Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111923 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline dragonitewar

• Rex Fan
  • master of the dragonites
    • View Profile
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #270 on: May 30, 2007, 21:09 »
I've got another one.

cool battle

On pokemon diamond and pearl.

steps
  • Find the Imakuni card
  • Find the Mirror afro
  • Beat the master Cool Constest with a Sudowoodo and a mr mime with the afro on Sudowoodo and card in Mr mimes hand on the visual judging(this halves your score)
  • Get a perfect score on the dancing portion of the constests
  • after this imakuni(from poekmon card game) and Mirror B. come and thank you for using their items.

Imakuni and Mirror B. Argue and decide to settle it with a battle and they each use one of pokemon Mirror B. uses sudowoodo and Imakuni uses mr mime they get new skill sets.

Sudowoodo:
Mirror B. dance
Me first
Music shift(to Mirror B.'s Theme)
Suffocate self with wig(causes sleep on self)

Mr mime:
Imakuni dance
Me First
Music shift(the poke' rap)
Confuse self

The Winner of the battle does their dance with their pokemon in a cut-scene.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 21:30 by dragonitewar »
trainer name:Azzie

Wifi wins:8 losses: 10

Offline PK Fury

• and Electivire
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Thanks for the Trainer Utack!
    • View Profile
    • tmfiore - Stuff for your bored minds
« Reply #271 on: May 30, 2007, 21:11 »
[fake]Go to Pallet Town and talk to your mom 1,000,000 times. Then she'll give you brass knuckles. Now go talk to professor oak. HE ask you about the brass knuckles, and then you start punching him until he gives you every single starter. Then fly to bill's house, go Kill Bill, then fly to Hoenn. Go to sky pillar and catch 4 claydols. Now go back to your mom and she will give you a cookie :D[/fake]

Offline Excelsior Man

• Super Dude
  • Rob Fan
  • Pokémon is cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 31, 2007, 02:09 »
...you can even go to johto and sinnoh with this cheat...

You forgot Hoenn!

Anyways, I finally have something for Diamond/Pearl. In those games; beat the Elite Four 5 times, win every single contest at every rank, catch ALL Pokémon (as I've always said, even the National Dex ones), get all the Pokétch apps, get all the berries (at least 1 of every kind), get a platinum flag for your secret base in the underground, beat 100 trainers in a row at the Battle Tower, and beat EVERY trainer you can find in Sinnoh (excepting gym trainers & Team Galactic members). Then, go to your house, & Professor Oak will be there. He will say "Wow, (your trainer's name), you are an excellent trainer! Take this as a token of my congratulations", and give you a Platinum Ticket. Use the Platinum Ticket at the Canalave City dock, & you will be taken to an obscure island in the northwest sea. On this island is the Dark Fortress. Again, there's a few wild Pokémon, and another one of those Elite Four ripoffs like the one I described earlier. Only this time, you're facing all the evil team leaders from past games, starting with Giovanni from Team Rocket.

Rocket Leader Giovanni:

*Level 50 Rhyhorn
*Level 52 Dugtrio
*Level 54 Nidoqueen
*Level 56 Nidoking
*Level 60 Rhydon

NOTES: Being the first battle, it should be pretty easy, especially if you use Water or Ice Pokémon. However, some of them tend to use the Fissure move, which is inaccurate on its own, but kills in one hit if it does connect.

Magma Leader Maxie:

*Level 53 Magmar
*Level 57 Magcargo
*Level 58 Torkoal
*Level 61 Blaziken
*Level 62 Infernape

NOTES: A little tougher than last time, but still pretty easy, considering that he has all Fire type Pokémon, which can easily be taken out with Water, Rock, or Ground Pokémon. Just watch out, because one or two may know Electric or Fighting attacks, both of which are detrimental to Water & Rock Pokémon, respectively.

Aqua Leader Archie:

*Level 54 Blastoise
*Level 55 Kingdra
*Level 59 Sharpedo
*Level 60 Ludicolo
*Level 62 Gastrodon

NOTES: Same deal as before, but with a twist: Ludicolo is a Grass-type as well, so Electric & Grass attacks do regular damage. Also, because Gastrodon is Ground type, Electric attacks can't touch it.

Galactic Leader Cyrus:

*Level 62 Honchkrow
*Level 64 Crobat
*Level 66 Mismagius
*Level 68 Gyarados
*Level 70 Weavile

NOTES: This will be a tough battle, but not as tough as what's coming up after this. Bring a variety of strong Pokémon, & plenty of healing items. Also, watch out for Weavile's Assassinate attack.

Dark Lord Satan:

*POKÉMON UNKNOWN

NOTES: Yes, you actually battle the Dark Lord himself, but his Pokémon are so mysterious that even I don't know about them. All I know is that because he's Satan, he can conjure up some weird & powerful Pokémon, even hitting Level 100. This battle will be dang near impossible for you, but you have a bit more fighting chance if you have Cobrazaur.

