Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342688 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline q.c.™

• Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1965 on: December 13, 2010, 23:49 »
X-factor coming to the United states.. why? Didnt they see how badly American Idol is failing? What makes them think a NEW show about singing is going to do any better? Honestly.

Simon Cowell is a real dunce. But watch, it will be the biggest show, i already know it.. ugh.. TV and its nonsense.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: December 14, 2010, 21:41 »
Admitted to myself I have a crush on one of my friends here in time to realise I need to abandon that crush. Seems everytime I can admit to myself I have a crush on someone, they get into a relationship. Or I don't know them enough and get too scared to do anything other than continue crushing.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: December 15, 2010, 16:17 »
-slipped on during work, on my own and little work to do mind, naughtynaughtylike-

I've had to access my co-worker's Inbox due to needing to get at an Invoice that was emailed to him, and got reading some of his sent Emails to his girlfriend. His position used to be what I'm doing now, but he's gotten moved up because the company needed an extra man out on site doing the Snagging (our men check the job done by the Painters is acceptable) as we push on, and although originally told he'd be doing 3 days out on site, he's been pushed to do 5.

Which he didn't agree to, and neither was I really made aware of such. I can't complain, 5 days a week is luff, but I feel.. horrible for it. He's got a young family, and he's having to leave them each morning at 6am and get back at 8pm just so he can stay at home on the nights rather than stopping in Hotels around the country. Reading his emails has made me feel so bad I've taken his role, really, because he sounds so depressed. He needs the extra money, but he doesn't want to leave his girlfriend and kids.

I know if I hadn't had been hired to do the covering, somebody else would have, but it's still.. makes me feel horrible. Meh.

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline Ten Silver Spoons

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
    • Click 'em :D
« Reply #1968 on: December 15, 2010, 21:30 »
 my best friend broke up with her boyfriend and she's so depressing. she's getting on my nerves, because everything is such a huge deal, and she's just going on and on and on. plus now i have to do a geography project by myself while she works in a four because she left me in the middle of it. plus, the reason she broke up with her boyfriend is this guy, ross who she likes (and told her boyfriend she liked - which is stupid if you ask me) and i don't think he even likes her back. and i sort of like him (he smells sooo nice) and i was flirting with him today and i feel guilty now.

Offline rapidash king

• Typhlosion Fan
  • i'm smiling for two
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1969 on: December 16, 2010, 01:05 »
was playing at the battle frontier in SS yesterday. got to 35 in the arcade, went in for another streak and lost the first battle. i calmed down and decided to go over the battle castle instead, and i lost on the first battle there too. i threw my ds and it broke at the hinge and now it won't turn on. xD

it especially sucks because i saved up and bought it myself. :c

i still have my old DS Fat, but the screen broke on the inside or something and there's huge gray spots on the screen.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: December 16, 2010, 01:12 »
was playing at the battle frontier in SS yesterday. got to 35 in the arcade, went in for another streak and lost the first battle. i calmed down and decided to go over the battle castle instead, and i lost on the first battle there too. i threw my ds and it broke at the hinge and now it won't turn on. xD

it especially sucks because i saved up and bought it myself. :c

i still have my old DS Fat, but the screen broke on the inside or something and there's huge gray spots on the screen.
I wanted to snap my DS in half when I was trying to get through the battle factory, it's pure evil.

spritey

« Reply #1971 on: December 16, 2010, 01:39 »
i have a ds that has a crack near the r button and terrible ccard reading and it was an old ds. it wasnt taht depressing after i got used to it. really got over it cuz this guy had a ds that was pretty messed up so its nothing compared 2 that :|

saillith

« Reply #1972 on: December 16, 2010, 05:10 »
I've...really not been feeling my best...been snapping and crying at my boyfriend recently and panicking, getting anxious and paranoid about things...been putting myself down...lost my appetite today and yesterday...then the few days before...I couldnt stop comfort eating...

SO...stupid me decided to have a little investigation into various types of depression...

Now I've got it into my head I have Bipolar Depression...

...and I've asked for an appointment to go to the doctors too...

Why do I feel this is all gonna go horribly wrong and I'll just end up worse...?

._.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #1973 on: December 16, 2010, 08:53 »
More snow. Again. *ferna cries ;-;*

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: December 16, 2010, 09:00 »
I've managed to get the flu, at least I think that's it, temperature at 37.7 degrees celcius (that's 99.7 degrees farenheight and before you ask yes I do have a slightly lower than average body temperature.)

I just hope that I don't have French or Spanish today, as I really don't want to do too much catch up work.

thanks gl <3

ginrei

« Reply #1975 on: December 16, 2010, 10:18 »
Simon Cowell is a real dunce. But watch, it will be the biggest show, i already know it.. ugh.. TV and its nonsense.

So he's stupid for introducing something to the US that will no doubt be massive and thus make him even MORE money? :/

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #1976 on: December 17, 2010, 12:24 »
I don't think i can go to germany next year. I was going to give the deposit to my teacher today but because of the snow, school was shut. The money needs to be in by the christmas holidays so the seats on the plane can be booked next month. :/

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: December 17, 2010, 18:14 »
1 year since Granny died.

:[

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: December 17, 2010, 21:00 »
zq just looks sick and exhausted omg
he's so skinny and his eyes look terrible and you can see his ribs and his shoulders look as if they're gonna go through his skin

and

he just needs to get home and sleep and pig out with his boyfriend milo because even though i get he's a star now and he's going places he NEEDS TO LOOK AFTER HIMSELF ;_;

uuuugh

#jen cares too much about a man who doesn't even know she exists

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1979 on: December 17, 2010, 21:11 »
I spent ages trying to fix something on my minecraft world, fixed it then a damn creeper blew part of it up again.... DON'T FIX AT NIGHT. :(
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.