Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by Kerou on Today at 21:44 »
I have a legit phobia of bees and wasps. Guess who decided to make an appearance today while I was mowing the lawn?

Was it Nicolas Cage?
Other Games / Re: Getting GPS signal for Pokemon GO
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Today at 18:52 »
Getting it to work with my iPod through my dad's Android phone is the perfect excuse for me to have some father-daughter bonding time with my dad.

If I play Pokemon GO on any device, I'll probably be using it a lot. Playing it on my dad's phone would mean my game would be interrupted from time to time with someone trying to call him. A bit of an inconvenience for both of us to say the least.

I'm not allowed to go out anywhere on my own because of my epilepsy. So either way, my dad would have to come with me while I'm out in the first place.
Other Games / Re: Getting GPS signal for Pokemon GO
« Last post by Shaymin on Today at 18:28 »
you'd be better off installing Go on his phone to use instead
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Today at 18:27 »
I have a legit phobia of bees and wasps. Guess who decided to make an appearance today while I was mowing the lawn?
« Last post by Umbreon#100 on Today at 18:26 »
 Been revising so much that my brain feels almost clogged with information. It feels weird and it's distracting. It's like I'm incapable of normal thought at the moment due to how much effort I'm putting into retaining all this information for tomorrow's exam.

Other Games / Getting GPS signal for Pokemon GO
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Today at 18:12 »
I've been talking with my dad about maybe borrowing his Android phone and connect the GPS signal to my iPod.

I read that it is possible to do that, but I don't know how.
Can someone help explain how to do it?

Without going outside, I've spotted 4 gyms near my house!
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by The name master on Today at 16:45 »
I got a fidget spinner!
i used to love and tolerate moths but they Disrespected me by destroying a large amount of my wool stash and getting at some of my fave t-shirts and especially now i am gardening indoors it is sadly K.O.S. for a lot of plant/fabric threatening beasties. i catch and release outside the moths when i can and keep the spiders tho cos spiders i have all the itme in the world for
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Today at 15:09 »
Finally got Pokemon GO working. There's a gym just down the road from where I live!

I'm not sure how to play Pokemon GO while outside my house though. I don't think my iPod can connect to the internet in any way while I'm outside.

Edit: I've actually spotted at least 3 gyms close to where I live! You can bet that I'll be challenging them at some point or another.
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Today at 11:02 »
My watch strap broke completely.
It doesn't matter much, since I have another watch to replace it. I can't set it up until I find out my height, weight and blood type though.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10