Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342691 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #4035 on: June 15, 2014, 22:09 »
^ I think that's just one of the major sad points of growing up really, some of the people who you were so close to you end up becoming distant to and it hurts, but I guess the strength of real friendship is having those times away from them but as soon as you hang out or even just speak with them again it'd be like nothing's changed. It's kinda bittersweet in a way.

I do wish I was still close to some of the people I was before though. Had some real awesome times with some people I haven't spoke to in years =[

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: June 16, 2014, 21:00 »
 Shiggy diggy do, I'm going to have to spend my last few weeks in college by myself because my friends have all finished or are going to university :laugh:

It's nice to have quiet time but it's crap when you don't have someone to talk to.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4037 on: June 17, 2014, 14:03 »

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: June 17, 2014, 22:33 »
So that chemistry exam was terrible. :(

Wolstenholme

« Reply #4039 on: June 19, 2014, 17:31 »
I stopped going to choir just before exam season but still expected to be asked to sing at the concerts they did/are doing over summer as I knew all the songs/notes etc. but no one ever sent me a letter with the dates on and I just saw on social media, a video/sound clip from a concert they did the other day and I'm in tears like why did I ever leave secondary school take me back.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #4040 on: June 21, 2014, 10:18 »
I've had a really bad day and am really in need of a hug, but my girlfriend will be several states away from me until Monday, and our work schedules next week conflict so much that we won't even have a day to spend together. :(
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4041 on: June 21, 2014, 22:05 »
it's our oldest member of youth theatre's (and one of our most amazing people's) last ever show with us tomorrow and she almost cried today so tomorrow's going to be proper emotional and aaaarrrgh i don't want her to leave

thanks gl <3

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4042 on: June 23, 2014, 23:26 »
Having one of those nights where I've just had enough.

Offline q.c.™

• Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4043 on: June 24, 2014, 22:03 »
I slept on my neck the wrong way now I have to hold my head at an awkward angle all day

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4044 on: June 25, 2014, 06:09 »
So my body's like "lol you're not getting any sleep", last time it did this I was in a really bad place. 2014 sucks.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4045 on: June 26, 2014, 18:04 »
looking through some pictures on my parents camera and find the last pictures i took of my guinea pigs before all three of them passed away in the space of two months

i know it sounds dumb but i'd had them since i was 14 and they were a big part of my life. they might not have been a dog or a cat or a horse or whatever most people think are great animals to have, but they were dumb and funny and cuddly and had huge personalities for such docile little things

i miss them so much. i have three more who are gonna last til i'm in my mid twenties, but they're not the same. they don't have the same personalities (biscuit was very affectionate, waffle quite big and tough but a big softie in reality and cookie was skittish but sweet. twinkie is kind of aggressive but she's still good, philly can be an ass and she's really tetchy but i love her, and snackerjack is just a greedy butt).

i just wish i'd taken them out of their cages more to cuddle them or take pictures or film them cause they were such lovely pets.

i think the worst part of all is that i wasn't there to see biscuit or cookie go, but i held waffle in my arms when she died and it really hurts to think they're gone now. granted had they been dogs/cats i would have been distraught anyway, but they were my first real pet i could love. i had gerbils and hamsters before them and though i loved them too, they never really lasted long enough to make much of an impact with me as a kid. so when i lost biscuit, then waffle and then cookie all within weeks of each other, i guess it was one of the final nails in the coffin as to me leaving uni. if i had chosen chester as my firm rather than my insurance i wouldn't have been away and i could have said goodbye and

wow what an essay i'm a big emotional baby

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #4046 on: June 26, 2014, 22:09 »
^awh, I think pets you have as a teenager mean more to you than at any other time of life. Still can't get over that my persian cat died and that was 2 years ago now. Didn't cry at my nan's funeral but I cried for months over him. Pets are always reliable and there to hug, huh?

On a related note, I had a hand-rear crow fledge yesterday. I'm happy that he's grown up and chosen to fly away but I can't help worry about how he is and if he's finding enough food. That's the hardest thing about rescue and rehabilitation, the not knowing. Ho hum~ he's had a better shot at life than where he was found surrounded by cats :>

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4047 on: June 26, 2014, 23:09 »
You ever get that feeling that you don't actually belong anywhere? Like, I always had trouble properly fitting in when I was younger and even at times when I thought I had it turned out that I really hadn't. Now I'm a little older and just as lonely as I did at times as a kid, even after all the highs I've had within friend groups or relationships. Every situation I've seemed to have found myself in has always ended with a bitter taste and a long-lasting feeling of regret and I know I can never really rectify the wrongs I've made.

It's just making me feel like I'm better off just being a loner so I don't upset others and don't hurt myself but at the same time I feel like I don't want to be that at all. It's real conflicting and it's just making me feel so empty.

If only life was easy, eh?

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4048 on: June 26, 2014, 23:23 »
You ever get that feeling that you don't actually belong anywhere? Like, I always had trouble properly fitting in when I was younger and even at times when I thought I had it turned out that I really hadn't. Now I'm a little older and just as lonely as I did at times as a kid, even after all the highs I've had within friend groups or relationships. Every situation I've seemed to have found myself in has always ended with a bitter taste and a long-lasting feeling of regret and I know I can never really rectify the wrongs I've made.

It's just making me feel like I'm better off just being a loner so I don't upset others and don't hurt myself but at the same time I feel like I don't want to be that at all. It's real conflicting and it's just making me feel so empty.

If only life was easy, eh?

I find the key is to balance how much time you spend with people. Some people are just naturally less social, forcing it won't end well. I spend around 1 night a week (outside of time on campus when I'm with them anyway) with my friends doing w/e but the rest is my outcast gaming time. Anything more than that and I get grumpy.
That or you're just a terrible person. But I think you're pretty cool.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4049 on: June 27, 2014, 02:58 »
^awh, I think pets you have as a teenager mean more to you than at any other time of life. Still can't get over that my persian cat died and that was 2 years ago now. Didn't cry at my nan's funeral but I cried for months over him. Pets are always reliable and there to hug, huh?

That is so true. I've never had a pet die, but still, that was beautiful.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN