Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342634 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Trekkie WhoLocked Fangirl!

• Name Rater Hater
  • I'm a nerd. And I'm a girl. Anyone got a problem?
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #2790 on: May 27, 2011, 07:00 »
I'm so confused about my reclationship right now... The guy wont come near me and we only text each other, he has been seeing another girl but denys it, and he's just being a down right jerk... But I cant help but like him and it's so depressing and confusing :-(
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

My OTPs are weird, but they are mine! <3

Offline Snagprophet

• Electric Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • Shocking
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: May 27, 2011, 07:04 »
I'm applying for student finance (the deadline is Tuesday) and I need to get my dad's gf a customer reference number. Problem is, six years ago she made one when her two kids went to uni and can't remember it as she assumed there wouldn't be any need for it. I'm hoping a quick phone call will sort everything out.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: May 27, 2011, 15:42 »
I have no money what so ever. Normally I have at least £200 because I don't like to spend a lot of money then have nothing left...

But I had to lend my mum some money last week... Quite a lot too which I was proud of myself for doing... But finallY I found something I want and at a really good price... £50 of it. So I had to buy it... Now I am depressed and have no money.

Plus I should be happy I brought the Ps3... But nope. I feel like sleeping -_-
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2793 on: May 27, 2011, 16:21 »
I want an x box, I have the money, well more than enough, but I already have a ps3, the only reason I want a x box is because like everyone at college has one, but I don't want to play for online, and I don't want to buy all the games I have for my ps3 again
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: May 27, 2011, 17:29 »
the upper class white kids who have to cope with having less than £200 or the dilemma of whether to buy a new expensive games console or not :( :( :(

opps i'm being an asshole welp

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: May 27, 2011, 20:19 »
the upper class white kids who have to cope with having less than £200 or the dilemma of whether to buy a new expensive games console or not :( :( :(

opps i'm being an asshole welp

I am not upper class at all... I have to work a lot to get the things I want. Its just depressing as I watch my mates and my brother just ask their parents to buy stuff for them as I have to work to get my contacts and stuff I want... I am proud of myself but it doesnt mean I am happy about it all... Sorry if it annoyed you... :/
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Dracoandy666

« Reply #2796 on: May 27, 2011, 20:27 »
I am not upper class at all... I have to work a lot to get the things I want. Its just depressing as I watch my mates and my brother just ask their parents to buy stuff for them as I have to work to get my contacts and stuff I want... I am proud of myself but it doesnt mean I am happy about it all... Sorry if it annoyed you... :/

Don't be sorry. Watching people getting hand-outs while you have to work hard for the things you want is very annoying/frustrating. But just be proud that you actually earn your rewards rather then just having them handed to you =] In the long run you'll be better off for it.

On a side note, things still haven't improved much over the course of the week. Still no college  course or job and time seems to be running out >.<

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: May 27, 2011, 21:00 »
Don't be sorry. Watching people getting hand-outs while you have to work hard for the things you want is very annoying/frustrating. But just be proud that you actually earn your rewards rather then just having them handed to you =] In the long run you'll be better off for it.

On a side note, things still haven't improved much over the course of the week. Still no college  course or job and time seems to be running out >.<

Thanks for that (: I guess you right... But its still the fact I used to be one of them... Seriously... My mum always went on about how bad she was with money so I changed... I used to want so much for my birthday and christmas... but I only asked for a leather jacket this year and books... But I have to say I did get a computer. After that I felt really bad and got a job... But now I have to get everything myself... Its just annoying that I watch my best mate go to her parents all the time and ask for money... :/ Used to be me... Now I am fending for myself:L

And For the college course I only just applied too... Still might not be in... Which is freaking me out xD
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: May 27, 2011, 22:00 »
Gas leak on my road = gas going off = no shower tomorrow morning.

I'm gonna have to use a flannel and a kettle to wash myself.

I want to feel clean because I have to go out tomorrow and there is a person there I want to impress

Fiddlesticks. :(

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: May 28, 2011, 15:11 »
I just helped Sian and Lauren move out. I'm really upset right now because I've now said goodbye to four really good friends, and knowing I won't be living with the girls anymore is really getting to me. They've been amazing flatmates and I've loved almost every minute of living with them. The next week or so will be... really bad. ;-;

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Caldoran

• Act as Rum
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • Ameba Gone Zingy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: May 28, 2011, 15:40 »
For absolutely no reason I can think of, my best friend became really mean and has stopped speaking to me entirely.

What have I done wrong...?
The above statements are masterfully crafted fabrications.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: May 29, 2011, 08:14 »
Screw human suffereing, this makes me want to cry! :(

Offline TrickTester

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: May 29, 2011, 08:39 »
My best friend may possibly be dead :'(

SWPT! Sword-Wielding-Pokemon-Trainers!

Love me for never and ever and never forever...

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2803 on: May 29, 2011, 11:10 »
We've got this malibu puffer fish, unfortunately it's not eating, we've spoken to the fish shop, now we need to feed him live mini crabs, but they're so cute
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: May 29, 2011, 23:12 »
nrg i finally managed to cheer up 
and then made the mistake of listening to this radio show of all things 
for some reason i'm now back to where i was 
back to being a special delicate snowflake