Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342642 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #2595 on: April 03, 2011, 18:38 »
and the fact that some people's lack of value in their education disgusts me.
Just like me. I can't stand being in a normal class because of it.

I'm sick but at least I get to hear about monster storms all over the US :D Storms make me happy!
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: April 03, 2011, 21:21 »
Yay false hope that I'd already invested in. Another mistake to add to the long list. Not only did this false hope screw with the one thing it could have given me, it made me give up on other things for a little while. :|  I think maybe I should give up on it as a whole. I only torture myself with it and get disappointed.

And Regina Spektor says things that are too true.
"We are all lucky that we can't see the future, because if we did, we'd never be care free... We'd treasure everything and everyone too much. The knowledge of loss would anchor us at all times, chain us to each other, and we'd all be stuck together, motionless for all of time... No one would just walk away and say 'See you tomorrow...'."

And if my flatmates aren't at war with each other, they're at war with my friends. @.@  With all these friendship worries, I'm actually wondering if becoming a hermit and living alone all my life is a better option. Eliminates all my problems and I could actually get used to living alone and doing things the way I want to. @.@
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Where do I sign up to be a hermit and when can I start enjoying life without worrying that other people will squirm their way in and ruin it for me?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 23:30 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• "私は考えていない同性愛が適しています。協会は選択だと思うすることを強制し、実際には、それが自分の自然の中でだ。選択肢は、1つは正直に自分の性格を表現するか、またはそれについて嘘をついて残りの人生を費やしている"
  • Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg5zxwf77A
« Reply #2597 on: April 04, 2011, 02:22 »
Currently own a Playstation 3, and tried the virtual world of home ahh it's seems like a paradise full of wonders, communication, and role playing :D had this friend who I rely my thoughts with without the hesitation on delaying my intellectual, he was really a sophisticated guy and accepted me for who I  am, so I started to flirt with this guy and yes virtually but anyway he felt awkward and confused that he told me that "I'm not gay" at first I stood there quietly waiting for my response, but I was really nervous what to say.. so I just said well that's fine at least you have a heart to accept me for being me, so he left like he wasn't happy or something really made him shudder and I was afraid he doesn't want to be friends, then the next day he deleted me... telling me how he really hates faggots and yes he responded vaguely and I was surprised and depressed that I didn't know what to say, that day after I became very cynical with anyone I met.. I feel neglected like an abandoned child, forsaken,
みんなの旅行者が個人であるあなたが男の子と恋に落ちる場合は、男の子と恋に落ちる。多くのアメリカ人は、病気がそれらについては約同性愛を行うより言うを検討することを事実を。

Offline The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

• PUK's original ninja. So zetta slow!!
  • Sentret Fan
  • Look, I finally changed my avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: April 04, 2011, 05:34 »
I seem to be having difficulty getting over a break up I should have gotten over long ago.  By all logic, I should be over.  My brain knows I should be over her.  Yet it seems like tiny things I disregarded in years past have a funny way of drawing out the feeling I had when I'd hold her in my arms, or perhaps the warmth of her hand as I held it.  Maybe her voice, or her laughter, or her smile.
At any rate, I know I've dwelt on this for too long, and yet my heart won't let me take the burden off.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2599 on: April 04, 2011, 06:12 »
I ordered a Fallout 3 guide, however. it's coming from the states, estimated arrival date, 28th.  April :(
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: April 04, 2011, 09:42 »
Currently own a Playstation 3, and tried the virtual world of home ahh it's seems like a paradise full of wonders, communication, and role playing :D had this friend who I rely my thoughts with without the hesitation on delaying my intellectual, he was really a sophisticated guy and accepted me for who I  am, so I started to flirt with this guy and yes virtually but anyway he felt awkward and confused that he told me that "I'm not gay" at first I stood there quietly waiting for my response, but I was really nervous what to say.. so I just said well that's fine at least you have a heart to accept me for being me, so he left like he wasn't happy or something really made him shudder and I was afraid he doesn't want to be friends, then the next day he deleted me... telling me how he really hates faggots and yes he responded vaguely and I was surprised and depressed that I didn't know what to say, that day after I became very cynical with anyone I met.. I feel neglected like an abandoned child, forsaken,

no disrespect but rule number one of gay flirting is to make sure they are actually gay first and if not then that they are ok with gayness otherwise what else can you expect
           

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2601 on: April 04, 2011, 10:51 »
Can't do my work. It is so hard I might just cry.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: April 04, 2011, 11:40 »
this is the wrong sandwich 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• "私は考えていない同性愛が適しています。協会は選択だと思うすることを強制し、実際には、それが自分の自然の中でだ。選択肢は、1つは正直に自分の性格を表現するか、またはそれについて嘘をついて残りの人生を費やしている"
  • Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg5zxwf77A
« Reply #2604 on: April 04, 2011, 15:26 »
no disrespect but rule number one of gay flirting is to make sure they are actually gay first and if not then that they are ok with gayness otherwise what else can you expect
Yeah you're right, virtually it's really impossible to figure out if their gay or not, I thought he was gay due to comforting me and acceptance, guess the world in there discriminates homosexuals which is why I see a lot of them cross dressing, wish more people on home welcome us as who we are and stop the hate and just agree and move on but no it's all an illusion to manipulate one's feeling by lying into your face and intellect, I'm really tired of looking for love, I'll just stay single until death vanish my feelings Sigh*
みんなの旅行者が個人であるあなたが男の子と恋に落ちる場合は、男の子と恋に落ちる。多くのアメリカ人は、病気がそれらについては約同性愛を行うより言うを検討することを事実を。

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #2605 on: April 04, 2011, 15:55 »
Got another migraine/dizziness headache thing. Annd I've got a concert tonight and if I don't go there will only be 2 second trumpets so I'm needed for once because I play first trumpet~
I'll also have to sit through a string orchestra set. I love strings when they're played well but if it's not done well my ears bleed and the noise of squeaky and scratchy violins will make me want to kill someone.

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2606 on: April 04, 2011, 16:15 »
Ordered a new phone case and well. It's rubbish

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: April 04, 2011, 16:21 »
Yeah you're right, virtually it's really impossible to figure out if their gay or not, I thought he was gay due to comforting me and acceptance, guess the world in there discriminates homosexuals which is why I see a lot of them cross dressing, wish more people on home welcome us as who we are and stop the hate and just agree and move on but no it's all an illusion to manipulate one's feeling by lying into your face and intellect, I'm really tired of looking for love, I'll just stay single until death vanish my feelings Sigh*

uh sorry i'm not sure how to put this but with that attitude you're not getting far

guess the world in there discriminates homosexuals which is why I see a lot of them cross dressing,

you what
           

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: April 04, 2011, 16:35 »
guess the world in there discriminates homosexuals which is why I see a lot of them cross dressing,

JOHN_NOPING.GIF
please go and write a 500 word minimum essay on why this post is so terrible
make sure to include the word 'ignorant' more than once.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Cyrus Shadowclaw

• No, not THAT Cyrus.
  • Rex Fan
  • Who said darkness was evil?
    • View Profile