Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342691 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #2520 on: March 17, 2011, 23:47 »
My dissertation is going very badly. It doesn't help that I've got an exam on Tuesday as well as coursework, resits and a five week hospital placement still to do. Its just so hard to care about this work when a dissertation is almost completely pointless, it won't help with work in any way and most interviewers couldn't give a damn about it because your ability to actually do the work is the most important thing. The heads of the departments I've worked in don't ask or care about the stupid things when they interview people and yet we still have to do one for no other reason than "that's what you do in a degree".
Now it seems both my friends have forgotten I exist too. What a wonderful week its been so far.

Speak Now

« Reply #2521 on: March 20, 2011, 21:17 »
I'm sick of being single.
I know, being in a relationship shouldn't be something anyone should stress about, but.. I've been single for ages now. I've gone out with 3 people in my life, but they haven't been serious relationships, one only lasted 3 days. The other two ended up with me discovering they'd cheated on me.

I just want someone who I can hug, and act silly around, and look a complete mess and still feel good-looking around them. I want someone I can drive around with, listening to music at a really loud volume and singing along to it, just as loud.

I want someone who I can bake cookies with and have a food fight with, ending it with the two of us covered in flour and dough, but having that perfect kiss.

I want to have someone with whom I can play my personal music to, and see their reaction.
I want someone who I can share secrets with and who will endure my rants about chemistry and maths.

I want someone who will lie on the grass next to me, and paint pictures in the sky with the stars.
I want someone who will like me back.. not someone who I'll have to push away because it hurts to know that nothing will ever happen between us.

Because nothing's going to happen.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2522 on: March 20, 2011, 21:29 »
I have a huge spot in my nose. It hurts :( Also, my friend has join the army and leaves end of April :(.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline helenoftroy

• On Top
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Sorted the guy, PM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: March 20, 2011, 21:40 »
Even Liam has joined in the criticism. Girls not allowed to have an opinion? Why are some tring to ' bust my hump ' :(
You wrote the cheque, I cashed it. Satisfaction action.

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: March 20, 2011, 21:59 »
My exams are in two months. Seriously worried about them.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: March 20, 2011, 23:14 »
Maths homework. Oh projectile motion, why do you torture me so!?

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: March 20, 2011, 23:22 »
I'm sick of being single.
I know, being in a relationship shouldn't be something anyone should stress about, but.. I've been single for ages now. I've gone out with 3 people in my life, but they haven't been serious relationships, one only lasted 3 days. The other two ended up with me discovering they'd cheated on me.

I just want someone who I can hug, and act silly around, and look a complete mess and still feel good-looking around them. I want someone I can drive around with, listening to music at a really loud volume and singing along to it, just as loud.

I want someone who I can bake cookies with and have a food fight with, ending it with the two of us covered in flour and dough, but having that perfect kiss.

I want to have someone with whom I can play my personal music to, and see their reaction.
I want someone who I can share secrets with and who will endure my rants about chemistry and maths.

I want someone who will lie on the grass next to me, and paint pictures in the sky with the stars.
I want someone who will like me back.. not someone who I'll have to push away because it hurts to know that nothing will ever happen between us.

Because nothing's going to happen.

this. this. this.

but where i am, and at my age, there arent any guys like that. i honestly hardly care about looks, but honestly, everyone does. but im not demanding a boy that looks like a model, just someone who looks like he knows how to take care of himself, and knows how to look somewhat presentable. and you know what sucks? when you find a guy where you're like, wow, he's amazing. and then you two hang out and you think he's even better. you guys like the same sort of music. you have some of the same hobbies. you have the same sense of humor. everythings just so great, including the talking late into the night about stupid things.

and then he tells you he likes one of your good friends and you're kinda just sitting there not quite sure what to do anymore ._.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: March 21, 2011, 12:26 »
>ask mum if she'd mind me using her card to buy a binder
>tell her i'll consider it repayment for the £60 she owes me
>she refuses

except it's not about the money this time, it's the binder she's mad about.
she knows how much i hate looking ~like i do~ yet she's making it into a joke and... christ. i don't want to ask dad because i don't think he'd get it or it'd be awkward and

... i dunno. i think i just assumed she'd roll with it, so the idea she doesn't understand as much as i'd hoped just gets to me.

i never go with the option of 'i'm a freak', but this seems like one of the times i might as well just admit it because hell if mum of all people doesn't agree with it then there must be something wrong.

also my oldest sister. she's pretty huge on making me as feminine as possible, while i work in the exact opposite direction. i can't imagine her reaction when - or should i say if - i showed up to meet her and my sweater yams were almost invisible. she's not as understanding of her BABY SISTER as she'd like to think. see: the time i told her i hated skirts and how i looked in them and she told me to be more girly instead of dealing with it.

please PLEASE please let this just be a phase that i'll grow out of and stop feeling so terrible and ugly about because right now i just can't even stand looking in a mirror because of this lump of flesh and fug that my mind's attached to.

i wish everyone could just live with me like my sister [who unlike the other, actually takes me out shopping for clothes i like and doesn't force me to look like a girl] because then i wouldn't feel as freakish and weird.

tl;dr boo hoo whiny teenager hates the way she looks and hates herself for even saying 'she' and 'her' personally i hope this whiny teenager gets injured for being so whiny.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline helenoftroy

• On Top
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Sorted the guy, PM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: March 21, 2011, 17:48 »
My friends Mom wouldn't let her play badminton after school. She now says weekends only. Also I don't know who's who or what's what around here anymore.
Very confusing.

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: March 24, 2011, 14:19 »
I'm still single.

Also why do people insist on talking to me when i have my headphones in? why do you think i have them in? go away!

Offline Lucifer_6-6-6

• Lord Satan-Lucifer
  • Rob Fan
  • "Fear is not an option, unless fear itself"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.VampireFreaks.com
« Reply #2530 on: March 24, 2011, 14:50 »
Reading this forum made me depressed, seriously if people has a solution to solve then have it post on this site and people can help whether or not you dont agree or disagree at least you're getting sympathy from those that care.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 17:25 by Lucifer_6-6-6 »
The biggest weakness of all is not knowing your weaknesses.

Offline helenoftroy

• On Top
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Sorted the guy, PM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: March 24, 2011, 17:01 »
Have been meaning to write to a friend whose family moved to Gravesend about two years ago. Can't think of anything to write :-/
Losing touch I think.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: March 24, 2011, 17:09 »
^ Don't worry, I haven't spoken to my best friend who lives in Switzerland for about three months.

Also had a huge argument with my mum last night =/

thanks gl <3

Offline Cecily and Pikachu

• Life is strange, but I make it work. THANK YOU to aer_dingus for my avvie!
  • Joeno Fan
  • "You can't poison him either!".....Curses!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: March 24, 2011, 17:16 »
One of my good friends is moving tommorow =[ It's not that far away, but tyifxasdijh I liked being able to go round hers or have her round anytime.
Call me strange, but if everyone was normal how BORING would the world be?

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: March 24, 2011, 20:17 »
I'm still single.

single 4 lyfe oh yeah! me too. but dont worry about it. you can search for something forever and sometimes, you just won't find it until you quit looking.