Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 112027 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline zorro1

• Golly gee, I love shaymins and My Poke'mon Ranch!
  • Psythor Fan
  • My shaymin!
    • View Profile
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #420 on: December 06, 2009, 17:47 »
Pokemon Platinum Super

Play as a girl.
Name her Veronica.
Get a chimchar(MUST BE A GIRL!!!!)
Evolve the chimchar into a monferno.
Catch a female bonsly and a female mImE Jr.
Catch a lIcKiTuNg at level 20 at route 2??.
Evolve 3 of your pokemon.
Go to the Dist. World and Cynthia's togekiss will let you ride on him.
Beat the place and your sUdOwOoDo gets pokerus.;-;
Go to a pokecenter and That Cloned Nurse(TCL 4 shrt!) will say,"Get l-"
Catch a shiny girl pichu.
Accidently catch a male and go to the GTS and trade him for a girl dusclops with an RC and you'll have a KEWL! pokemon.
Catch a happiny and evolve all the pokemon you had recently('cept for that 'noir!).
Beat all the E4 and your ?????????? gets pokerus!
Deposit her in Bebe's Commie and she gets KILLED! DX
I shall call you Shaymin and you shall be my Shaymin.  Irresistible!

Offline Cyrus Shadowclaw

• No, not THAT Cyrus.
  • Rex Fan
  • Who said darkness was evil?
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 15, 2009, 21:17 »
RSE: Beat up a Sneasel with another Sneasel which knows Beat Up and 5 other Sneasels in the party. Wild Snease will evolve into a Clown. KABOOM: your character will explode, and the clown will come out and destroy the Digimon franchise cos Digimon are total ripoffs.

Offline Cyrus Shadowclaw

• No, not THAT Cyrus.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 14, 2010, 18:11 »
Call your pikachu in Yellow Martian. It will turn into a Deoxys if you trade it to Platinum. Unfortunatley... you can't.

Offline Shinydragonmist

• Pokemon Fan
  • I found my avater on another website
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 15, 2010, 16:54 »
In this cheat you get the master sword to equip to one of you pokemon that increase all of its stats by 100,000,000 ant that also includes its HP and its PP first you you defeat the elite four 500 times with the same pokemon in a row then you go to were you got your poketech at and talk to the president of the company 50000 times in a row then you talk to him once more and he will give it to you. only for the Shinio region.
url=http://hellcombat.com/register2.php][/url] Free online mmorpg

Offline Awkward Squirtle

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 15, 2010, 19:01 »
Use Thunderbolt with a member of the pikachu evolutionary line whilst battling 'Rocket Jessie and James in pokémon daffodil yellow, and the pokémon will learn Volt Tackle

Offline Cyrus Shadowclaw

• No, not THAT Cyrus.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 15, 2010, 21:55 »
Use WIFI in Mcdonalds and use a team of 6 lv100 Snorlaxes. They will break out and destroy Burger King.

auronofpokemon

« Reply #426 on: January 21, 2010, 13:52 »
First, Grab your DS. Then, Beat the elite four 4 times without saveing throught the game.
Next, Push out the cartridge, Then put it back in. Your boxes will be full of Legendarys from EVERY Gen.
Now Words on if this works.If you want to know READ THE TOPIC TITLE!

ZOMG! I GOT A DEOXYS DOIN THIS!

Offline Cyrus Shadowclaw

• No, not THAT Cyrus.
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 21, 2010, 21:26 »
*lols* These are great!

Get a glue stick and a picture of any pokemon you want. Stick the picture to the DS while HeartGold is running. Then, go to the Safari Zone. Call '*name of chosen mon* IS TEH GREATEST!' as you're paying, and that pokemon will attack the Safari Zone person and become your mon at lv 100 and shiny with any name and moves you like. If that mon is in front when you go Safari, you get in for free with infinity master balls.

Torchickens

« Reply #428 on: January 31, 2010, 12:41 »
Oh I remember this thread!

1.Start a new file on Platinum and name yourself 'Mario'.
2.When Rowan asks you to name your rival name him 'Toad'
3.Trade a Cyndaquil from HG/SS or any other game but make sure he is named 'Bowser'
4.Before even beating the first gym make sure your 'Bowser' has evolved into a Typhlosion.
5.When you beat Roark (he keeps calling himself red Koopa) he will be so shocked that he will set up a plan against you.
6.Carry the game on as usual but when you battle 'Toad' he will go mad and send out 'Wart' who is number 496. (As egg and bad egg are 494 and 495 in Gen IV)
7.Since this is a trainer battle you cannot catch Wart, but this is quite a challenge because he is level 123.
8.If you lose to him (you most likely will) train your Pokémon until you can beat him.
9.Your rival will say 'I hate you Mario but I shall be back' and dissappear.
10.Now go to the GTS and ask for any Wart level 40 to 50 (it has to be 40 to 50)
11.Come back in a year; a trainer named 'You're dreaming' will give you a shiny Wart with the moves Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Nasty plot and Amnesia.
12. Rejoice!

