Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342654 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3570 on: March 03, 2013, 21:40 »
 Feckin' Hell, I'm laying here listening to music and I'm genuinly getting pumped and it reminds me of when I was at the gym and I'm genuinly kind of saddened by that feeling.

So I'm sat here thinking how happy I was at the gym but the ammount of work I have to do in college pretty much stops me from going.

When I first stopped going it had a fair excuse, I had managed to nacker up my knee then out of the blue and at the end of my recovery I did something to my foot but now, it's just a bummer how difficult it will be to go to the gym.

Then my "gym partner" wants me to come with her and it's really hard to work out with her, I guess I'm just anti social at the gym, can't stand talking to people I know since it distracts me from what I'm doing.

I lost some weight at the gym too and it just feels like a ladder that I only partly climbed, if I was more determined I reckon I would be in good shape by now but eh.... I suppose something put me off.

Sod it, this week I'll try and keep a record of what happens in regards to college and work a schedule around that.

To be honest, it just comes down to motivation, back in October when I saw how much a past friend had changed it gave me so much motivation and I genuinly felt like I was making progress.

Another reason I want to get in shape, as shallow as it may be, is because I fancy having a tattoo of a cross on my back, a large cross but it will only look decent if I'm in shape.... I was thinking about adding patterns to it over the years as things go on in my life.

Hopefully in a year or two I can look back at this and figure out what I'm going to put on my cross!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: March 08, 2013, 14:04 »
im just a talentless piece of trash ahahahahahaha no wonder im scared of makign friends theyll all figutre out hwoi useles si am eventuyally i havent stopped crying since yesterdya please just stab me

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

MRxo

« Reply #3572 on: March 08, 2013, 20:52 »
I don't care any more. There's just too many regrets and nothing I can do it about it.

No matter where I am, everything is crap. I can't even concentrate on Uni work or exercise any more. I just think about here, Uni and home. It's all the same.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3573 on: March 09, 2013, 20:52 »
I'm spending more times on other forums now and feeling horribly nostalgic about this place like I can't leave.
I miss 2008 - 09 on here. They were the best, staying up til like 3am on irc just talking, the rp board and sfa being more active and just having the best time. Plus ngl I miss the irc drama and the forum stuff. Plus all the people that have left that randomly pop up in my mind every so often. plotting stuff on irc was fun too like when we started all these stupid fads and injokes (snadwhich/chiars/MEGA/expolode), good times. idk the last time i was properly on it i lived there til about 2010 and then decided i needed a life.
I guess I should realise that this place is slowly dying but it will always be my first proper Internet home <3
/oldfogey

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3574 on: March 09, 2013, 22:33 »
I miss 2008 - 09 on here. They were the best, staying up til like 3am on irc just talking, the rp board and sfa being more active and just having the best time. Plus ngl I miss the irc drama and the forum stuff. Plus all the people that have left that randomly pop up in my mind every so often. plotting stuff on irc was fun too like when we started all these stupid fads and injokes (snadwhich/chiars/MEGA/expolode), good times. idk the last time i was properly on it i lived there til about 2010 and then decided i needed a life.
I guess I should realise that this place is slowly dying but it will always be my first proper Internet home <3
/oldfogey
omg chiars wasn't that me being a stupid ijit and mistyping
gosh i remember that
oh and suicunespad
and all the awesome rps we eventually had
i guess we kinda all grew up and got bored. sure some of us still lurk but we're all... adults who found other places and found that we could have irl lives with irl friends and we weren't as weird as we thought
or something
sobs because nostalgia where did the time go why am i suddenly almost 20 and no longer 15 my cries

MRxo

« Reply #3575 on: March 09, 2013, 22:40 »
s/o to #suicunespad

IRC was the bees knees back in the day, even though I got into it pretty late compared to the rest of you.

Ahh site nostalgia... yeah let's not get into that.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3576 on: March 09, 2013, 22:43 »
s/o to #suicunespad

IRC was the bees knees back in the day, even though I got into it pretty late compared to the rest of you.

