Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342668 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #4020 on: May 26, 2014, 20:44 »
dont get me started on tumblr sjw like they can get away from me plzkthxbye

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4021 on: May 26, 2014, 21:05 »
 I just looked sjw up on Tumblr and there's some posts about the shooting... :T Like... there's a side to Tumblr that really is a cancer to the site.

On a shiggly diggly different note. It's just gone 9 and I haven't had my cup of tea yet. I'm going to make one before I go through withdrawal or something.

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4022 on: June 01, 2014, 14:44 »
the terrible puns just don't end ;~;
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4023 on: June 01, 2014, 14:45 »
I spent last night and this morning watching various montages and interviews of Jonny Wilkinson, why does he have to retire? Absolute icon of British sport, it makes me so so sad :(

sniped

lol my bad

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4024 on: June 01, 2014, 14:51 »
The lack of Mario Kart 8 and a Wii U is too saddening. For shame...

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4025 on: June 01, 2014, 14:52 »
The lack of Mario Kart 8 and a Wii U is too saddening. For shame...

this too, it looks so fun! Reminds me of before Christmas too when me and my housemates would stay up until 2am playing Mario Kart, was so much fun

I used tilt controls back then too haha

Wolstenholme

« Reply #4026 on: June 01, 2014, 15:12 »
I just remembered about how my computer made me leave the game of CAH last night and now I'm kinda upset bc I missed some of the fun and also had no way of telling everyone what happened. It just looked like me being rude which it wasn't

Offline the bread dragon

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4027 on: June 01, 2014, 15:18 »
thats a rude computer
the same has happened to me, I missed out because of a dead battery once or twice, shame :[

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4028 on: June 01, 2014, 22:28 »
 This lad who went to the same college as me passed away last night. It's shocking considering how young he was.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4029 on: June 03, 2014, 21:26 »
just found out through facebook that my paternal grandfather has dementia and is in a care home. i'm happy he's finally in a damn care home but i'm just kind of sad about it i guess

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4030 on: June 03, 2014, 22:57 »
I never thought I'd say this but I'm done with my best friend :') the stress and anger he's caused over the past few months is just got to a point where I cba with him right now.
He's just so self centered and any advice you give just gets thrown back in your face. The worst is the lying though omfg
We were supposed to be going to London for like 2 maybe 3 days and he's just started a new job but told the manager at his interview he had it booked. Apparently he can't go on it now even though he said 'the job is physically depressing me'
So, he'd much rather work at a crappy job than do one last fun thing as friends before he goes off to college??
I honestly think he's lying though and I hate liars just tell me the truth instead of humming and hawing about it.
He's been so passive aggressive through texts and stuff and takes like 10 hours to reply to a simple question. I jokingly said last night "it'd be nice if you never took like 3 years to reply :L" and I just got back I'm busy...... Sorry. The :L face might have been a clue I was joking maybe??????

No it just makes me sad that our friendship has went down the gutter recently, I'm always the one to pick up the pieces but when I'm needing advice? Ha fat chance.

Sorry for the humongous rant needed to get that off my chest lol

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4031 on: June 04, 2014, 02:26 »
I feel really down and I can't even explain why. It's weird... I don't like it one bit.

Offline the bread dragon

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4032 on: June 05, 2014, 00:45 »
blehh just talked a friend out of suicide e.e

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4033 on: June 15, 2014, 21:10 »
Chris' habitual lying.

It's such stupid things he lies about too, and I don't really care about the things he lies about just the fact he lies to me =/ It's not like it's just once either, it's about so many things and it just hurts every time he does.

And when I say stupid things, I mean literally the most trivial things ever, and I think that kinda makes it worse, because it's so pointless =/
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Wolstenholme

« Reply #4034 on: June 15, 2014, 21:26 »
Saw a post by my 'best friend' on social media and realised that we haven't spoke since late March.

We went to different sixth forms and for the first couple of months it's felt wrong to call anyone else my best friend because that's what she is but idk, I've texted her a couple of times lately and she hasn't replied and I've tried to make plans but she's always busy. I don't feel like I can keep a strong 'best friend' commitment to someone who doesn't seem to want to make the effort with me.

But I don't want to lose her because we've been like twins since year 7. It's just hard when she lives a 40 minute drive away and we don't see each other five days a week like we used to. I knew going to different sixth forms would make 'best friend time' sparse but not like this. idk I feel empty without her.

I can also hardly call any of my new friends 'best friends' either because they all have someone else and they always post about how they appreciate one another and about all the great times they're having but no one ever says that stuff about me. I just feel like someone up there doesn't want me to have close friends for whatever reason...