Offline Kona

• Mad props to Mr. Dalliard for the avatar. The world's biggest
  • Joeno Fan
  • sir fredricko the seventytwelf of rainbow land
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 31, 2010, 17:22 »
Play a new 5th Gen game.

Get a copy of HG/SS and a copy of Emerald. Squash them toghether untill they're a GBA cartridge size (For DS/DSL users) of DS cartridge size (For DSI/DSI XL users). Play this cartridge. It will be called either Blood Ruby or Sea Sapphire depending if you used HG or SS. It is a remake of R/S/E.

<Ledyba>: and I replied quick as a flash
<Girl>: AHHHH!!!The voices.

Torchickens

« Reply #430 on: January 31, 2010, 22:45 »
Play a new 5th Gen game.

Get a copy of HG/SS and a copy of Emerald. Squash them toghether untill they're a GBA cartridge size (For DS/DSL users) of DS cartridge size (For DSI/DSI XL users). Play this cartridge. It will be called either Blood Ruby or Sea Sapphire depending if you used HG or SS. It is a remake of R/S/E.

That would be awesome :), if it was true I would be looking forward to hearing, say a remixed version of the diving underwater theme.

How to get a Pikablu on Pokémon Platinum - no not Marill but Pikablu!:

1.Catch a male Pikachu (it has to be male because the colour in the male sign is blue)
2.Feed that Pikachu lots of beauty poffins but make sure they don't induce any other trait. (because the beauty contest colour is blue)
3.Make sure that Pikachu knows only moves related to the colour blue (such as Surf) ideally you can evolve a male Pichu from Pokémon Box and delete all its other non blue related moves.
3.Give that Pikachu lots of Rare candies (because the wrapper is blue) - you cannot level any other way!
4.Use your last rare candy to get that Pikachu to level 39 (today's lucky number for Aquarius!)
5.Finally, use a water stone and you should get Pikablu! (note that if you level him up he will revert back to Pikachu, maybe if you're really lucky the lucky number for Aquarius will be 100 tommorow?)

Offline Beyond Birthday

• Still the laserqueen and Hibbings
  • Rob Fan
  • thanx purple rush !
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 03, 2010, 18:41 »
lol i have one .

Pearl only
Start the game as a guy.
name him ya mum.
name your rival babyboyXL
beat the elite four with only happinys.
instead of getting heled when you get home you will become your own mum and begin the  test game mama mama no poke' which only in japnese
its a cross between cooking mama and pokemon farm
yeah think about that.

~Keep this a secret and the strawberry is yours~
                                                 L , Deathnote

Offline Alphochio

• Sowoneul Malhaebwa~ ;)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Don't like legendaries so I release them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 03, 2010, 19:27 »
Red & Blue:

1. Get to Pewter City
2. Make the Jigglypuff in the pokemon center sing 39 times (its dex entry)
3. It'll be happy and you has yourself a Jigglypuff.

For Yellow is different:

When you make Jigglypuff sing 39 times Pikachu falls asleep and the player finds Jigglypuff cute so he ditches Pikachu and gets Jigglypuff.
So now your starter pokemon will be Jigglypuff.
However the pikachu you had will now belong to your rival and it'll be the only pokemon on his team that'll be level 100 with the attacks:
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Surf
Quick Attack

Offline President Hawkeye

• Capital: Goldenrod City --- Population: 441 --- Pkmn Species: 100 --- Stunningly beautiful and culturally diverse. This is Johto.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Јοђτσ шιίί αίшαγξ βε мγ τґμε һσмε.
    • View Profile
    • Tohjo Falls - Pokémon Blogging
« Reply #433 on: February 05, 2010, 20:51 »
I call this one the 'Other Ho-oh' Cheat

1. You need to buy exactly 76 ultra balls from Blackthorn City pokemart.
2. You then need to leave the 'Buy' screen by pressing 'B'.
3. When the shop assisstant asks if there is anything else they can help you with, you then go back into the 'Buy' screen and buy 2 escape ropes.
4. Leave the shop menu completely and the shop assistant will have changed into an overworld sprite of a Sunflora.
5. You may then battle the Sunflora. It will be at lvl. 76.
6. If you use explosion against it during the battle, the Sunflora will change into a glitchy Sunflora and you will hear its cry again, but instead it's that of a Pidgeot.
7. Your pokemon will faint due to the explosion and you will automatically send out an 'Other Ho-oh' against the glitchy Sunflora. It will be named 'H.'
8. Select 'Fight', and use the move 'Ipppp', Sunflora will faint and the battle will end.  ;D

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 06, 2010, 18:45 »
I actually believed this when I was little.
 Level your Pikachu up to level 80 in Yellow Version, and it will learn Pika Bolt.
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube