Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 111902 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Simirror

• To make things easier, call me Mirror. Thanks Akari! Mother fanatic and
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • TY Akari!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube. Subscribe if you want. I don't really care.
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #390 on: October 26, 2008, 22:22 »
I was humming the Lost Woods theme while I read that.

True cheat.

Brawl
Play as Samus and Up taunt then down taunt and then up taunt really fast, see what happens!

KSSU
In the true Arena, beat Marx. Then you will fight Marx Soul.

MMZX:A
First get all 24 Psurderoid medals. Then start a new game. when it's time to get Model A, you will also get the Model a item. Try it and Find out what happens.

that's not a tektek, it's my actual avatar.

Offline Mew100

• Jirachi Lover Forever
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 05, 2008, 19:35 »
D/P

Capture a Stunky and teach it Poison Gas, put it at the front of your party and give it a smokeball, go into a wild battle and run, Stunky will appear infornt of you and teach you to Fart by force!
:p

Offline ᄂΛZΣЯ_X

• Psythor Fan
  • I AM KARMA BIRD.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 17, 2008, 13:48 »
If you go into a forest and use strength on the first tree on the left side and go out you will be in Glitch Desert a place where you can find every Pokemon with glitch replacing there normal type. [fail0 oh i mean [fake]  ;)

Offline konkon_neko

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 18, 2008, 05:03 »
Go to misty's gym in pokemon yellow and hit her with a Glitchified wrench. She will loan you one dollar for one hour. If you do not repay her, she moves into Gary's house. FOREVER.  :D
Waaaaaallace

Offline Insert Text Here

• That has connotations
  • Rob Fan
  • Even he can lose the game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 19, 2008, 00:52 »
Pokemon Yellow Only Cheat

If you fly to each city in alphabetical order and then go to Cinnabar Island and go to the Mew Glitch place. If you use Blastoise as the Pokemon you surf on and then get Mew go to Saffron City and buy Earthquake and teach it to Mew along with Surf. Then if you fly to each city in backwards alphabetical order and then use the Mew Glitch and use Mew as the Pokemon you Surf on and then use Earthquake in your battle with the other Mew, it uses Transform and turns into... Two Bidoofs! (in double battle form). If you catch it, it is Two Bidoofs but only counts as one pokemon. In a battle with any trainer you will control the Two Bidoofs (if they are first in your party) and they will work as seperate Pokemon but the other person will only be able to use one pokemon against them. They each have !!! HP and the only move they knows is Heart of the Cards. Heart of the Cards is a form of Metronome except it chooses the exact move you need to OHKO the opponent. It is a ? ? ? type move.

glaceon

« Reply #395 on: November 20, 2008, 18:48 »
pokemon diamond:
Train up a mudkip, and find the secret lab on cresent island. It should be on the mountain...
After that, give it to the mad scientist in  the chair. He will ask randomly for a green shard, a doom plate and a red sphere.
Retrieve those in the cave, and give him all of it. He will steal a berry from your inventory and rub  it on his butt, then feed it to your mudkip.
Your mudkip will get ill, then he says he will look after it. After three hours time, go back to the lab (with the teleport he gave you)
and retrieve your mudkip. Your mudkip should be black and red, and should no longer be a water type, but a 'storm' type.
This means he will use darkness, and he can create storms. He will defeat every pokemon he incounters apart from mudkips.
after feeding him some berries, enter him in a contest for 'cuteness'. He will get bad results. Then he will through a tantrom and distroy the contest hall.
Soon, you will get the 'nose and glasses' desquise and u have to wear it everywhere. When you take it off, anyone who sees you will battle you, and any police will slap u until your charactor is so hurt they begin to bleed.
Now, go to the survivol area while not wearing your desquise, and talk to the first person you  see. He will do magic and wipe out the memories of all from contest hall. After that your mom/mum will appear and she will scream at your mudkip.

