Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342661 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #2100 on: January 09, 2011, 23:27 »
Logarithms - Spawn. Of. Satan.
this this forever this

failing c2 resit tomorrow like a boss
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Webby2

« Reply #2101 on: January 09, 2011, 23:32 »
^ I'm failing C1 like a boss =/

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: January 09, 2011, 23:40 »
^ I'm failing C1 like a boss =/
You should've said earlier, I could've given you some terrible advice. :(

I've got c1 AND c2 tomorra, after doing plenty of past papers I feel quite confident...but I have a terrible feeling they're going to throw something alien in I've not seen before and lose me loads of marks.
I'm now finding trig identities and that thing when you find all values between 0-360 particularly horrible. Logs and I have come to an amicable understanding, as long as they behave and are 2-mark level questions.

Webby2

« Reply #2103 on: January 09, 2011, 23:53 »
You should've said earlier, I could've given you some terrible advice. :(

Any advice would be good right now haha; I got a U in the first retake for it and whilst I have revised I'm tempted to just stay up all night and revise before going into the exam because I'm not confident about it at all =/

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: January 10, 2011, 00:02 »
If you're on AQA, go to their site and go through a past paper or two. They very quickly highlight what areas you need you go over. I assume you have a revision guide? That should help, the AQA text book is terrible IMO, never rely on it for anything other than questions to practice with.
I have a set of powerpoint presentations my teacher gave me but it's 37mb so IDK if I can send it, or if there's even time to. They were brilliant for relearning practically everything though.

ginrei

« Reply #2105 on: January 10, 2011, 00:08 »
Far too anxious too sleep. Go away horrible sicky feeling

Webby2

« Reply #2106 on: January 10, 2011, 00:18 »
If you're on AQA, go to their site and go through a past paper or two. They very quickly highlight what areas you need you go over. I assume you have a revision guide? That should help, the AQA text book is terrible IMO, never rely on it for anything other than questions to practice with.
I have a set of powerpoint presentations my teacher gave me but it's 37mb so IDK if I can send it, or if there's even time to. They were brilliant for relearning practically everything though.

I've been on the AQA site looking at past papers so I'm okay there, didn't get given a revision guide. I'm just trying to crack on with it. All I got given was a text book where it's mainly questions rather than theory which isn't really helping; I'm trying to look for my old Core 1 exercise book from last year though to help.

It's late to send the presentations but thanks for the offer as well as the help in general =]

EDIT: Can't find my old C1 book but I can find old C2 and C3 books =/
Did find a handy revision sheet though =P
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 01:34 by Gurren_Lagann »

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: January 10, 2011, 02:38 »
i'm looking at my art and just realising it's terrible
oh look jen hates herself again woopy doo let's assume she wants attention and tell her what we think she wants to hear - 'your art is gr8'
shut up

i hate the fact i try so damn hard to improve and all i seem to do is stay where i am and bore people with endless spewings of absolute rubbish that looks like the last piece of whatever i drew
i'm not going anywhere and i'm embarrassed to have called myself an artist at one point or another everything i do is ugly and all i do is wallow in self pity about it, whining about how terrible i am and because of the fact i hate everything i do, i don't bother trying, which means i shouldn't complain because i'm not trying I DON'T CARE ANY MORE it's all so stupid this art thing it's just pen to paper and improvement for others but for me it's as if JDSSSSSSSSSSLKAAAAAAAAAAAADUA;IOALIDJADJLKAJLDADADA i just am not going anywhere

remember the days where i said i'll be a professional artist with a part time job

no hahahahahahhaa i'm going to work in mcdonalds because i'm a talentless lowlife dick who has no proper connections with anyone that wants to help me improve because they all think art isn't a profession

i try so hard and get told klaw8suoa\doui\uyO87A98ASDKSZJFLKAD7AIDAUSKLD that i'm going to fail KASLDJADHAJDADHASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and i just want to die and that's not even a joke i legitimately want to lay down and die DKLSSSSSSSSJFJKSFD because i'll amount to nothing so there's no point

going around in circles

not giving a damn about it

officially losing control

tl;dr: i am and always will be a terrible artist

Enigma edit - Abbreviated swearing is still swearing. Pedantic, I know, but this board just isn't as flammable as others, so I have to nitpick. ;D Also, you're a gr8 artist jen <3 (no srs u r <3)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 12:29 by Enigma »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Caldoran

• Act as Rum
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • Ameba Gone Zingy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: January 10, 2011, 10:16 »
Got results way below expectations for my most important examinations, but on the plus side, I can still get into courses I want to...
The above statements are masterfully crafted fabrications.

Offline q.c.™

• Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: January 10, 2011, 18:38 »
It snowed and they cancelled classes.

...that we have to make up on the weekends

Offline Lorem Ipsum

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: January 10, 2011, 19:32 »
I feel more depressed than I ever have and feel like doing nothing.

So you're probably aware that I'm gay. Well I came out to my friends and some of them are fine - they're all fine with it to a certain extent it's just the constant "do you know what you are? you're inhuman" or "you don't have a soul you filthy queer" that has really, really been pissing me off. And then I just don't know any more about my friends because there's one who (as you know) I've written countless poetry in countless languages about who is completely not gay and I've accepted that, but then there's another who went to a party and who apparently snogged the face off of one of his (male) friends, but he's come in today and says that he was completely drunk and it was just a peck on the cheek as a dare but I don't believe him...

sorry for the lack of punctuation but I'm really quite depressed at the moment and I want somebody to love and I just feel like I never will do and I feel so desperately alone

Offline q.c.™

• Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: January 10, 2011, 19:44 »
^ trust me, you are not alone. Most gays (especially us gay men) go through similar things eventually it all pans out.

Offline Enigma

• Here to train for the Kanto League 8]
  • Elite Four Member
  • Joeno Fan
  • Back for a bit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: January 10, 2011, 20:43 »
I know how you mean Harry - who's been saying that to you though? I thought people were pretty much okay with it nowadays in England. =S [/assumes you're in the UK]

As rubbish as it sounds, Marcus is right - things do sort themselves out in the end. Once you escape to uni, people in general are more accepting and people care less about the details of other people and their sexuality.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2113 on: January 10, 2011, 21:02 »
To much work it. So very little time to do it. And I spent this evening on Minecraft.      c:/
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: January 11, 2011, 20:29 »
i think my best friend is mad at me since her status is "‎& you just proved to me that i reall cant trust anyone." i didnt do anything but she mightve thought i did.

and i messaged her and was like, today was soooo boring. and she was just like, oh. and then i said something else, and she replied with, oh. i asked what was wrong and she's not answering

and she posted a heart on someone elses wall so it really cant be so upsetting she cant tell her best friend about it.

she doesnt ever talk to me about her issues anymore. i think im losing her. which sucks because i trust her with so much and she's my best friend ever. i have plenty of friends, just nobody like her.