Author Topic: Current team in oras  (Read 7532 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
Re: Current team in oras
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2015, 11:30 »
Still waiting on that Dawn Stone... My team for the E4 will be:

Gallade - M Gallade level 57 (WHEN I GET THAT DAWN STONE!!)
Zachariah - M Blaziken level 65
Mia - / Shedinja level 65
Andy - M Sharpedo level 63
Olivia - F Altaria level 64
Molly - F Banette level 63

Molly's subject to change; I have a few others trained up but I'm not sure whether they'll be subbed in or not.
I also accidentally let my Levi evolve into a Gardevoir at level 34, so I got my friend who also had a male Kirlia at level 24 to trade. Honestly haven't looked back; I really want my Gallade! Scall & Ion, will you give me my Dawn Stone please?

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Mockery for One

• Was never a...
  • Rex Fan
  • Naah, this ain't cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2015, 03:03 »
For normal play...

George the Blaziken
Held Item: Blazikenite
Nature: Quiet
Blurb: Good Perserverance
Moves:
Flamethrower
Blast Burn
Fire Pledge
Sky Uppercut
Background Info: Despite his abusive childhood, he's just the sweetest thing! Little did he know, he would have a rare mental disorder that would bring about headaches upon being entrusted with (rather sneakily) the appropriate Mega Stone (but only when Mega Evolutionary topics are discussed and he's within earshot). But, he's still going strong, even having just been teleported to Kalos! But he won't have that great of a time there, as he's constantly being harassed by the Great and Powerful Trixie, who at this point has become a god among her kind. Who knows? Maybe he'll find a caring and trusting owner at a time like this.

Kristoff the Mightyena
Held Item: Empty-Handed
Nature: Bold
Blurb: Somewhat Stubborn
Moves:
Ice Fang
Taunt
Crunch
Rock Smash
Background Info: Pathetic, Pessimistic, and Peculiar. Those are the 3 words Kristoff lives by. To go with his icy nature, this depressive doggy has Ice Fang. But don't worry. He's actually warm-hearted, and cares deeply about his friends! He even netted the initial Hoenn Championship, by survivng with a margin of HP left from Steven's Megagross's Giga Impact! That's how much of a boss he is!

Guybrush Threepwood the Linoone
Nature: Modest
Blurb: A Little Quick Tempered
Moves:
Surf
Slash
Strength
Double Team
Background Info: Legs of a raccoon, heart of an adventurer! Feet on the ground, mind in the Seven Seas! Life of an adventuring soul, even when not adventuring! Destination: Monkey Island!

Chester the Gardevoir
Held Item: Gardevoirite
Nature: Hardy
Blurb: Quick Tempered
Moves:
Disarming Voice
Psychic
Draining Kiss
Attract
Background Info: A fabulous character shouldn't be taken lightly. This fine fellow, voiced by Jack Douglass in an impersonation of George Takei, likes to believe that at least. But, he has some secrets... He was once charmed by an infamous contest celebrity with an Altaria. When said celebrity turned out to be using a human guise to fool people into liking her (and revealed the fact that she was a siren, too), he hasn't liked her since, and he's been treated with extra care, too.

Mabel the Ludicolo
Held Item: Quick Claw
Nature: Bashful
Blurb: Likes to Run
Moves:
Waterfall
Dive
Water Pulse
Mega Drain
Background Info: Some say her mind is a puzzle to many... But, being the only girl, she has (or at least had) eyes for George. This kind of relationship was put on permanent hold when poor Georgie Peorgie was sent to Kalos, but her heart will go on.

John Hubert "Mr. Peepers" "Spike" Peebles the Beautifly
Nature: Jolly
Blurb: Good Perserverance
Moves:
Giga Drain
Bug Buzz
Roost (in place of Secret Power)
Air Cutter
Background Info: He likes to fight and bite, but he has plenty of knowledge on plenty of subjects, and the bravery to show it. To me, these 3 tactics go hand in hand in combat. Power, Wisdom, and Courage... It sounds like he's been playing a bit too much Zelda.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2015, 14:54 »
Still waiting on that Dawn Stone... My team for the E4 will be:

Gallade - M Gallade level 57 (WHEN I GET THAT DAWN STONE!!)
Zachariah - M Blaziken level 65
Mia - / Shedinja level 65
Andy - M Sharpedo level 63
Olivia - F Altaria level 64
Molly - F Banette level 63

Molly's subject to change; I have a few others trained up but I'm not sure whether they'll be subbed in or not.
I also accidentally let my Levi evolve into a Gardevoir at level 34, so I got my friend who also had a male Kirlia at level 24 to trade. Honestly haven't looked back; I really want my Gallade! Scall & Ion, will you give me my Dawn Stone please?

