Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342684 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3225 on: December 11, 2011, 22:22 »
It's Christmas. Worse time of the year in my family. Brings back too many mad memories, causes way too many problems and lastly makes my mum turn into the worse, horrible little.... thing in the world.

The last two day have been the worse. Her shouting at me for no reason... Chucking things at my head. Telling random people I am a spoilt brat who no one will ever love. Surprisingly I have kept my cool... I have done no shouting back. Well Ok I shouted back when something connected with my face. But all today I kept quiet and listened to music, even though I had it on low so I could hear what she said about me. Nearly broke me down into tears but I haven't spoken to her since.

But her boyfriend... Well now ex boyfriend. Was helping me through it... Telling me what to do to keep my cool. But he had to deal with her poo instead of me. And about half an hour ago he finally couldn't take it any more and left.

They were going to get married. He loved her that much. Still does. But he got pushed away.

I am surprised he had lasted this long to be fair... Most people cant deal with the mess my mother brings to the house. Even I gave up last year. I moved out at 15 and lived with a family friend. Only I moved back last new years. My brother is the reason I came back. He missed me and I missed him. I knew my mum missed me but I also knew Charlie wouldn't be able to put up with her mess. So hear I am once again feeling like I am worthless.

So once again is comes to the time of year I am now afraid off. The time that makes so many people happy. And it makes me feel rubbish.

Sorry for the rant but I needed it off my chest.
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: December 16, 2011, 12:18 »
Hitchins died, the world has lost a bit of sanity today. :(

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: December 19, 2011, 00:44 »
Completely unprepared for these interviews coming up, travelling all the way to Crewe and West Brom for two probable rejections just feels like a waste of time.
Better write some essays for my CPD. :(

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: December 21, 2011, 22:02 »
i wanna love someone

not in the romantic way, well, that'd be cool too, but in a friend way. either one would be perfectly fine. i used to love a friend of mine, but then she ditched me for someone else. like i didnt know how much i loved and cared about her until she stopped being so dominant in my life and i immediately fell into deep depression. i dont even know how long it was, all i know is that i spent so much time just lying in bed not really eating or drinking or having any energy. and its like... now i feel like i'm starting to get depressed again because i have no real love to focus on anyone. i have plenty of friends, people are always commenting on how many i have, but not a lot of them really mean too much to me. theyre all just personalities i enjoy spending time with. im not too dedicated to them. i want someone to be dedicated to who's not in my family.

and even in the romantic way... i haven't really been able to fall for anyone recently and it kinda sucks. im not gonna lie, i am a major teenage girl on this type of stuff, where i always like at least one guy i can say i'd like to date. i honestly couldn't tell you one. i mean i honestly think im starting to slip into another spell of depressions. nothing's fun. nothing's worthwhile. i want to be committed to something, anything, but i can't stay interested. i dont want to spend christmas wishing i was asleep in bed. ugh. i just feel like im missing a chunk of myself for some reasons, and i cant find the missing piece.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: December 26, 2011, 19:20 »
my gran and aunt got me a bunch of jewellery and make up and bath stuff i am not going to wear any of this they wasted so much money on me i am disgusting

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #3230 on: December 26, 2011, 19:35 »
^ can I have it I love that stuff

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: December 26, 2011, 19:37 »
I feel like such an outcast at school. I mean pretty much everyone goes out with friends, while i sit here doing nothing. I always have a crush on some girl who's so god damn popular, and i'm like the last person she'd turn to. And then i can't fit in, as i'm too flipping wierd and many disregard me cause i play pokemon. And i look like someone who got the ears of dumbo and...that's as far as i'll go. it's like i have some crap love life, and everyone doesn't think of me as a decent person. more or less thinking i'm some mentally unstable dumbass.

Then, i'm annoyed with being bullied, and none of the people in my set help at all. and my muscular dystrophy doesn't do me a favour either, despite it being the one that doesn't kill you younger. i feel like pretty much everyone is being nice, and secretly disliking me. i also feel like i'm being ignored by the girl i like at times.

ugh. at least i'm not so damn depressed and thinking suicidal thoughts...

/rant ended.

Offline rapidash king

• Typhlosion Fan
  • i'm smiling for two
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3232 on: December 30, 2011, 07:02 »
idk, i know this is just me being silly but the fact that people are following me on tumblr is just making me nervous. they're actually cool blogs that i've admired for a few weeks and suddenly they follow me and i just don't know what to do, because it feels like when such a cool person follows me i don't ever want them to unfollow because it would feel like a rejection from someone you look up to, you know? or something like that... i don't know, i am so awful at expressing my thoughts. it's dumb to get so worked up over this but it makes me anxious ugh. and then i don't know what's good and bad to post because i don't want to post something that would make them unfollow me which is really bad because i shouldn't post things based on what others like, i should just post based on what i like... sigh idk what to do. this whole situation is completely silly and i wish it wasn't bothering me like this and i wish it wasn't even a problem to begin with.

yesterday i learned the symptoms of a panic attack turns out i have those all the time

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: December 31, 2011, 01:09 »
that.. feeling when everything is just too much.  Just too overbearing.

Let me go away from it all, pleaaaaaaaaase.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: December 31, 2011, 17:51 »
yesterday i learned the symptoms of a panic attack turns out i have those all the time

it was like when i looked up generalised anxiety and whoops being scared of literally doing anything for no reason other than it makes me feel scared and funny inside and staying indoors as a result and being scared of doing simple things like going outside and going to the shops and wow its like oh so thats what it's called
i thought it was me just being a big lamewad
           

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: December 31, 2011, 19:38 »
Dad's going back to Singapore tomorrow, and we won't see each other again until May, so four months I guess. He didn't even stay in England that long, this time! Ughhh ;;

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: January 01, 2012, 00:15 »
Nothing says "happy new year!" quite like a fire at your best friend's house. I turned up at her house at the same time as the fire engines and spent an hour worrying about everyone who was there. Thanks world, you made 2011 worse than it already was.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3237 on: January 04, 2012, 00:15 »
I feel like I'm just wasting effort uploading on that site. Wherever I look, everyone's getting praised for their works, even when it's undeniably mediocre. I'll admit my works aren't much bette, but someone should at least have the courtesy to tell me that. All I want to do is improve upon myself, but it's no use when nobody notices you...
This goes for real life and the internet. I guess "it's like trying to notice a grain of salt in a sea of sand" is a suitable phrase.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: January 04, 2012, 00:28 »
^ Sadly that's always the way of things in school, in work and online. You've got to just keep pushing yourself along because wherever you go there will be a person or group who receive more attention for little reason. Good luck with your art/vids/writing etc and try to enjoy doing them for the sake of doing them.

Offline IvanWolf♥

• J+D S+K A+M
  • Joeno Fan
  • "Is the plot releveant or...?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: January 04, 2012, 00:30 »
I feel like I'm just wasting effort uploading on that site. Wherever I look, everyone's getting praised for their works, even when it's undeniably mediocre. I'll admit my works aren't much bette, but someone should at least have the courtesy to tell me that. All I want to do is improve upon myself, but it's no use when nobody notices you...
This goes for real life and the internet. I guess "it's like trying to notice a grain of salt in a sea of sand" is a suitable phrase.

I know exactly what you mean. Everyone's work gets praised and even critiqued.
I'd be fine with either! Come on, people... Notice my writing? Please?
It's not too bad though, i guess, just gotta keep uploading and once you get a ton of stuff on there wherever people look it'll be you stuff or ther will be a better chance of them finding it. Gotta get popular i suppose.
At least thats what i tell myself.

Your star will shine... And then it will fall.