Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342675 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3780 on: December 13, 2013, 22:22 »
I have absolutely ZERO motivation to continue with my story in the PLC...and I don't want to return to it at all.

Then there's these filthy rats who tell me Pokemon is crap ALL the time. I could judge your parents as being pathetic for not actually looking at the age ratings, and I could say they're lazy and bad parents. The idiots themselves should rot in hell, they're pathetic for calling me out over MY INTERESTS, which makes ME feel like a FREAK. Go screw yourselves, seriously.

That, and that stupid kid earlier who decided to feel me up in school! Well, if he tries anything like that EVER again, he will be on the floor in seconds. He finds it funny, well I bet he'll be scared when he's on the floor.

Then I cannot tell someone how I feel about them because everyone else gets in the way. Ugh. Why I bother is well beyond me.

In fact, why the hell do I even play Pokemon?!? It makes me look absolutely pathetic, MY OWN FRIENDS take the p because I like it. It does nothing other than make me the loneliest guy in the school. No one wants me at all because I lash out too easily. FML
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 22:29 by Spriter SR|XL »

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: December 14, 2013, 00:38 »
in the same boat with you on being made fun of for playing pokemon... im grinding my zangoose and my friends come over and ask "whats that? it looks like a cow lol" and then knock some graphics and designs and say the game is stupid and i need to play real games like COD and GTA

let me be a damn child and play pokemon k

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: December 14, 2013, 03:50 »
or you can be like me and just do away with the concept of ever being cool anyway YEEHAAA //does a slam dunk and breaks my neck// agghh errrrhghgh send for help heegghghg
           

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3783 on: December 14, 2013, 04:31 »
i am out of squirty cream

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3784 on: December 14, 2013, 04:34 »
think my best friend is anorexic/has body dysmorphia
he is taller than me (6 ft 2) and weighs 10 stone. Every single day he says how fat he is and why he's not eating certain foods. Like say if he has a chinese on a friday night at home and we have a mcdonalds on the next tuesday he says he's being too unhealthy ect.
idk i know this is harsh but i've said if he ever considers or tries to starve/crash diet i will stop speaking to him altogether
i've told him to go and see someone but he refuses
it's prob because he does dancing thats made him 10000x worse. even  so his teacher has told him to stop 'whining' (her words not mine) about his weight, everything in moderation.
he wants more tone and muscle so i said you'll need to eat more protein ect 'oh but i'll look fat' it's muscle not fat there is a difference. He seems to think if he so much looks at food he puts on weight
I'm just so worried and i dont want my best friend to end up skeletal and being in hospital force fed through a goddamn tube

Wolstenholme

« Reply #3785 on: December 14, 2013, 06:34 »
Dear Spriter, *grabs piece of cardboard that says "Agony Aunt" and has a piece of string tied to it... Hangs it over neck 'Ta-Dah!'*

EVERYONE who plays Pokemon gets bullied for it, but that's life. You'll find that as you get older everyone will stop bullying you for two reasons:
1. They have grown up and don't think that bullying is cool anymore
2. They have re-begun to play Pokemon
Basically your options are
1.  Tell someone about it (obvs someon with the power to tell these idiots to SHUT UP)
2. Wait it out because IT WILL END
xox

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: December 14, 2013, 08:00 »
Following what has been said above, I recently (within the last 6-8 months) stopped caring if people knew that I liked Pokemon irl. And you know what? No one cares. If people do care, that's their own problem, letting it bother you is doing yourself a disservice. If people don't like me for who I am, what's the point in being their friend anyway?

Anyway, as for myself, it's been too cold to take a walk, and I desperate want to go for a long walk and take some pictures of the beautiful snow and scenery with my 3DS. :<
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: December 15, 2013, 18:28 »
My nan has been taken into hospital with a blood clot on each lung =( they're not sure if she's going to be okay... so sad right now.

Offline ShiraBliss

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Plot Holes
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Doot Doot Time to Animoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: December 17, 2013, 02:54 »
My ex.

We broke up about a year ago, and we've been on good terms since. Over the last few weeks we've gotten close again, and before he left for a job interview in Albany he kissed me. So, naturally, I spent the entire weekend waiting for him to come back and ask if he wanted to give us a chance again.

He gets home this morning, dead tired, so I give him a hug and set an alarm so that he doesn't oversleep, and when I go to give him a kiss he tells me that he has a new girlfriend.

I feel so played. Not only does it sting from a romantic perspective, but from a friend prerpective. How could he play me, of all people, this awful way? I was the person who helped him tell his super Catholic family that he was Agnostic, I was the one who listened when he felt insecure or stressed out or depressed, I was the one who helped him when he got sick, I helped him with his art, I helped him get a job- and then he turns around and plays me like a fool?

It feels like I wasn't good enough. And the fact that it's coming from someone who is supposed to be one of my best friends hurts digs the dagger a little deeper.
"I believe in the power of Love and secure WiFi!"

Homura Akemi (c) Puella Magi/Mahou Shoujo
Pokemon (c) Nintendo
Homura sprite done by me C:

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: December 17, 2013, 16:17 »
 Whoa guys, playing Pokemon is totally cool.

You know what's a great feeling, Spriter? Talking to someone in college, mentioning Pokemon casually and having a nerdgasm because you both like it.  :laugh:

Everyone here is one of my many children

Oh, crap, nothing is really getting to me right now. Maybe, yeah, I rested against something in photography and now I have like, a brown stain on the back of my new jeans.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: December 17, 2013, 17:44 »
You will never know the pain of coming home looking forward to a triple pepperoni pizza only to find out your mom ate it BECAUSE SHE WAS BORED.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: December 17, 2013, 20:16 »
That school doesn't work like it does in musicals/Glee...

Maths would be so much better if you could stand up and start singing and everyone knew the words and had a perfectly choreographed dance to go with it and they all knew their notes in harmonies and when those harmonies are...

Instead we're stuck doing algebra/graphs/shapes/numbers/other maths =/
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: December 17, 2013, 21:41 »
Errr, yesterday was great...but today? No, it had to be close to the opposite.

I'm powerless, and all I can do is hope for some miracle to happen. Why did I like her in the first place? It's pointless and it's a bad idea.

I just want to rip everything to shreds because I've screwed everything up that ever went well for me.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: December 18, 2013, 23:08 »
Human nature.

As a human, I have firsthand experience of this. People work hard to gain your trust, make you like them. You are nice to them, you help them out with different things, they achieve their goals. Then they turn on you. They act like they don't even know you, they act like they hate you, they make you look like a fool. I know this because I've done it, and it has happened to me. I hate it all. But alas, it's the true nature of a human, especially my peers. It shames me.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: December 18, 2013, 23:11 »
Human nature.

As a human, I have firsthand experience of this. People work hard to gain your trust, make you like them. You are nice to them, you help them out with different things, they achieve their goals. Then they turn on you. They act like they don't even know you, they act like they hate you, they make you look like a fool. I know this because I've done it, and it has happened to me. I hate it all. But alas, it's the true nature of a human, especially my peers. It shames me.

Remember, it takes years to gain trust, but only seconds to break it. And it can take forever to rebuild.

But sadly, a lot of people are dumb as bricks and dont realize that their actions can cause more pain that meets the eye.

Needs more Gengar