Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342642 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3435 on: September 16, 2012, 08:43 »
^ *hugs*
Just give her some space for a little longer and if she's still the same then just leave her be. I've had that happen with irl friends who just hate me for no reason, even when you try do the right thing and a few weeks later they come back all apologetic and end up doing the same again :u people like that aren't worth your time.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3436 on: September 16, 2012, 09:04 »
^ *hugs*
Just give her some space for a little longer and if she's still the same then just leave her be. I've had that happen with irl friends who just hate me for no reason, even when you try do the right thing and a few weeks later they come back all apologetic and end up doing the same again :u people like that aren't worth your time.
I just don't understand it. Instead of coming forward to sort out the problem like a normal person, she's got one of her friends to talk crap about me without mentioning my name (because apparently if I read it I'd know it's about me :/) on tumblr, where anyone can see it.
I mean, if I was in her shoes, I'd want to talk through it and sort it out. That's what she says we should do if we have a problem, but she's just being a bloody hypocrite.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: September 18, 2012, 02:14 »
I've realised how much I miss the people I went to school with. I've spent the last hour reminding myself about the things we all used to do together. Kinda wish I kept in touch with people. I doubt I'll see anyone anytime soon.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #3438 on: September 18, 2012, 16:06 »
I just found a greyish hair on my pillow, and I can't quite tell if it's from the cat, or if it's one of mine.

...jesus, I'm old.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3439 on: September 27, 2012, 18:19 »
i am 400% done with feelings and people in general
(╯°□°)╯︵ sƃuıʃǝǝɟ

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: October 01, 2012, 23:23 »
Two of the people who mean the most to me didn't even bother saying 'Happy birthday!' to me.
With my really low self confidence (and my pretty self-destructive personality), that... Really doesn't work well with me.

I had to remind my own goddamn mother that it was my birthday today. Two days after my birthday, after expecting her to text or call me and... Am I just expecting too much?

[okay that sounded really whiny i'm sorry ;;]
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 17:32 by Sizacu »

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: October 04, 2012, 00:00 »
Found out that a guy who'd had a cycling accident a couple of years ago passed away in his sleep on the 2nd October...

He was the year above me in school, and he did the drama GCSE. I remember watching his drama rehearsal and seeing him full of life. The past couple of years since his accident were crap, but he stayed positive...he was only about 20/21...

Yeah...don't really know what else to say except rest in peace and that I wish the best to his family really.
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

OVOxo

« Reply #3442 on: October 04, 2012, 03:22 »
You know when crap feelings culminate together and you just want to be like forget it #yolo? Maybe not in those terms but yeah. Too much alcohol, emotion and regret.

I need a hug. Being happy helps too. Also drunk posting/texting should be avoided, as well as being like me.

Damn.

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: October 04, 2012, 22:20 »
You know when crap feelings culminate together and you just want to be like forget it #yolo? Maybe not in those terms but yeah. Too much alcohol, emotion and regret.

I need a hug. Being happy helps too. Also drunk posting/texting should be avoided, as well as being like me.

Damn.
*cyber-hugs*
Hugs help a lot c:

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: October 06, 2012, 03:31 »
this site feels like an abandoned playground full of my entire childhood and every time i think about it i wish i could go back to when i first joined. getting a full nights sleep, throwing tantrums over stupid stuff, not juggling work and school, and all of those awesome childhood moments like when i put my glasses on for the first time and my entire world was like in HD. and then i'd come home and be on this site so much i'd constantly get in trouble because i'd be hooked on some roleplay and unable to sign off haha

also i miss my creativity. i miss just creating a character out of nothing and going with it and having a great time. imagining everything in my head as if it were some kind of movie. i literally can't do that anymore. i'm stuggling in a lot of my classes no matter how much effort i put in and it sucks. hell, i'm struggling in english, and i remember as a kid getting pulled out of classes, into some dark scary closet room with just one ominious light, and they'd do the stuff like the did in the first episode of malcolm in the middle, where they'd tell me to look at pictures and tell me what i saw, tell me to read passages and tell me what i understood, write stuff, all of that. this only happened to one other kid besides me and now we both are mediocre students and i don't know how all of this happened to me so fast. we would literally be told we were geniuses. when i give people advice on the SATs because I already took them, everyone's like, "what liz, were you some sort of genius when you were 13?" and like... i really was. my critical reading skill was the average high school seniors, and my writing was mid high school level. i wasn't even too great at math, and even then i scored a notch above the rest. john hopkins university still sends me newsletters asking me to enroll since they never got the memo that im not smart anymore.

i just feel like i constantly let myself down. up until recently, i was completely miserable socially too, and the only reason im happy is because i got really close with my boyfriend's friends and now we hang out a ton and they're better people than my old ones. but then what if they leave when my boyfriend leaves and then im alone. i literally can't make close relationships and it sucks because all i really want are just a couple good friends. i walk through the halls at school and everyone says hi to me, and i say hi back, but i really mean nothing to them and they really mean little to me. people will say, "wow you're popular" or "wow everyones friends with you", and it kind of sucks that im not being humble when i tell them "not really."

i dont know, just things that bother me haha

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: October 23, 2012, 01:42 »
All the little things are ganging up on my life today. Having a good old cry because it seems more preferable than pretending I'm happy. I'd just love for the good to outweigh the bad, but that won't happen for a while. /stopswhining

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline kendall!

• internet hate machine
  • Name Rater Hater
  • idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: October 23, 2012, 03:14 »
likely the fact i'm quite certain i've been signed up to this forum since i was eleven or twelve, and now i'm almost nineteen lol

i really haven't been here in ages nor talked to anyone i've met here in a long while, but as soon as i signed back on i can safely say i felt some serious nostalgia ): like this place is all the source of my pre-pubescent memories

i'm quite certain almost no one remembers me either and that's just killer. oh how time changes things
you're never gonna love me, so what's the use

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: October 23, 2012, 14:25 »
pshh yeah i know the feeling. 
well about this place being a memory hub i guess. 
im a couple of months short of being here ten years, wow. 
i end up briefly checking this place out of habit almost every day even if i rarely post. 
and when i do post its obviously quality gold like this. 
i should probably just go on a posting binge and spread my nonsense over the whole place like manure, its not like i have any reputation of mystery and restraint to uphold. 

anyway, one day i can win arguments by telling people that i have forum accounts older than they are. 
then i can successfully retire. 

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 14:29 by Sebastian Moran »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

OVOxo

« Reply #3448 on: October 24, 2012, 00:38 »
Having one of those crap nights where every thought just culminates together to leave me feeling awful. Makes me wish I had some beer but oh well!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: October 24, 2012, 18:44 »
i triggered my friend now he cant stop panicking and i cant do anything to help him except type that hes ok but he doesnt believe it
im such a stupid sack of crap

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