After beating this guy, he will return to the underworld from whence he came, and a huge victory ceremony will be held in Jubilife City, with a parade. You will even have a statue of you in every town. But wait, there's more! You can even go to Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto, and catch even more rare Pokémon! The complete Pokédexes for these can be found here: http://pokefactory.pokemology.com/index.php# Once you catch all of these Pokémon, you will be attacked by these fake Pokémon from South Park called Chinpokomon. Defeat enough of them, and you go up against this Chinpokomon that is the lord of all Chinpokomon & has apocalyptic attacks. Beat it, and you will get the MOST EPIC ENDING EVER. Heck, it's even more epic than anything I could think of.
Excelsior Man: Defender of truth, justice, & freedom!

Offline magnemiteslairking (or Milk for short!)

• Look at my non-Yoshi car! CH4773NG3 M3!!
  • Rex Fan
  • Welcome to my world; one way in, no escape.
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #273 on: May 31, 2007, 15:35 »
Helsinki Cheat!
D/P
Do all the D/P cheats listed in this topic, and Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo from South Park comes and says 'You, sir are a cheater! Just go to Helsinki in 2007!'
Now you can go to every region that anyone ever thought of, including the Orange Islands. In each, there will be a stadium called HELSINKINOW!!!!!!!!!. They hold the Pokevision Song contest there. This year, it is in Hoenn. A Ludicolo sings 'Liubi, Liubi, I love you' by Romania and a Lopunny sings 'Song #1' by Russia. Ooh! Get jiggy!

...chicken biscuits...

Offline Excelsior Man

• Super Dude
  • Rob Fan
  • Pokémon is cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 31, 2007, 15:49 »
That's not all. A Kangaskhan sings "Dschinghis Khan" by Germany.

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #275 on: May 31, 2007, 16:11 »
C'est genius!

Sorry, that was French.

Konichiwa!

Oh...

Offline Excelsior Man

• Super Dude
  • Rob Fan
  • Pokémon is cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 01, 2007, 02:45 »
If badge of of insincere of the long time when with the of Pok3emon Jade & Diamond, it is lost and barbaricall of group of the rocket, then that becomes sedge. Lorem Ipsum and being cheerful, when that band of the cheerful person shows, damage the increase of the AK-47 rifle and those have bat characteristic mutually. As for your quality then the internal organs of the lead of the survivor sufficiently with the pump the く む. Occurrence, and this way of the people you celebrate the song which goes after this and/or and sing:

Walking of the park,
I recover feeling in my head, it becomes.
As for me there is a darkness, it cannot see somewhere I am led.
Am I give the world in order to put in place the clock, the behavior like the person
in order to rescue by my from this confusion, possible to turn wherever?

Step of walking and darkness of park.
Walking of park and travelling of darkness.
I escape, today escape.

During all using of my heart walking of the park from sort,
I in order for the straight road,
me is pursued to undo, pursue air-ground of the camp where it has the shadow.
In spite, continue even in the mistake but do we why even in destruction in spite?
When it is the pleasure with your state, there is a life.

Step of walking and darkness of park.
I escape, today escape.

[ Independent guitar ]

step of walking and darkness of park.
 I escape, today escape.

Walking of the park...
walking of the park...
as for me...

after the festival model which has escaped, the girl you and happiness and is an end scene which gives the work of shock.

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #277 on: June 02, 2007, 12:10 »
Pokemon XD
Get everything done and stuff. Do everything both possible and impossible. Now you will receive an email saying
'To character from Krane
Please come to the lab, you are a guinea pig for one of our tests.'
Go and they will zap you. You can now ride the Robo Kyogre to all regions including the Orange and Sevii Islands! But that's not all! When you come back at any time, they will have built gyms!
AGATE GYM: Electric Leader: Eagun
PYRITE GYM: Steel Leader: Silva
GATEON GYM: Water Leader: Acri
PHENAC GYM: Ground Leader: Justy (Surprise, surprise)
CIPHER LAB GYM: Dark Leader: Verde
CIPHER KEY LAIR GYM: Shadow Leader: Greesix
CITADARK GYM: All Leader Greevil (OMG!)
REALGAM GYM: Normal Leader: Evice (Oh no!)

Offline Excelsior Man

• Super Dude
  • Rob Fan
  • Pokémon is cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 04, 2007, 16:57 »
First off, you need a molecule exchanger machine or something like that. You also need a Pokémon game (any one of the main ones, not the spinoffs) & a Peterbilt truck. Place the game in one end of the machine & the truck at the other end. Turn the machine on & start the molecule exchanging process. About halfway through the process, shut the machine off, and only the game will come out. Turn on your game, and you will have a Peterbilt truck added to your Pokémon collection.

