Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 [4] 5 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: Nostalgia Thread
« Last post by sans the skeleton on May 22, 2023, 20:55 »
dropping in to also say its the anniversary of platinum's release today. i remember being so excited when it came out!
i really need to get back into playing platinum again.
« Last post by Milsap on May 22, 2023, 14:35 »
Dropping in for the first time in forever. Will be 20 years registered this October which is mad to think.

33 in that same month, in that time finished school, went to uni, graduated, went to another uni, got a teaching degree, now I'm a 'pro' YouTuber and heavily involved in sim racing esports.

Where's the time gone?
TV Series / Re: Reading the Anime
« Last post by FinalAcorn04 on May 21, 2023, 12:03 »
I remember seeing a children's book when I was little that summarized two episodes from Diamond and Pearl.  Maybe you could try finding something like that.
TV Series / Reading the Anime
« Last post by ChingChing£CHARIZARD on May 13, 2023, 22:40 »
Hi All!

I was wondering is there a way of reading the anime (By episode) with pictures accompanying them? I've recently gotten into Manga and while I was aware there is Manga for Pokemon, I was saddened to learn it doesn't follow Ash and the anime. While I do plan on reading Pokemon Adventure & The Electrical Tale of Pikachu, I do wish to read the anime as reading is something I've really gotten into.

With this in mind, is there an app, blog, website or anything that showcases extended synopses (Akin to this website) with pictures alongside it (Like the stills this website has!). I suppose you could argue why not use this website, but the stills aren't accompanying the body of text there relevant to. Pokemopolis (Website) does this decently, but they've only done a handful of episodes.

In an ideal world, I'd like up to Battle Frontier done.
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Your favourite region
« Last post by princezuko on May 08, 2023, 16:46 »
I feel like galar and unova were really well planned out. They are def my favorites but kanto is for obvious reasons prob #1
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Your favourite region
« Last post by MysticFiend on May 06, 2023, 23:46 »
first 4 reigeons are the best!
« Last post by princezuko on March 27, 2023, 17:26 »
I’ve been a member here for 13 years and I was an adult when I signed up. I mainly was interested in the Caption Contest.

My main interest in this site (and I'm not exactly proud of it) is mainly their episode guides and the name rater because I never really singed up till now and i was always checking this site for name ideas whenever I caught a Pokémon and lacked creativity.  :laugh:

(also my local library has finally accepted my request which only took 4 years and added the xy and xyz seasons to their library and Im planning to check it out)

« Last post by Captain Jigglypuff on March 26, 2023, 14:52 »
I’ve been a member here for 13 years and I was an adult when I signed up. I mainly was interested in the Caption Contest.
« Last post by princezuko on March 25, 2023, 01:16 »
I also want to say to anyone who thinks: "there was so much drama, i feel so ashamed, i was so stupid back as a teenager."

It's fine. No hard feelings. We were teenagers when there was drama. Now I'm 30 and much of the rest of us are in real life. It doesn't matter if you were the most childish piece of crap back then or just too nice to hang around -- we're all open to just, hanging out and talking about anything. It's a nice little place. No judgment. No internet ego crap. Just people being people.

And lots of warmth. Community means so much to me even despite us being 'dead' -- i had problems in school and at home and I just learned how to be myself and talk to people through here. And I'm thankful it was here and not just about anywhere else, where I'd probably be led astray.

I know this is not related in the slightest but I think we should continue with the anime episode guides Eg. Sun and moon and so forth. Because I was looking through it and realized it ended at xy (arguably when Pokémon felt like an anime for once and not just a cartoon with the artstyle of an anime)  ;D

« Last post by Lord Raven on March 17, 2023, 03:34 »
I also want to say to anyone who thinks: "there was so much drama, i feel so ashamed, i was so stupid back as a teenager."

It's fine. No hard feelings. We were teenagers when there was drama. Now I'm 30 and much of the rest of us are in real life. It doesnt matter if you were the most childish piece of crap back then or just too nice to hang around -- we're all open to just, hanging out and talking about anything. It's a nice little place. No judgment. No internet ego crap. Just people being people.

And lots of warmth. Community means so much to me even despite us being 'dead' -- i had problems in school and at home and I just learned how to be myself and talk to people through here. And I'm thankful it was here and not just about anywhere else, where I'd probably be led astray.
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4] 5 ... 10