: November 06, 2010, 21:46 »
5th November weekend. The fireworks here are like.. well, there are none!
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: November 08, 2010, 23:41 »
I'm not happy with anything I'm doing tonight. I feel like I'm bothering anyone... I come out of being down and then put myself back in that position. Ranting to a friend every 5 minutes, complaining that I'm antisocial to a load of people... even writing this, I feel like I'm just complaining for the sake of it it. :S 

and my choice of songs for my happy playlist SUCKS... Anything I'm Not is not a happy song at all. Dx 
oh, why's the world so cruel to me?
when all, all i ever want to be is anything I’m not
gimme a break, a little escape
i am so tired of being me
i wanna be free, i wanna be new and different
anything I’m not

edit2: urgh, I need to stop using my ability to speak to people >.<;
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 23:50 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Speak Now

« Reply #1782 on: November 08, 2010, 23:57 »
Been a year since my dog died. And one of my former friends is blanking me. I didn't do anything..? But she just ignores me now. Not even a lousy 'happy birthday' from her, even though on her birthday, I made sure to stay up until 12 and text her. And bought her a really nice present. Ugh.

Webby2

« Reply #1783 on: November 09, 2010, 03:53 »
I've spent the past hour moaning to my irl friends about how my life sucks and even though I think they're awesome I'm so distant to them. Then I go and wake Kay up to moan to her about it. Then I go and wake up a few other irl friends. Urgh, I'm just being a douche about it all. I'm a crap friend, probably not a good person to be in a relationship (which is something I really crave right now, especially as it's been a while since my last one) and well, I'm probably a bad person in general.

I'm just causing trouble towards people when they don't need it. Urgh, I'm just a crap and useless person =/

EDIT: Oh, couldn't sleep. Thought I'd go for a quick walk to see if that helped. I ended up taking an hour walk which could have taken 10 minutes; I just decided to take the longest route. Really explains where I am I guess haha.

EDIT: Woo, full total of 30 mins sleep (at max), plus getting out of bed and being sick isn't good. Damn I'm tired, damn I'm ill. Might just ask for the day off because I don't think I'll manage it =/
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 07:23 by Gurren_Lagann »

Offline Lugiafanatic

• Lugia
  • Joeno Fan
  • Thanks to dark-snorlax for the avvy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: November 09, 2010, 12:35 »
I've spent the past hour moaning to my irl friends about how my life sucks and even though I think they're awesome I'm so distant to them. Then I go and wake Kay up to moan to her about it. Then I go and wake up a few other irl friends. Urgh, I'm just being a douche about it all. I'm a crap friend, probably not a good person to be in a relationship (which is something I really crave right now, especially as it's been a while since my last one) and well, I'm probably a bad person in general.

I'm just causing trouble towards people when they don't need it. Urgh, I'm just a crap and useless person =/

EDIT: Oh, couldn't sleep. Thought I'd go for a quick walk to see if that helped. I ended up taking an hour walk which could have taken 10 minutes; I just decided to take the longest route. Really explains where I am I guess haha.

EDIT: Woo, full total of 30 mins sleep (at max), plus getting out of bed and being sick isn't good. Damn I'm tired, damn I'm ill. Might just ask for the day off because I don't think I'll manage it =/
No, you are not a crap and useless person. You are awesome, and a great friend. :)
I am Lugia, the guardian of the sea.

--------
We're looking for mods here. Please join and PM me there for details!