Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342667 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3405 on: July 08, 2012, 03:11 »
Went out tonight(Saturday) and a fight broke out in the club where I was drinking. Now this club who i'm a member of is owned by the football team I coach so the barman asked me for a hand in breaking it up, I of course accepted and broke it up and sent everyone home without fighting or being hit myself. As I got home I had a phone call to say I have a hearing tomorrow with the club because I allegedly beat up a girl (whom by the way is my cousin and has no marks on her), they are going to decide tomorrow whether or not I'm able to coach ever again. I found out who reported me and found it to be this girl who works in the bar who for some reason hates me( she's a year older than me and her family are friends with my family so i've known her since we were kids.) I've never done anything to here but she for some reason reported me doing this tonight and may have recked my hopes to be a professional football coach as a career.

Way I see it if they see that I'm "guilty" I'll take her and the club to court, I never did this was just trying to do a good thing and help out but had it thrown back in my face. I'm really upset by the whole situation, I'm almost in tears and doubt I'll get much sleep tonight  :( .
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: July 09, 2012, 23:03 »
So about two hours ago my mother and step father just had another fight, he went out to see his daughter only to come back about twenty minutes later in a rush and a striken face. Turns out my step sister has just taken an overdose and is in hospital. She tried to kill herself last year too... :/ I honestly dont have a clue what to feel. All I know is that she has so many people caring for her, she is stunning, talented and has a pretty good life. Turns out her bi-polar is much worse that people thought.
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: July 10, 2012, 18:18 »
I feel like the next 3 school days are going to suck. It's as if everyone in my class thinks I flip out for attention, and ignore me until I flip. They then ask if I'm alright after I've flipped out. What logical explanation is that?

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: July 11, 2012, 20:06 »
There are some disgusting people out there in the world. Purposefully poisoning cats by using antifreeze is an awful thing to do to any living creature. To do it to the same people over and over again is even worse.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Ichigo Kurosaki

• Bankai!
  • Rex Fan
  • Tensa Zangetsu.
    • View Profile
    • AlwaysRPG
« Reply #3409 on: July 11, 2012, 22:00 »
Momma says Nana's sick. Nana's in her eighties. I don't want my Nana to die... That would leave Molly (a dog) with Patrick, and then that would be bad because of what Patrick did to Brophy when Brophy was dying. It makes me seem that I care about Molly more than Nana, but I care about them equally. Besides, we're supposed to go to her house on vacation. Though it seems weird, I'm listening to Time of Dying by Three Days Grace, and I'm crying. I thought Three Days Grace made me happy because I love their music (and I can't stop listening to them), and this just makes me feel worse.
*Cries*

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: July 12, 2012, 11:10 »
i am in trying on glasses and want to die because of how much i hate how i look hahahahhahahahahahahahaha im so fricken done with looking and feeling ugly i am about to cry in public i am so pathetic

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: July 12, 2012, 19:59 »
Facebook telling me people in my school year are now married and having kids. I'd rather die than do either of those, but it makes me feel so old. T.T

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: July 15, 2012, 18:06 »
Girl from work deleted her Facebook account.

That's one less girl to perve on on there =[

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: July 15, 2012, 18:28 »
had a panic attack at work
one manager keeps on being a complete jerk to me and reducing me to tears, and its not easy to do that
worst part is shes a manager so i cant really do a thing about it
theres a chance its a mistake since a few other kids got missed too, but we're not on the schedule
so either that means, its a mistake, or more likely, we get 0 hours this week or are going to get fired

i also, first world problems, can't afford both games and my boyfriend, since he quit his job so now i have to pay for gas money for him to come down from the city since he cant pay for gas and pretty much i spend about 100 dollars on him a week which is more than half of my biweekly paycheck. so steam sale is just generally at a tauntingly bad time.

and i have to pay 500 dollars for drivers ed and its kind of hard for me to save up and its just gonna get worse if you know, i get fired.

plus i cant sleep at night anymore, i keep abruptly waking up. which isnt helping me at work.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 18:30 by еcho »

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: July 16, 2012, 05:35 »
i had to delete my facebook account cos people kept perving on me
           

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: July 16, 2012, 22:27 »
i had to delete my facebook account cos people kept perving on me
By saving them to my computer I can make a collage and put myself in them.  :]

So that last one was technically illegal but the senior staff but her name on it so that makes it...still bad. I wonder if people actively try to make my day harder? Not sure I can put up with this much longer (obviously I will have to) when people I went to uni with are working in departments with twice the staff for half the patients and I know they have it easy because those are the places I trained. Never realised how quiet they were until now. :[

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: July 19, 2012, 17:10 »
Kinda hating how unproductive my life is right now. Beyond redecorating my bedroom, I've done nothing. I haven't heard from my friends since I've been back. I'm not in regular contact with any human being beyond my family. The only thing I really have to do right now is my dissertation work, and I don't fancy getting 10,000 words done by the time I go back to uni. Things just feel a little empty right now.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: July 20, 2012, 16:03 »
That Batman shooting was so freaking bad! He shot a baby point blank, people like this should be executed. Actually really bummed out about this. So freaking sad.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: July 21, 2012, 23:11 »
Going to work tomorrow, wouldn't mind but I won't be getting the time back during the week. Not only that but I literally have no idea how I'm supposed to do the work they've asked for. I don't know how the systems work or what to prioritise. I just want ten minutes of training, even the briefest introduction would be something at least. :[

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: July 22, 2012, 09:32 »
Had to bury our cat last night. 18 years old, she's been in my life since I was abotu 14-16 months old. House is strange without her tbh.
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal