Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342680 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #2550 on: March 27, 2011, 22:59 »
^ That must be awkward but I think telling her the truth will be less upsetting for her than just blanking her.  :unsure:

So much work to do and my social life has been ignoring me since she moved in with her boyfriend. Got to move flats four times in month too. :S

EMPIRE

« Reply #2551 on: March 27, 2011, 23:50 »
I never went to a school party/got drunk in a large group. Mainly by myself in mu room having the occasional drink throughout my Secondary school. :/ I feel wierd. looking at some of the pictures on Facebook. :/ I feel socially rejected. Which is why I'm here :o.

i told my friends straight up and i will tell anyone, that i don't drink. i think the frank honesty did the trick and they don't care anymore ofc there was the "OMG U DONT DRINK???" but their over that now; they respect my decision. i'm not on a massive hate parade against alcohol or people who drink; i don't care, its your decision not mine, the thing that i hate the pressure put on people round the 16-20's to go out every weekend and get drunk. what is the point? yeah it helps you have a good time from what i've heard but surely you can count other times in your life when you've had a good drink without the influence of alcohol? you cant be labeled a social pariah for not going out everrry saturday, it REALLY does my nut in.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: March 27, 2011, 23:51 »
^ That must be awkward but I think telling her the truth will be less upsetting for her than just blanking her.  :unsure:
Indeed, blanking her for a while will be far more painful than just telling her you don't like her in that way.

Just say that you see her as a little sister or something, it's sort of flattering but should make your non-eroticism clear. Or say you're gay.

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #2553 on: March 28, 2011, 10:34 »
I got a rejection e-mail from a job that I would have loved :(

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2554 on: March 28, 2011, 11:21 »
i didn't have breakfast

now i'm dead hungry :(

Offline helenoftroy

• On Top
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Sorted the guy, PM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: March 28, 2011, 16:20 »
Reading that Shaymin did not have any breakfast. That's no way to diet successfully, you know?  ;)
You wrote the cheque, I cashed it. Satisfaction action.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2556 on: March 28, 2011, 16:23 »
Reading that Shaymin did not have any breakfast. That's no way to diet successfully, you know?  ;)

i don't want to diet. i'm happy with my body there was just nothing i fancied.

i also have only eaten junk food today >> a pack of sour strawberry laces, half a bounty bar and a milky way

fffffff this isn't good for my hips >:U

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2557 on: March 28, 2011, 16:23 »
I am actually so petrified I'm going to fail my theory test tommorow that everytime I see "FAIL" on my online test I start crying. Why do people say its easy :( any last minute tips driving people?
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2558 on: March 28, 2011, 16:24 »
I am actually so petrified I'm going to fail my theory test tommorow that everytime I see "FAIL" on my online test I start crying. Why do people say its easy :( any last minute tips driving people?

you'll pass! I know you will! Is it your first time? My mum failed first but passed afterwards - i think my dad did as well! You can do it -hug-

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: March 28, 2011, 17:59 »

Use your common sense on the question bit... You've got like nearly an hour's worth of time on that so make the most of it! Make sure you've read the questions properly, take your time picking your answer... If you're not sure, just flag the question and carry on. You've got way more than enough time to take it slowly, go back and spend more time on any flagged questions and then check through all of your answers at least once, and possibly more just to make sure!

For the hazard perception, well. Make sure you click the instant you see a hazard/potential hazard... Try not to click too much, and make sure you're clicking in good time, eg with say a windey country lane, if you see a car in the lane really far away, click straight away and then click when it gets nearer to make sure you've got all your bases covered. Don't panic, and click a couple of times if you're unsure, just in case!

Just don't get too stressed and you'll be fine... Worst case scenario, you'll just have to do it again. Having done it 4 times myself, I know how frustrating it can be - I kept failing the hazard perception by like 1 mark and it was really gutting, but it's much cheaper and easier to have to retake this test than your practical test!

Good luck =D
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Mushroom

• PKMN.NET's Original Pirate Captain
  • Elite Four Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "Last Post On The Page" King
    • View Profile
    • My Music Review Site
« Reply #2560 on: March 28, 2011, 19:42 »
How slow my internet is running :(

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• "私は考えていない同性愛が適しています。協会は選択だと思うすることを強制し、実際には、それが自分の自然の中でだ。選択肢は、1つは正直に自分の性格を表現するか、またはそれについて嘘をついて残りの人生を費やしている"
  • Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg5zxwf77A
« Reply #2561 on: March 28, 2011, 20:59 »
I'm kind of between both emotions, I dont know what triggers both emotionial feelings inside me, could it be the fact that I'm happy for knowing that there is people out there that accept this orrientation, or is it that I'm feeling depressed due to my past, why do I feel this way.. it's really getting me to come out... but if i do will my problems dissolve.. would it create bigger problems.. who knows and I'm not risking it.. I rather pretend to be happy and full of lies than coming out in society, not virtually since they have no clue what I look like.. but pretending to be straight, people will accept me.. but then again i wont feel comfortable
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 21:01 by †WickedSlayer† »
みんなの旅行者が個人であるあなたが男の子と恋に落ちる場合は、男の子と恋に落ちる。多くのアメリカ人は、病気がそれらについては約同性愛を行うより言うを検討することを事実を。

EMPIRE

« Reply #2562 on: March 28, 2011, 22:39 »
i have no idea why i feel depressed.

i just feel rather sad tonight, probably tired.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2563 on: March 29, 2011, 06:17 »
Well theory test. Thanks for the advice. I'm confident aboug the questions, but honestly, I don't know when to click for the hazard perception :/ The online one wasn't helpful.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2564 on: March 29, 2011, 08:29 »
hmmm

just had a dream about the guy i really like

i was in that kind of state where you think it is real but you know something is wrong

he was going say something to me when i woke up

._____________.