Dane Bramage

« Reply #279 on: June 05, 2007, 01:41 »
But...but I was supporting your great idea

You didn't support it, you ruined it. Salt = Awesome. Pepper = Awesome, if I were to have done it. You could have at least made your own pepper based cheat.

...I was celebrating your *sniffle* genius...*bursts into Magnezone tears*

Metal doesn't cry. Furthermore, plagiarism isn't a very good celebration.

I...liked...your...idea...so...I...used...it...for...further...LOLs...*dies*

You could have reposted it, said it was mine, and said you liked it. But you made a lame rip off.

Ghost of me: Seriously, you have hurt me!!!

And how do you think I felt to see my sheer brilliance manslaughtered into that rip off?

Shame on you.

Offline Terry313

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 26, 2007, 15:49 »
Mew Trick in D/P:

Have Skitty,Delcatty,Glameow,Purugly,Meowth,Persian in our team.
All must be lv 100 and holding master ball, go to the new place (worlds end)
and press A,A,A,B,B,L,L,L,R,X,X,X,X,Y,UP,DOWN and touch on the screen 3 times.
then u hear mew's sound. run forward, and battle prof oak, then get to the pillar and use assist there.
then u see mew coming from the sky. Mew is lv 100 so be prepared.
Attacks:
Hidden Power[Ligth]
Neon Ligth
Neon Ball
Kill everyone

he holds a hyper master ball.
Love cats :)

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2007, 15:55 »
D/P

The microsecond you beat Fantina, say very quickly into the mic 'I am so french, frenchie Fantina!' and you will have every badge from every region, even fake regions like my own and that of D/J. (Diamond/Jade for those who don't get about a website, not even in a wheelchair)

Any with UNOWN in.
Spell the following things in box five for the following outcomes.

T-I-C-K T-O-C-K C-L-O-C-K you will get a poketch with all functions, regardless of game.
N-O-K-E-P-O-M™ all pokemon names will be scrambled.
T-H-E-Y D-O S-U-C-K ?-! suddenly team snagem will come in and announce that they are the new leeds united.
F-I-S-H F-A-S-H F-O-S-H F-E-S-H F-U-S-H it rains magikarps and stuff and you become a waiter.
F-L-Y L-I-E-K A F-L-E-A you work on SS Aqua, SS Tidal or SS Esso-expresso
H-O-A-G-I-E-S A-R-E M-Y L-I-F-E you work in a train subway. if you spell 'hoagies' hogys then you will work at a subway resturant @ seacroft and lots of people called connor come and buy you out and eat all your peperonni and salami sandwiches. altogether now, YAH!!!
Posted on: June 26, 2007, 19:06
The Pearl/Diamond Pull
     The Real Hustle

Start off as a boy and call him Alex or a girl called Jess. Call your rival Paul and Rowan's aide will automatically be called Alex or Jess depending on gender. Now there will be cameras everywhere that only you can see and you can burgle and hustle people along with your rivals and watch it at home on TV! Actually see the film rolling! Even link wi-fi provided the friends characters are called Alex (x1), Paul (x1) and Jess (x1). But you have to give the stolen item back unless it is a pktch app or that you spent the money. THIS is the Pokemon Hustle!

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #282 on: June 28, 2007, 09:04 »
Mystery Dungeon Blue= when doing wireless hold down the L and B buttons.
It will auto-correct any mistakes you have made when typing friend rescue passwords!

Pokemon Ranger=draw one loop around a boss pokemon and use Pulse or Minun's poke assist. It will instantly capture the boss pokemon!

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • Get In Here
« Reply #283 on: June 28, 2007, 15:34 »
FR/LG

Do that thing to get the TEA that can be used as a limitless potion and trade an Eevee holding it. It will come back as Highteon! (ie High Tea eon)

D/P
Get Mightyena on screen anywhere and howl into the microphone. It will becoem MEGAYENA! (Copyrighted to Garnet/Amethyst and the person that used a green Mightyena in their sig somewhere whise sprite I 'borrowed'.)

Offline raikou99

• Not so much of a
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Gonna' pinch your nose. >D
    • View Profile
    • Gamesource - A Naruto and Pokemon based game website..
« Reply #284 on: June 29, 2007, 17:11 »
Go to the elite four in Hoenn. Jump down that Spiky hole in Drakes room, then he will give you the item: Bandage, give it to your starter, and it will become level 99999999999, YA RLY!!!11111!!
NA-NA-NA THAT THAT DON'T KILL ME
CAN ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER
I NEED YOU TO HURRY UP NOW
'CAUSE I CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGER
I KNOW I GOT TO BE RIGHT NOW
'CAUSE I CAN'T GET MUCH WRONGER
MAN I'VE BEEN WAITIN' ALL NIGHT NOW
THAT'S HOW LONG I'VE BEEN ON YOU