Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342691 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #2775 on: May 26, 2011, 15:33 »
Daniel come stay with meee!

I have to work tonight =[ Why am I so nice? xD
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: May 26, 2011, 15:45 »
^ the ever present problem of travel exists... I'll be using trains so much this summer. Going to Skegness, revisiting Northampton, generally doing things with friends back home, possibly taking the time to see other people... the girls suggested that we should go to London together because I've never been to central London. I'll be going to Essex twice, too. That's... a lot of train journeys. o___o;   damn people having birthdays/living so far away from me.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Matty Cahill

« Reply #2777 on: May 26, 2011, 15:53 »
If Daniel pays I'll go visit you Lottie ^^;

Had the last proper day of 6th Form today (i.e. we had our leavers assembly thing) and I don't know, it's just sort of hit me that some people I might lose contact with and I felt kind of away from everyone for some reason. It was as if I'd been hit by all of these thoughts and no one else seemed to be fazed. I think for the first time the future is beginning to scare me.

Plus my Mechanics exam went horribly; the paper was much tougher than all of the past papers D:

(As well as all of the other stuff but I don't really want to be writing an essay here!)

EDIT: Oh great Cheryl Cole may have got sacked on X-Factor USA; no point watching it now =/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 16:35 by Gurren Lagann »

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: May 26, 2011, 16:07 »
I just realized I'm in love with someone, but he has stronger feelings for someone else. And I want to hold onto him and never let him go, but more than anything, I want him to be happy. But at the same time I'm afraid she'll hurt him.

My emotions are tearing me apart here, and I don't know what to do.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: May 26, 2011, 16:33 »

Plus my Mechanics exam went horribly; the paper was much tougher than all of the past papers D:
Did you manage to do the question at the end about showing P= some horrible formula? I thought it was impossible, but after like 10 mins of trying I finally managed it. I was so proud. ^_^

Matty Cahill

« Reply #2780 on: May 26, 2011, 16:39 »
Did you manage to do the question at the end about showing P= some horrible formula? I thought it was impossible, but after like 10 mins of trying I finally managed it. I was so proud. ^_^

I just messed around with it and kinda made it to work but I think I skipped some steps out which may mean that they might not see it as right if that makes sense. I resolved horizontally and vertically and put them together and whatnot but I dunno, I don't think I've got all the marks from it.

I spent ages on question 3... and that was a distance time graph. For some strange reason I found it extremely difficult; usually they're piss easy but it was harder I found. The projectiles question was difficult compared to a few others too... it was all just horrible I found. Some of it went okay but the rest didn't =/

(how did it go for you anyways?)

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: May 26, 2011, 16:58 »
webby i'll visit you 
as talking is too awkward by "visit you" i mean "make you watch Sherlock" 

ONLY JOKING i'm not back until the 13th anyway you are safe 

excitingly enough, not feeling depressed 
really what am i doing in this topic 
i'm just tired 
/makes excuses and leaves 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: May 26, 2011, 18:52 »
I just messed around with it and kinda made it to work but I think I skipped some steps out which may mean that they might not see it as right if that makes sense. I resolved horizontally and vertically and put them together and whatnot but I dunno, I don't think I've got all the marks from it.

I spent ages on question 3... and that was a distance time graph. For some strange reason I found it extremely difficult; usually they're piss easy but it was harder I found. The projectiles question was difficult compared to a few others too... it was all just horrible I found. Some of it went okay but the rest didn't =/

(how did it go for you anyways?)
I think it went sort of OK overall, I think I just got lucky and covered most of it in the few past papers I got through. I think the graph one went well, the time value I got at the end worked in a SUVAT equation with the values it gave me to begin with, so it must've been right. I was praying the connected particle Q would be on pulleys, that was the only thing I revised on that, yay!
I don't want to say anything went well as I'm paranoid about jinxing it. >.<

Matty Cahill

« Reply #2783 on: May 26, 2011, 19:08 »
Heh, well good luck with the result for it =]

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: May 26, 2011, 19:47 »
I have just been over at a mates for two days... And now I am home and lonely :( I  miss having her around! Now I am stuck in a cold room on my own... When before she did my hair and make up to make me all like a looney. So depressing -_-
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: May 26, 2011, 23:24 »
>sister comes into room
>i'm taking you swimming on saturday
>smile and nod because 'i have plans' doesn't work
>sister leaves room
>proceed to Freak The Glub Out

don't have a costume
can't get a costume i want
don't want to go because of that
don't want to let her down because i feel so distant from her lately even though we haven't even been apart

... maybe she's joking hahaha oh man i forgot we like trolling each other in this family that's just how things go down right i mean it's obviously a joke she knows SHE KNOWS how i feel about it and she's just trying to get a reaction

she's trolling me
that's all it is ok.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 23:27 by sylar »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #2786 on: May 26, 2011, 23:27 »
In so much pain just now. I can't even take another painkiller yet to ease the pain :c ugh i hope i can sleep it off

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: May 26, 2011, 23:51 »
you know sitting with a pillow works
like if you sit with a pillow in your lap and sort of like... hug into it. or just sit it at your hips. that somehow eases the pain i've heard??

or a hot water bottle on your stomach works too. wrap it in a towel if it's too hot so you don't all and burn yourself.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: May 26, 2011, 23:59 »
Rage Against the Machine - Darkness of Greed

The er.. The Crow takes me back to a place I'd rather forget. Meh.

Shame I utterly adore the bassline. Might learn it over the weekend, seems simple and fluid enough.

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2789 on: May 27, 2011, 06:29 »
The weather. I want it to be hot and sunny again.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.