Uh, might be a fair way back, but I believe there's a Dawn Stone in Victory Road. Failing that, there is a dawn stone available in the Super Secret Training minigames. There's a minigame with a Gallade and if you beat it without getting hit (hard to do, I know), you'll get a Dawn Stone :)

My team is currently:

Star (Swellow) - Lv44
Knight (Swampert) - Lv42
Eru (Gallade) - Lv41
Guraena (Mightyena) - Lv33

I currently have 6 gym badges and am just flying around the region for stuff. I need another member I think. Might DexNav a second shiny for the team :P

Offline Rooks

• Murkrow is cool, okay?
  • Psythor Fan
  • It's all Smooooooooooth Sailing from here on out
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2015, 15:48 »
Rooks - Murkrow M Lv 65
Sam - Sceptile M Lv 63
Azelf Lv 64
Estella - Manectric F Lv 64
River - Gyarados F Lv 60
Vesuvio - Camerupt M Lv 63

Just beat the E4.

Offline Mockery for One

• Was never a...
  • Rex Fan
  • Naah, this ain't cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2015, 19:03 »
Now for the contests~!

Chester the Gardevoir
Held Item: Gardevoirite
Preferred Category: Cuteness
Nature: Hardy
Blurb: Quick Tempered
Moves:
Disarming Voice
Psychic
Draining Kiss
Attract
Background Info: OK, I said he was charmed by a certain "celebrity" who had an Altaria, now I'll reveal her name: The celebrity who was really a siren is named Lisia, and the Altaria's name is Prince Ali. Now that he's no longer affected by the siren's spell, he's actually got quite the case of stage fright whenever he sees her...

The Kricketune (technically named Dledleewhoop)
Held Item: Red Scarf
Preferred Category: Coolness
Nature: Brave
Blurb: Highly Persistent
Moves:
Fell Stinger
Slash
False Swipe
Hyper Beam
Background Info: This boy LOVES to make music, especially with his guitar! He doesn't like having what amounts to KNIVES for hands, despite his guitar-playability. This is useful for making sandwiches, but only hinders handshakes. That huge mustache of his may make him look like a gentleman, but he's SO MUCH MORE than this~!

Nurse Redheart the Audino
Held Item: Audinite
Preferred Category: Cleverness
Nature: Gentle
Blurb: Takes Plenty of Siestas
Moves:
Hidden Power
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Entrainment
Background Info: She's the makeup artist for contests, but she also knows how to make everyone physically perfect again! Her trademark nurse hat is actually very important for her charming factor, despite being fit for using Cleverness Category moves (and Heal Pulse)...

Rainie the Castform
Held Item: Blue Scarf
Preferred Category: Beauty
Nature: Lax
Blurb: Mischievous
Moves:
Rain Dance
Hail
Sunny Day
Weather Ball
Background Info: You know she's got a thing for looking her best when you see her~! Well, at least you know how she's feeling according to the weather. When the weather's normal, she's content. When the sun is brighter than normal, she's mad. When it rains, she's tired. When hail or show falls from the sky, she's... Um... Touchy, to say the least.

Elsa the Froslass
Held Item: Yellow Scarf
Preferred Category: Toughness
Nature: Impish
Blurb: Highly Persistent
Moves:
Wake-Up Slap
Torment
Bite
Headbutt
Background Info: She. Means. Business. All the time. She never lets anyone go without some sort of competition, whether it be a fight, a game, or a staring contest. In fact, if she wasn't so big-hearted, she'd break the rules on an almost daily basis! You read that right, she's actually quite nice, despite her Jersey-esque voice and regal name!