Author Topic: Back for my Revengence.  (Read 1036 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FM|Fire walk with me

• I'm my own master now
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Oh, But this isn't the end my friend!
    • View Profile
Back for my Revengence.
« on: October 14, 2013, 01:58 »
(Before anybody ask's the title is a pun I'm not trying to cause a stir or anything I'm a nice guy, honest ^^ Blame my recent play through of Metal Gear Rising...)

First and foremostIm a proper old guy here, next September ill have had this account for a decade. I feel old. but yes It has been far too long, looking back at my post history I last posted 2 years ago briefly for two weeks and before that I last posted in 2008. I really doubt anyone active now knows who I am but that's fine. I never really posted much back then outside of the RPG forums anyway.

That's going to change though I've well greatly matured since the olden days and Im done with college etc. so im less stressed out and have free time for once and plus since I got X on Saturday and actually can abuse wi-fi now I figured I'd come back see what's happening etc.

Anyway I figured I'd let everyone know I'm alive and not dead if you will. feel free to well say stuff I dunno welcome backs or something. I really don't know what to say.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Re: Back for my Revengence.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 02:37 »
Can't say I quite remember you, but welcome back regardless! It's always great to see older members return, and I certainly hope you stay. :>
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline FM|Fire walk with me

• I'm my own master now
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Oh, But this isn't the end my friend!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 02:49 »
Can't say I quite remember you, but welcome back regardless! It's always great to see older members return, and I certainly hope you stay. :>

It's honestly not surprising, I never really tried to socialize outside of the RP forum, and whenever I did I just made a fool of myself -_- but hopefully things will be different this time around. I imagine the release of X and Y would bring most the 'oldies' back though so I figured I'd try my luck :) Thank you though ^^

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 03:46 »
RP forum...  thats why i dont remember this guy

hi
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 20:24 »
Of course I wouldn't know you, I've only been here since 2011. Well, welcome back.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN