Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342684 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #4065 on: July 11, 2014, 16:54 »
Nico Rosberg (F1 driver) got married today like woah, bae, I thought we were forever.

I named my fish after him and he didn't marry me. My heart is broken. Also, his wife is gorgeous. Why Nico?

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: July 12, 2014, 14:34 »
Just watched Cabaret live, and oh god that final scene had me weeping.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4067 on: July 13, 2014, 16:21 »
Starting to feel like I'm starting to fall apart from all the trash going on in my life -__-

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: July 14, 2014, 00:42 »
Starting to feel like I'm starting to fall apart from all the trash going on in my life -__-

Don't let the crap bring you down because it's a long and hard road to recovery once you get into a low state. It's all about remaining mentally and emotionally strong and powering through so you can achieve what you want to and be able to look back with a smile on your face.

Just know that if you need someone to talk / vent to about it (this applies to anyone too, I'm all ears) then don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm always willing to help =]

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: July 16, 2014, 06:58 »
Had a really awful day and no one to talk to about it. I'm literally getting sick from stress and I can't take a vacation because it's all coming from home. Just 3-4 more months and I can start saving for my own place...
Discord - richardblaziken

Wolstenholme

« Reply #4070 on: July 16, 2014, 21:26 »
Hombo is a sick baby - he has problems with his *ahem* stools - this makes me sad because he's an old man now. He's 8 and if he's ill for much longer it could - could - be the end of my little boy. We're going away for two weeks on Friday though and he's staying with my granddad but I'm pretty sure I'll spend the whole time worrying about my baby bird.

Hombo better get through this because if he doesn't then I will cry for decades. He better live until he's 100 years old so I never have to live without him.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: July 17, 2014, 16:13 »
lol 100% sure i've failed my grade 4

fun times

thanks gl <3

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: July 18, 2014, 02:00 »
I don't really want to do today, I just want to sleep tbh

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4073 on: July 19, 2014, 03:19 »
it's thundering i don't like it i want ot sleep

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #4074 on: July 19, 2014, 21:20 »
I'm not the kind of person that likes living in the same place for too long and now that I'm home after being away I want to move again :c

I don't know why this makes me sad but it does.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4075 on: July 21, 2014, 16:33 »
i'm sick of the way my dad is treating me i feel like utter crap because of him
he says i never do anything around the house because usually my chores are done by the time he gets home so obviously if i sit and do nothing whilst he's around i'm lazy and do nothing even if it's my brother who does nothing around the house
i'm just trying to stop cryingg but i can't because i'm a stupid dumb baby

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: July 21, 2014, 17:57 »
 ^ Awh, man  :'( It's not going to mean much from me, but I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. I've been in the same kind of situations  :(

It's going to sound sappy but I'm genuiely bummed by all the fighting going on at the moment. We have Ukraine defending itself from Russia and we have the fighting between the Muslims and the Jewish people going on but I can't remember the name to save my life. It's just that people are getting slaughtered and amongst these casualties are children and people who never wanted to be part of this and it's just horrible.

Then again, it's probably part of growing up? Slowly becoming more aware of the suffering in the world and developing empathy and stuff. It's just horrible to think that this stuff is going on.

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #4077 on: July 21, 2014, 22:52 »
i'm sick of the way my dad is treating me i feel like utter crap because of him
he says i never do anything around the house because usually my chores are done by the time he gets home so obviously if i sit and do nothing whilst he's around i'm lazy and do nothing even if it's my brother who does nothing around the house
i'm just trying to stop cryingg but i can't because i'm a stupid dumb baby

My dad was like this as well, plus he used to physically beat me. I'm sorry I've no advise to give other than not to take it to heart, but there's not a lot you can do if he's anything like my dad was. Just think that as soon as you are able to you can leave and choose to have nothing more to do with him. I think the worst kind of bullying that exists comes from your own parents; if they don't think much of you then who the hell else will? But honestly, you've a life of adventure ahead that you've not even started yet, free of your dickhead of a father. And so many people you've not met yet who will all see the worth that your dad never did.

I think the most sickening thing about my situation was that as soon as I moved away I forgave the man. I didn't know I had it in me to forgive such a foul tempered creature but we get on fine now. *shrug*

Chin up, sweetie. Life's a gift, even though it might not seem it at times :)

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4078 on: July 22, 2014, 00:53 »

Then again, it's probably part of growing up? Slowly becoming more aware of the suffering in the world and developing empathy and stuff. It's just horrible to think that this stuff is going on.
There's always a bloodbath happening somewhere I'm afraid, people are terrible. You should develop either apathy or willful ignorance after a while, the constant gory view-whoring news coverage will see to that.

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #4079 on: July 22, 2014, 22:27 »
^I don't watch, listen or read the news for that reason. It's a bit annoying because it also makes me ignorant to things like politics and what's happening in the country but I don't want to hear about massacres and rapes.

One that I thought was really unnecessary was that ship sinking a few months ago, laden with Korean children. They started reading out the children's last text messages to their parents before they died - I mean, come on, on what level was that called for? And what kind of sadistic viewer takes pleasure in hearing that?