Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342634 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #2580 on: April 01, 2011, 12:09 »
1. My most wanted game only exists as an April fool.  ;_;

2. My methodology is about 300 words while my introduction is over 3000 words. Supposed to be the other way around. I just got carried away and now half of it isn't even releavant to my title. I just know this'll happen again with the main body of the project. D:>

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: April 01, 2011, 12:21 »
1. My most wanted game only exists as an April fool.  ;_;

GPOY ;______;

and all this... Little Miss Mixed Up business is getting to me. to the point of thinking the sort of thing people only think when they think there's no other way out.
and literally... nobody irl seems to understand. mention something about it, they assume it's nothing more than body issues. oops it's more than that?? looks like i'm too scared to correct them though because they already assume i'm enough of a freak as is! gog, when did i become so self-loathing? this is pathetic.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: April 01, 2011, 12:42 »
and all this... Little Miss Mixed Up business is getting to me. to the point of thinking the sort of thing people only think when they think there's no other way out.
and literally... nobody irl seems to understand. mention something about it, they assume it's nothing more than body issues. oops it's more than that?? looks like i'm too scared to correct them though because they already assume i'm enough of a freak as is! gog, when did i become so self-loathing? this is pathetic.

oh my god yes this

i've had to actually stay away from thinking about it at the moment and just do the usual baseline stuff i always did and stop trying to ~discover myself~ cos lately it just depresses me when i try and figure it out cos to paraphrase (or rathher badly forget a quote from) a certain relevant comic the whole futility is like "wanting the perfect roleplaying game in electronic form" something something some comment about how its almost impossible

and tbh i'm not decided even what i'm expecting the end thing to be anyway which leads me to think i should just like go for a general "meh" on the whole thing anyway? i'm not overly into one or the other (or rather what everyone expects of one or the other i don't get the whole thing about going completely to the other side its like meh i'd much rather do some bizarre boomerang one side and then slightly back thing i don't know it'ss hard to explain which leads me even more into thinking i shouldn't try and ~identify~ it as one or the othr)

I WILL FIND THE ANSWERS EVENTUALLY i guess it's just incredibly frustrating having to take the journey there is all ~_~
           

Offline caligulasAquarium

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: April 01, 2011, 19:24 »
feferi and i are supposed to be matesprits but noww she doesnt wwant to
this is our destiny and she wwont stop this nonsense about changin her mind
i tried talkin to her but that degenerate land dwweller sollux keeps gettin in the way
i dont think ill ever have a matesprit noww

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• "私は考えていない同性愛が適しています。協会は選択だと思うすることを強制し、実際には、それが自分の自然の中でだ。選択肢は、1つは正直に自分の性格を表現するか、またはそれについて嘘をついて残りの人生を費やしている"
  • Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg5zxwf77A
« Reply #2584 on: April 01, 2011, 19:53 »
Currently in school bored out of my mind, class starts in 4:00 PM and I have nothing else to do but sit on the librabry till' time passes by, I'm a little nervous going to my class and show my midterm to my teacher and  he's going to start to lecture on how my web needs to be exactly how he wants it.. I'm getting sleepy at this moment, and hungry haven't ate.. Ugh* 2 more hours to go and this computer really drags, damn what have I done to deserve this.. xO
みんなの旅行者が個人であるあなたが男の子と恋に落ちる場合は、男の子と恋に落ちる。多くのアメリカ人は、病気がそれらについては約同性愛を行うより言うを検討することを事実を。

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: April 01, 2011, 19:54 »
feferi and i are supposed to be matesprits but noww she doesnt wwant to
this is our destiny and she wwont stop this nonsense about changin her mind
i tried talkin to her but that degenerate land dwweller sollux keeps gettin in the way
i dont think ill ever have a matesprit noww

casually kicks you in the shin
<3<???
it ain't matespiritship but i know how you are with those quadrants

look at me digging at you
do you hate me yet
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 19:58 by sylar »

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2586 on: April 01, 2011, 19:56 »
Am so bored. Why is there nothing to do? Minecraft is down, PS3 online doesn't work. Ah boring.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline caligulasAquarium

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: April 02, 2011, 02:26 »
casually kicks you in the shin
<3<???
it ain't matespiritship but i know how you are with those quadrants

look at me digging at you
do you hate me yet

really youre doin a good job cause noww youre just infuriatin me so carp to yourself human
its makin me depressed you remindin me a my matespritlessness

Offline arachnidsGrip

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: April 02, 2011, 04:15 »
Eridan you know that you trying to kismesitise with the humans is more em8arassing than tavros sometimes ::::/

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: April 03, 2011, 01:51 »
i get the sudden feeling that none of my friends actually like me. or maybe im finding out i dont actually like them, because right now im hating everything.

Offline Skyler and Blazer

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: April 03, 2011, 07:18 »
I am pissed off because I am in no Honors classes, and my regents courses are too easy. It is so infuriating to be in a class with material I know already, and the fact that some people's lack of value in their education disgusts me. Plus, I am antisocial and find it hard to relate to some people.

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2591 on: April 03, 2011, 07:47 »
Hangover on mothers day. Not good, all the deprived drink during my school days, were combined into last nights party.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: April 03, 2011, 13:13 »
really youre doin a good job cause noww youre just infuriatin me so carp to yourself human
its makin me depressed you remindin me a my matespritlessness

infuriatin enough to hate me? go onnn it ain't like you're getting any other offers here, there's probably a good reason for that too. forevver alone innit.

Eridan you know that you trying to kismesitise with the humans is more em8arassing than tavros sometimes ::::/

>sometimes
vriska u high
he's worse than tavros that's how embarrassing he is all of the time. all of it. royalty. L O L.

oh look i bet those feelings for me are turning a little black now huh eriderp n_n
wow i geniunely hope nobody's taking me seriously lol

anyway. i found out that binders - if worn enough - can mess up your ribs pretty bad.
considering i was planning to wear mine uh... all the time almost, i... don't think i'm 0k with that
now i need to find some method that won't destroy my insides gog damn it all...

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2593 on: April 03, 2011, 14:56 »
Well after that meal, I'm £40 down.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: April 03, 2011, 17:14 »
well, i thought she was my best friend. turns out shes just delusional and trying to play passive aggressive with me... im done, im not coming back.