Offline Temperance 'Bones' Brennan

• I am a BonesXBooth fan FEAR ME!!!
  • Rob Fan
  • BrennanXBooth FTW!!!And err Emily Deschanel FTW!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 21, 2008, 14:29 »
If you go to where Rayquaza was with him in your party then use fly and he will take you to any region you want!!! (this is compleatly fake so dont bother trying it or your head will exploud and Princess Furret will be vary annoyed!!!)

:]
Posted on: November 21, 2008, 14:11
Restart your game Call a female character Donna then get a starter pokemon then talk to the proffeser and he will say "go and see the phycic in the next town becuse I'm not botherd to" so go and she'll say turn right if you turn left you meet the doctor and he gives a level.100000000000 Shayman and a mew at the same level and you will have the doctor with you for the rest of the game! If you turn right....You get eaten by a magicarp and your game will be erazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish that was true.......LOL!!!!!!!!! YOU GET EATEN BY A MAGICARP LOLLOLLOL!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (why did I do that....But you gotta say thats crazy!)
The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly. - Temperance Brennan

Offline Simirror

• Typhlosion Fan
  • TY Akari!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 19, 2009, 20:37 »
do a ken combo.

Beat the E4 three times. The champion will challenge you to a SSBM friendly. Do a ken combo. He will say that you are awesome.

PLATINUM ONLY!
           |
           v

Do a Barrel Roll!

Get a Rotom with a different form and have your Chatot use Chatter (not in battle) and say, "Do a barrel roll! Press Z or R twice!" Say it quick so you can get it all. Now have a Wi-Fi match. Use Chatter in battle. The opponent with laugh so much his sides will hurt and he will do barrel rolls IRL. If you do this, it will take a long time due to the rolling and loling.

Offline umbreon 1998

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 21, 2009, 23:03 »
if you go to birth island and throw away all your poke balls except for 1 normal poke ball and go to the middle of birth island and press a a a b a b r l a b a zapdos and moltres will come throw your poke ball at zapdos and youv'e caught it then look at your poke balls and you have a 20 questions ball throw it at moltres and you have to answer 20 questions about moltres and youv'e caught it look at your poke balls again and you have a unlimited supply of 20 question balls thats good because next you have to capture articuno lugia and ho-oh just be careful because you have to answer 20 questions about any pokemon you throw the 20 question ball at it really works :nowink: (not really)

auronofpokemon

« Reply #399 on: March 12, 2009, 21:21 »
OMG vers:
Red,Blue,Yellow,green,versions <---
needed Red,Blue,Yellow,green,
Put red in the catride, turn it on, pull it out and put blue in.
The game catridge turns completely red.((Then back blue))
Do the same and the same happens untill green vers turns silver.
look at the paper naming thing and it says  
POKEMON Purple..? with sneakpeaks at NEW POKEMON and all region's pokemon!!!
THATS THE OMG PART!
The new proffecer:Dr.who
(what a coincidence,) ( THIS IS FAKE!?!..)(<--that suks dnt it..)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 21:10 by auronofpokemon »

Offline Kona

• Mad props to Mr. Dalliard for the avatar. The world's biggest
  • Joeno Fan
  • sir fredricko the seventytwelf of rainbow land
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 07, 2009, 13:42 »
Become a Pokemon D/P/P:
Easy way:
Name your character Piplup, Chimchar or Turtwig. Pick the starter who's name you chose. Your overworld sprite will turn into one of that starter. You are now a Pokemon!

Hard way (Includes 2 save files):
Name you charater after a Pokemon. Give your starter the same name. The starter will transform into the named pokemon. When you would normally encounter that Pokemon, the starter you picked will appear. Catch the starter. Give it the name the original starter had. It will then start to evolve through the Pokedex untill it hits the Pokemon you chose. Go into a Wi-Fi level 100 double battle. Send out those 2 Pokemon. Win the battle. Both Pokemon will evolve into PKMN Trainer whateveryou'recalled. They will split you in two. Each of them will catch a half of you. Save your game. Turn your DS off and on and reload D/P/P. 2 save games will appear. They will both be the 2 Pokemon you had captured as the trainer. With half of you as the only Pokemon. You are now a Pokemon!

