Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Forum Games / Re: Whaddya Listening To Version 1.3
« Last post by bread on Today at 20:16 »
the promise ring - why did we ever meet
PKMN.NET / Re: Name Rater Too Backed Up
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Today at 16:40 »
To be fair, if your mind goes there, it's your fault for seeing the innuendo. While there are some instances where it's obvious, many cases that are questionable are left to the reader and most of the time it isn't always the worst.
PKMN.NET / Re: Name Rater Too Backed Up
« Last post by DraconicWings on Today at 14:58 »
You sound kind of naïve if you actually think that he meant the guy's mom was a furry. There's a blatant innuendo there.
np: Burial - Near Dark [Untrue]
Forum Games / Re: Whaddya Listening To Version 1.3
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Today at 05:01 »
np: Twenty One Pilots - Car Radio

Pretty cool jam imo.
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Today at 00:03 »
Update on the Amazon issue: Apparently it gives you the price for the entire order, but when my bank processes a preorder price, I don't get charged for it and the money doesn't come out until the item is released and ready to ship. That's stupid in my opinion.
« Last post by Otter Hands on Yesterday at 23:32 »
 Currently deaf in one ear so everything's overwhelming and to top it all off, I've managed to break both the arms of my glasses.

So now I'm having to fight for an appointment with the GP on Monday then fight with my own frugality to ask the opticians to send off for another pair.

This mix of unpleasant heat and deafness is really grinding down on my patience tbh.
Gaming / Re: Can Unreal Tournament be played on a Hamachi server?
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 14:48 »
I haven't tried it yet. I can't even remember how Hamachi works these days.

I'm not all that good when playing against other people, I sometimes struggle against the bots on novice difficulty when I'm tired.
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 13:41 »
i have been chaining these eevees for two days straight

Once I get my Gamepro, I'll see if I can get you a shiny one. I'll be using the Masuda method and the shiny charm in X as soon as I get it.

I can even try to get you max IVs and hidden ability as well as a specific nature if you want.
Gaming / Re: Can Unreal Tournament be played on a Hamachi server?
« Last post by Klima on Yesterday at 13:35 »
I don't see a reason why UT wouldn't be playable on Hamachi. I don't have any first-hand experience though so I could be wrong. Did you manage to set this up, Petzbreeder? I'd love to join you for a game or two. I used to play UT a lot back in the day.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10