Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342669 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3945 on: March 15, 2014, 20:35 »
I'm really not feeling today, don't even know why. Just feel extremely empty and lonely.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: March 17, 2014, 01:53 »
 Just the fact that I've had to get over something that could have been. It no-scoped me right in the feels.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: March 18, 2014, 16:47 »
i'm feeling nauseous at pretty much the worst time possible as i have a tech rehearsal in an hour and dang son they might suck but you can't miss them

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: March 18, 2014, 18:00 »
 I really hope Ukraine and Russia aren't shooting at each other at the moment. If they go to war, families will be destroyed and lives will be ruined and it just seems so tragic. I know it sound soppy but... yeah.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: March 18, 2014, 19:47 »
I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow

Wolstenholme

« Reply #3950 on: March 19, 2014, 23:28 »
If you are planning to watch Ender's Game then I suggest you don't read this, spolierssssssss

So I thought, since I'm about to go to bed I should share the dream I had last night bc I've been thinking about it all day and wanting to cry.
Basically my dream was an alternate ending to Ender's Game where Ender came home immediately after the genocide of the Buggers and he/we found out that there was a secret cult of people who believed that what Ender had been made to do was wrong and they wanted to kill him (as they wouldn't have known that he didn't know the genocide was real). And I was like... One of Ender's best friends in the dream and we like hid from the secret cult in a place that was reminiscent of Johto in shape and eventually the cult found Ender and they just shot him at point blank range and like I was the only one there when it happened and I just couldn't stop crying in the dream.

This franchise has a vice grip on my heart and it keeps squeezing and I keep crying at Ender's Game like I've never cried at anything else this badly before I mean the original ending was sad enough but damn it brain why do you wanna hurt me so much?

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: March 23, 2014, 20:57 »
As many of my other futile thoughts that are inside my mind, I am worried about my boxes. I don't like releasing others' Pokémon, since they are:

• From another person (obviously)
  • Good for getting a second Master Ball (trying to get a perfect Zygarde)

So, I have already dumped 4IV'd Woopers with Bold, Unaware, Stockpile, Recover and Encore. Darn.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: March 23, 2014, 21:39 »
IT work is stressing me up the [censored].

Why? Apparently I have not done all the work and that is because I sat on my backside and did very little...which was pathetically stupid of me.

But two other people are having their work checked by an examiner and if they haven't done well...nobody else in the class will get a grade from the subject.

Seriously...not good :(

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: March 23, 2014, 21:51 »
A girl was legally crossing in a crosswalk on Friday at about 4 P.M. EST in the city I live in. Some guy was speeding, ran a red light and hit her. She died an hour later.

On the street lamp on one side of the street that she was crossing, people had left their own little memorial for her. We passed by it today and I teared up a bit. She went to my brother's school. To think I passed by that spot only minutes after the incident and had no clue about what happened.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: March 24, 2014, 17:20 »
 Was doing squats on Friday and heard a lovely crunching noise... anyway, it was my knees and they're a little sensitive at the moment. The cold has really hit them and I've decided that I'll miss today's strength session, buy knee supports tomorrow and just do cardio until they feel okay.

Every time I get back into the gym, my knees do something like this, or my ankle, or my foot. Something always crunches.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #3955 on: March 24, 2014, 18:42 »
i tried to lead a big rp despite wanting to kill myself at the time
didn't end well and now i'm about one step away from throwing myself in front of a car because wow im a horrible person
i am cry

worst thing is none of my friends care 8)
wow i must be so appreciated
i help you with all of your problems, i listen, i be the best friend i can
but no i don't respond to the chat in like two weeks and nobody caaaaaaaares at all, not even a quick 'hi u ok' msg
i was set as online the whole time

i did however get this

You're literally John. You're an awkward, geeky leader with self-confidence issues and plenty of (wo)mangrit to beat your problems into the ground when s**t hits the ceiling-mounted whirling device. You are Rule63 John. And you need to fulfill your destiny.

i dont know what to feel

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: March 24, 2014, 23:41 »
Having one of those nights where I reflect in the darkness and hate how my life has developed, it's making me feel so low and empty. I really need something to help with this, bleh

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: March 25, 2014, 00:49 »
i tried to lead a big rp despite wanting to kill myself at the time
didn't end well and now i'm about one step away from throwing myself in front of a car because wow im a horrible person
i am cry

worst thing is none of my friends care 8)

Don't kill yourself. That doesn't solve anything. The users here still like you..... ah wait, I'm one of those friends you're talking about. Well.... this is awkward.

I still care, I was just heavily multitasking and didn't think at the time. I'm sorry that I didn't say anything to you.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 12:41 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: March 25, 2014, 09:45 »
Just try not to hurt the people in the car when you throw yourself under it, kl?

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: March 26, 2014, 02:36 »
 Gonna give these people new names for simplicity. This is pretty much a let out.

My new sub-group are massively two faced and really broken. It's like... there's a certain dislike towards Jess in our group.

Then my close friend, who really was my gatekeeper and let me into the group, is using Jess for her car and I'm guessing a lot of the group is too.

Then we've pretty much come to terms that Clare is telling a group, that's stalking us, where we are. Clare really dislikes Jess and will spit venom about her when she's not here and as soon as she sees Jess, she'll chum up to her.

Then my close friend has pretty much expressed how much of an attention seeker Mira is, so I'm guessing that she'll get slagged off.

It's like... you know when you see something and it looks solid? Then you poke it with a stick and it crumbles? It's such a crap situation. I was relying on this group to sort of replace my college group, since my close friends wont be in college with me next year  :-/ Then I see how fragile things are and I really doubt that things will even last that long.

Like, I probably said this before but, at the start of this college year, I went through a few months where I would just feel crippling loneliness. I lost a whole class of friends and it was really difficult to adjust to things. It even kept me up at night, how lonely I felt  :laugh:

All in all, it left me feeling quite empty and out of touch. I still feel empty, but I've got company and I'm pretty happy now. I've had to teach myself how to be confident, since I would pretty much spill my spaghetti at the thought of talking to new people and stuff.

I think that my personality has shaped up quite nicely. I'm still hateful towards mostly everyone, but I keep that to myself. Over the next few months, I'll try and work on my appearance... I have a strength session in roughly 15 hours. People say that you shouldn't go out of the way to please other people and I'm not. I do this because it pleases me to know that I'm better than what I was and that I'm still improving.

Sorry about the rant  :laugh: I've been typing this on and off for about an hour or two.