<Ledyba>: and I replied quick as a flash
<Girl>: AHHHH!!!The voices.

Offline TMF128

• PKMN's (only) NOFX fan
  • Rex Fan
  • Personal Text:
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 10, 2009, 16:38 »
I am bored, so I am going to make the ultimate unorthodox cheat.

How to get Koopa
-This is something people have wondered about for years. In Pokemon Platinum, there is a way to get Koopa. It is a very long process. First off, delete your save file, and start a new game. Name yourself "Soap", with the first letter as a capital S and the rest lower-case. Then name your rival "Zsa Zsa" Get past all the talking, and start the game. Walk downstairs, and when your mom tries to talk to you, ignore her and leave your house. Then, when your rival comes, pick him up and throw him into Lake Verity. You need to do this, or else you won't be able to get to the Mushroom Kingdom. Then, go find Professor Rowan and get your starter from him. This time, instead of picking one, take them all without being caught. Then run away, and go to Jubilife City. Go to the third floor of Jubilife TV, and talk to the guy who wants your opinion on TV. Tell him "CHICKEN SANDWICH" and "LILWANYE SUCKS", and then he will say "Yinga Dinga Dargin." That means that he knows you know the secret password. He will ask you "What is the secret of life?" Then you say "JELLO". If you say that, he will say that you know the code, and he will give you a Cherubi that knows Fly. Get on Cherubi and fly to America, and make sure you break the ceiling in the building, just for the lulz. Once you get to America, you will land in California. Go around town and ask people where Bob Saget is. They will all say riddles, and if you get them right, they will tell you where he is. Each person says that he is in a different spot. Go to each of those spots, and eventually you will find him. Go up to him and say "You got it, dude!" Bob Saget only speaks Full House language, so you are going to need an internet translator, or else you can't do it. Use the text in this order.

1. "You got it, dude!" (Hello)
2. "You're in big trouble, mister!" (Take me to Japan)
3. "Dippedy Doo Head" (Right now)

Bob Saget will nod his head, and then he will pick you up. He will hold you over his head and will walk to the beach. Once you get there, he will throw you with great force. You will fly over the Pacific Ocean, and land in Japan. Now, you need to find Shigeru Miyamoto. Go to a video game store and say "FRENCH FRIES" to the person there, and they will give you the Mystery Gift. Now save your game, and turn off the DS. In order for this to work, you need to close the DS, spin around in a circle 20 times, and then say "Floppy Disk" 5 times, backward. Then go back to DS, and select "Mystery Gift" on the menu screen of Pokemon Platinum. It will say the normal options, and one will say "steal" once you select steal, you wil immediately be bought to the game screen. You will be at the spot you saved at, but it is night time, and there are police sirens ringing in the background and there are police lights flashing everywhere you look. They are all trying to look for you. If you get caught, they will send you to North Korea, and your DS will explode. Sneak behind the dumpster, and look for the homeless guy named Chauncey. Give him all the starters you collected, and he will give you an invisibility cloak. Put the invisibility cloak on, and go to the Nintendo headquarters. Now, act like Solid Snake, and sneak your way towards Miyamoto's office through the air vents. Once you reach his office, talk to him. Say "ロープで私の石鹸は完全ドープされ", and he will give you Koopa Troopa. Congratulations, you now have a Koopa in your party. It is water/normal type, and whenever you send it into battle, the music changes into Rick Astley's 80's hit "Never Gonna Give You Up". Enjoy your Koopa Troopa  ;D
*Wi-fi currently not working

