Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Music / Are there any other music programs like Mario Paint?
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 21:53 »
I'd like to teach myself how to read music. I've found that Mario Paint is fairly decent, though it doesn't have a bass clef.

Are there any other PC programs that work in the same way as Mario Paint?
Say Hello! / Say Hello!
« Last post by Thundraky on October 16, 2018, 13:31 »
So I just got here I was gonna rate my nickname for pikchu thundra to see if it was good but then I joined and that's how! bye.

Debate / Re: What do you find most annoying about Donald Trump?
« Last post by Lord Raven on October 11, 2018, 07:05 »
The fact that the democrats are trying their hardest to make him look bad.

Del already covered it, though I'd like to add it's really annoying to see the mainstream media networks try to pile on top of him when he already does enough damage himself. They're treating him like he's some sort of Nazi when he's an unintelligent and greedy human being that holds the nation's most powerful office.

Like come on guys, he's really really stupid, and we should treat him like he's a person doing a bad job rather than some sort of Nazi.

EDIT: oh yeah approval ratings for trump are above 50% and are only going to get higher lolololololololololololololololol
This is false. His approval has been higher recently than it was when he took office, but according to 538 its basically hovering from 39-42% which is absolutely horrific. Link for posterity.

I generally don't trust any polls outside of 538's aggregation. For the record, 538 was the website that had Trump at a 30% chance of winning, and he lost the popular vote and outperformed in key swing states (based on some arguments they made prior to the election -- that if Florida flips, then some of the midwest states and PA may flip too, which is exactly what happened).

If you don't want to trust that because it didn't say 100% Trump, then I invite you to criticize the poll aggregate's methodology. Until then, your point is not substantial in the slightest. I predict it will tank a little bit next April, when our tax returns are roughly cut in half.
« Last post by Del on October 07, 2018, 02:33 »
1260 AM radio, 12-3 PM Monday - Friday. VERY informative show. You can double check all you want and the stuff that's covered is always happening.

EDIT: oh yeah approval ratings for trump are above 50% and are only going to get higher lolololololololololololololololol
ah my bad you're either trolling or just rly dumb

sry bro i'll make sure to ignore u in the future
« Last post by Del on October 06, 2018, 20:24 »
The fact that the democrats are trying their hardest to make him look bad.
the democrats aren't having to try very hard to do that LOL
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Nostalgia
« Last post by MegaNerd14 on October 06, 2018, 19:49 »
My first pokemon game was Ruby. The things i didn't know as a kid were astonishing. I didn't think to use pokemon other than my swampert, what the crud the Sealed Cavern was, version exclusive pokemon, (didn't know sapphire was a thing), and trade evolution were among the things. the fact that i beat the game several times with only a swampert, ever, says something about how hard pokemon is to play.
Older Main Games / Re: Where to train my lvl 60 team in Fire Red
« Last post by MegaNerd14 on October 06, 2018, 19:45 »
Victory Road is the best place in kanto before the elite four. If you don't want to fight wild pokemon, the VS Seeker lets you refight the trainers there.
Older Main Games / Re: Favorite Older Main Game and Why?
« Last post by MegaNerd14 on October 06, 2018, 19:44 »
probably pokemon emerald. ORAS didn't do it for me.
« Last post by Kerou 犠牲 on October 06, 2018, 19:42 »
The correct answer is that the MAGA hat as a piece of fashion is actually lit but what it embodies ain't it
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10