Ahh site nostalgia... yeah let's not get into that.
god i do feel old what does s/o even mean tho
overwhelming amount of feels for nostalgia
i remember we had a dragcave topic
/poignant look to signature
god why can't we
all be little ijit kids again. no worries about gcse/a-levels/life/people. just pokémon. everything was pokemon and nothing hurt.
why did i have to grow up /sobs and clings to fading childhood

MRxo

« Reply #3577 on: March 09, 2013, 22:48 »
s/o means shout out =P

DragCave was the reason I joined haha wow. Weird to think how things have changed since those days, I was a reckless 16 year old kid then and now I'm a reckless 20 year old kid.

All those awesome site memories... I really do wish things hadn't changed.

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: March 09, 2013, 22:50 »
I'm spending more times on other forums now and feeling horribly nostalgic about this place like I can't leave.
/oldfogey
omg the tomtomdra and the magikarp car

... ;; And dragon cave too! I still go on that, but I've just been accumulating my silver army xD

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3579 on: March 09, 2013, 22:53 »
god i do feel old what does s/o even mean tho
overwhelming amount of feels for nostalgia
i remember we had a dragcave topic
/poignant look to signature
god why can't we
all be little ijit kids again. no worries about gcse/a-levels/life/people. just pokémon. everything was pokemon and nothing hurt.
why did i have to grow up /sobs and clings to fading childhood
Shout out.
Sp <3 I lived in that channel omg I was to scared to go into aylas channel for some strange reason idk why 
omg the drag cave topic was like 80 pages 'click my eggs plz'
growing older sux I really wish I could be younger again but rise tinted lenses and all that~ I can't believe I'm 19 now it's like wth I was 14 when I joined where has the time gone ;__;
Oops sorry for turning this into a nostalgia rant aha

@siz omg I still have that in my pictures folder somewhere I think it's on my photo bucket <3

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3580 on: March 09, 2013, 23:02 »
Shout out.
Sp <3 I lived in that channel omg I was to scared to go into aylas channel for some strange reason idk why 
omg the drag cave topic was like 80 pages 'click my eggs plz'
growing older sux I really wish I could be younger again but rise tinted lenses and all that~ I can't believe I'm 19 now it's like wth I was 14 when I joined where has the time gone ;__;
Oops sorry for turning this into a nostalgia rant aha

@siz omg I still have that in my pictures folder somewhere I think it's on my photo bucket <3
psh i knew that /shifty
i just -- where did the time go? plus loads of awesome people left. like suicunerider. and BY. i don't know they might still be here i just /flails loudly
ahaha dragons dragons everywhere
i have lots of silvers now. this is goooood.
i mean i'm 20 in november and I CAN'T EFFN
hey inferna
remember that time i said i was going to dornoch and you were like omg i live near there
and we met and we just sort of
sat at a table
and didn't talk
at all
awkward /turtle noises

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: March 09, 2013, 23:05 »
omg sp <3 I still think about it every so often. Yeah getting older really does suck, I agree with everything said on this page so far tbh. Now feeling all nostalgic haha. I was 11 when I joined here and I'm 18 in a month today.. that's kinda scary.

MRxo

« Reply #3582 on: March 09, 2013, 23:07 »
There should be a site nostalgia thread now for little bits like this. That'd keep it distant from PKMN History Project and it'd be pretty cool.

=O

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3583 on: March 09, 2013, 23:09 »
wow like
when did we all get so old.
i mean seriously
i'm not going to be a teen anymore. hell i mean i recently had a very sobering experience that i do not want again and i just
why can't i be twelve again that was a good time
granted i didn't know any of my awesome irl friends but
onnline firneds and not needing to meet any standards with anything life was good
/whines about how nostalgia is and how tired i am i just

gooddbye friends i am gone i don't need any more nostalgiafeels pls.
There should be a site nostalgia thread now for little bits like this. That'd keep it distant from PKMN History Project and it'd be pretty cool.

=O

man someone should go make that yes

edit i think this is the most posts i've made since 2010 w0w
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 23:13 by Shaymin »

MRxo

« Reply #3584 on: March 09, 2013, 23:14 »
Topic done, let's go on a path down memory lane!