Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 417516 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1905 on: May 18, 2016, 00:16 »
i have sky fibre optic broadband. i'm supposed to get download speeds of 20mbps

so what the HELL is this

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: May 18, 2016, 00:28 »
^ i actually was just dealing with that exact same problem. i found out i had this program "AMD Quickstream" on my computer i had to kill, and I had to uninstall and reinstall all of my graphics drivers to get it from being ~.5-2.2 mbps to 13 - 15 mbps which is the speed i should be getting.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: May 18, 2016, 02:48 »
We're doing tourneys for smash in my town starting the 11th and i'm nervous because there's going to be a Ness there and I'm trying to practice my edgeguarding on the recovery. I'm only winning about 50% of the time and I want to make that at least 75% or 80%. Plus I have to practice for everyone else (including this cloud guy that even is sponsored).
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Articuno

• Owner of The Sky Temple, a flying Pokemon paradise featuring Lugia and Articuno :>
  • Rex Fan
  • I am a huge fan of bird Pokemon ^v^
    • View Profile
    • The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno
« Reply #1908 on: May 18, 2016, 14:32 »
They said we'd have fiber broadband in two weeks three weeks ago LOL

This adorable Swellow plushie was adopted at Lugia.co.uk!

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: May 18, 2016, 20:24 »
I got a science (chemistry) exam tomorrow
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: May 18, 2016, 20:57 »
moving in w my dad is pretty lame but only because he doesnt have internet and i thrive on the attention of my thousands of tumblr.com followers and although i am willing to pay the entire internet bill for him when i move in i....... am in pain

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: May 18, 2016, 21:14 »
The frame of my pair of glasses snapped and there's a piece of it that just randomly disappeared. I need a new pair, and on top of it all i'm just now finding out that when my dad bought this pair, he went for the cheapest frame he could get.

Yeah thanks.  :dry:

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1912 on: May 18, 2016, 22:39 »
Wow I never realised how negative a good chunk of my class were about our course! It's not the greatest but it doesn't warrant one of you throwing a tantrum on the group chat like a 3 year old. Basically for the past year a  few of them have been whining about not getting proper feedback. Yesterday one of our lecturers sent  a good amount, breaking down each section with advice/crit and stuff to look up. One of the guys was raging cause his group got bad feedback and they couldn't understand it lmao. I noticed we never got our grade but obv said guy sent off an email to the other lecturer who politely said we would get an 'indicative' grade by tomorrow. Cue him whining again and not understanding what indicative means 🙄

Idk maybe I'm just used to it because of how awful my last course was in general?  Personally I've not found it that bad, a few little niggles but nothing that's made me foam at the mouth with rage. I guess I'm not that much of a pessimist as I thought lol

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: May 18, 2016, 22:49 »
 My router is on the blink so I'm constantly having to get up, go downstairs, restart the router, and come upstairs to wait to see if I fixed things. I'm guessing my brother has hit the router in one of his "special" rages. Everyone covers up for him so I'll never find out lol.

Actually had to keep modifying this message because of my annoying router.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 23:09 by Umbreon#100 »

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1914 on: May 20, 2016, 19:27 »
They said we'd have fiber broadband in two weeks three weeks ago LOL

This is why I moved out of the countryside and back to civilisation  ;D
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: May 20, 2016, 20:43 »
I've been searching for about two hours and I can't find a damn latios!  >:(

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: May 20, 2016, 23:49 »
 A moth has been harassing me.

Also, after playing through Doom it hit me that I haven't played a good first person shooter game in ages. Maybe vanilla Destiny? That was a good game but then Bungie let Activision peg them with micro-transactions and many players were locked out of the game because of a £40 paywall which led to Bungie emailing people to ask why they don't play anymore lmao.

Activision is really putting chilli peppers up the FPS genre's bumhole.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: May 21, 2016, 10:55 »
so these two other girls at school and me are like a lesbian squad and we mostly just chill before we sing at concerts and one of us always has a meltdown and its a friendship forged through tears and contemplating the perfect murder method and i was going to ask one of them out but it turns out the two of them are going out and i am a massive third wheel

thanks gl <3

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: May 21, 2016, 13:32 »
Oh boy do I have a few right now.

For starters, my brother is stuck with a group of "friends" in a class. He does all of his work or his part of a project and they feel as if they're entitled to him doing all of the work, which is what usually happens. They make rude and unneeded comments constantly behind his back as they play on their phones and act as if they do all of the work, even though it's usually him while they are on their phones. Also, they constantly make him mad in front of the whole class and get the class to go after him because they think it's hilarious. However, he's not allowed to defend himself due to the fact that they threaten to report him if he does anything, then quickly after say "learn to take a joke lol". The teacher knows it's happening but can't do anything because she has no clue what to do. It's gotten so bad that one of our friends just got into it with the ringleader of it who seem to think she's god and won't even listen to reason, especially since her argument is completely flawed. I never liked any of them in the first place, but frankly all of them are complete idiots and are lucky it's not me because I don't give a rat's ass about most people in class, i'll work alone if I want to and I will only help you if I feel you actually need it. My brother is stuck in limbo and there's nothing he can do.

Secondly, I had a huge headache coupled with nausea yesterday and it's just now going away. It was so bad that it was tempting to put one of the freshman through the wall of the study hall room that I was in for my last class.

Finally I couldn't access the site Thursday because my internet provider didn't recognize the site for some reason.

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: May 21, 2016, 13:40 »
Finally I couldn't access the site Thursday because my internet provider didn't recognize the site for some reason.
I couldn't either.