Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 416787 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1665 on: March 24, 2016, 22:16 »
 I've got to type up a new CV tomorrow. I keep forgetting that I have my maths GCSE now so I'm stuck thinking "what's the point?" and by the time I realised, the job has passed.

People complain about their teachers failing them all the time but mine didn't teach the class the last part of the module or the subject plan? Either way, she didn't teach us the last bit and told us to use "common sense".

Actually checked the vacancies and I was lied to. None of them are basic and all of them are full-time lol.

Thanks.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #1666 on: March 24, 2016, 23:59 »
This whole week I've been getting 5 or 6 hours of sleep max, usually 5. I want to get more, but at the same time I kind of like the feeling of stress

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1667 on: March 25, 2016, 11:53 »
ugh skype still had my stupid ex listed even though i removed him so that was fun seeing his face :)

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: March 25, 2016, 23:33 »
Is it bad that I think that there's something up because my visit with my dad today went well?
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: March 26, 2016, 23:33 »
i get pissed way too easy..really need to work on thinking before i speak

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: March 26, 2016, 23:48 »
See my last post (at the time this post was postmarked) on Everyday Accomplishments.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: March 27, 2016, 09:33 »
My mum woke me up, thinking I was awake (I was still sleeping) I was going to ignore her, then I decided to get up. I opened the door then the next thing I know, I've fallen over backwards. It was in the corner. There was an unused TV, a unused (probably broken) hoover. The TV's now tipped over forward and the hoover's behind the TV.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: March 27, 2016, 11:31 »
its not a first world problem but my ex offed himself yesterday morning. we dated for a year. he was one of the nicest guys with one of the biggest hearts i have ever met. i just keep remembering everything we did together and trying not to cry.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: March 27, 2016, 17:09 »
My brother and sister went with our dad yesterday and brought back a bunch of stuff from the place they visited, including bottles of one of my favorite sodas, which is hard to find up north. I only have 2 more left before i'm out.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: March 27, 2016, 19:43 »
its not a first world problem but my ex offed himself yesterday morning. we dated for a year. he was one of the nicest guys with one of the biggest hearts i have ever met. i just keep remembering everything we did together and trying not to cry.

sorry to hear about it and i am not the most Responsive/Socially Abilitied as anyone here knows but if you need to do a ramble/complain in a random puk persons pm inbox i am avaliable, cos if nothing else that is an incredibly sucky Situation to be left with.  hope ur feeling better soon
           

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1675 on: March 28, 2016, 13:16 »
I finished work and planned to have a snooze for a bit (was up at 3 #rip) and then within the space of a minute my friend and his bf texted me just as I was falling asleep and then phoned asking if I want to go to lunch with them. Like can you not just wait more than 30 seconds before I reply???  I'm meeting another friend anyway but now I'm tired and angry sigh

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: March 29, 2016, 03:14 »
 The clocks have gone forward and I can't get used to it so now I'm going to sleep and waking up at weird times. Like it's 3 now but it'll usually be 2.

Slowly going through the process of obtaining a suit too. Going for the trousers and the shoes first after following the advice from the jobs topic since I can get a shirt closer to any interview because I'm still trying to diet and lose weight.

Wanted to go tomorrow/today actually (it's past 12am) but my friend flaked out on me. Would go shopping by myself but it feels weird unless I'm picking up food. I must look weird going into Morrisons and holding all my groceries in my hands but it'll only be one or two things.

I'll probably check online. I don't mind putting more money into something that can potentially get me more money.

This mock interview thing is important for my employability award and I'm fairly certain that I'm getting close to hitting the 42 hour mark with my volunteering so I've just got to document everything and be like "ey b0ss gimme a mock" and then awkwardly sit through an interview for a job that doesn't exist.

Also, Tinder is really boring? It comes up a lot on the threads that I lurk so I was like "yolo swaggins" and downloaded that bad boi in the hopes that I could get some sweet, sweet, bants going on but it's just really boring.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: March 29, 2016, 11:03 »
tinder is only fun if you want to try out a bunch of weird pick up lines on people in an environment where they're kind of asking for it. i only use it if i'm actively looking to meet guys for a short amount of time, although some people are looking for committed relationships. the best thing you can do is give yourself a funny profile. you can also swipe right on people who look like they're actually insane and talk to them and usually that's interesting...

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: March 29, 2016, 11:38 »

this is upsetting :( hope youre doin okay my guy

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: March 29, 2016, 11:57 »
the best thing you can do is give yourself a funny profile. you can also swipe right on people who look like they're actually insane and talk to them and usually that's interesting...

I went for a funny bio but it involves buff dwarves, fisher price cars, and ABBA... pretty chuffed with it though! :D

The dogs keep barking and it's really annoying because I'm the only one who makes the effort to call them innnnn