My team: You will find out if you battle me

Offline Deoxys_rules

• Psychic Psycho
  • Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 17, 2009, 01:54 »
Encounter Deoxys AND Arceus, no Event [Platinum]!-- For this to work, you cannot have Deoxys or Arceus as "seen" or "caught", and you must have Palkia and Dialga registered as "seen", but not "caught" in your Pokedex. Get the Grisous Orb. Clone any Pokemon (except Giratina or Lake Trio) with them holding the Grisous Orb. Remove both of them and give one to Giratina to transform it to Origin Form. Teach it Teleport now. Go into the Team Galactic Veilstone Building, use Rotom to hack into and steal the Red Chain Creation data from Cyrus's computer, use the Lake Trio to create one, and clone Rotom (while it's still in the computer) while it's holding the Red Chain. Have both Rotoms emerge from the computers (it duplicated the device too), take the Red Chains, and call on Palkia and Dialga at the Spear Pillar. When they emerge, make Giratina use Teleport and it will ask you "Giratina wants to use its power. Will you let it?" and say yes. It will teleport you all to an opposite world where a lot of things are backwards. Go to an instrument store and buy a Blue Flute for -999999 Pokedollars (that means you get paid for buying it) and make Palkia and Dialga bless it with most of their power, then capture (they will be Level 47s). Use Shadow Force to get back to the Distortion World, and then Teleport back to the Spear Pillar. Use the Azure Flute to access the Hall of Origin, and catch Arceus with a Pokeball (yes, the REGULAR YOU BUY FOR 200). Teach Arceus Teleport, and make it Teleport a Deoxys to Earth. Use Arceus to hold it in place, make Giratina teleport you to Veilstone City, and make Arceus keep the Deoxys inside the atmosphere. Wait for it so come to Veilstone, and ambush it. It will be at Level 280, will have 31 IVs in every stat, and 255 EVs in every stat. This special Deoxys will have a max level of 999, will allow you to have up to 3 Pokemon in the Daycare and your other Deoxys to breed with each other while it's in there, as long as you don't clone it, you don't leave in the Daycare fore more than 24 hours at a time, and it fights and wins against at least 5 Bibarels and 5 Bidoofs per month.

Offline Czarina Farwell (KlavierMarryMe)

• Last night I saw the angel...or was it the devil? Anyway, I'm a Klavier Gavin fan not a
  • Rex Fan
  • You belong in a special place in my heart...
    • View Profile
    • Vist the Bulbagarden to learn more about Ralts, the pre-evolution of Kirlia, Gardevoir and Gallade.
« Reply #403 on: May 28, 2009, 10:14 »
How to get Axispiret ;) (mix between Mespiret,Azelf and Uxie)
In order to use this cheat, you mut have Mespiret,Azelf and Uxie in your party. Next go to the Spear Pillar then go to where you found Dialga or Palkia then play the Azure Flute (if you still have it) then a cavern will appear,go inside the cavern and you'll end up at Lake Cavern.
The only wild pokemon in there are Mespirets,Azelfs and Uxies! :ph34r: Go to the Lakeside beach and there will be a cavern. Enter the cavern and you'll find  Axispiret!
It's moves are:
Emotion Light
Brainwash Light
Willpower Light
Lake Power

Enjoy! ;D

P.S To get back to the normal world,use the Azure Flute again and a portel will appear! It sends you back to Twinleaf Town.

"Back in my day, rock was all about romance!"

If you support AA parings (mostly CzarinaXKlavier), put this in your signature!
Credit to zeKieranator for the userbar!

Offline Simirror

• Typhlosion Fan
  • TY Akari!
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 30, 2009, 03:27 »
Make Apollo Flame E4!
[cheat]This is surprising. They announced that RnR3 has crossover with Platinum!
Needs:
2 DS
1 RnR3 (I prefer Red Joker, but you choose)
1 Platinum
On RnR3, go to wireless.
On Platinum, it will go online on the file select screen. This is built-in for events, ect. ect.
Now Flint will be replaced with Apollo Flame. Apollo Flame has 3 level stronger Pokemon than Flint.
In RnR3, wild Pokemon will appear in backgrounds and have small cameos.
And that's it!   [/cheat]
I wish T_T