Author Topic: Fan War, Blaziken vs. infernape  (Read 7451 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
Re: Fan War, Blaziken vs. infernape
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2013, 09:46 »
Oh dear... you sir, are a wording genius. I like things made of vomit because I am made of vomit and I do love myself very much.
I am your master.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2013, 13:50 »
^I'd actually agree... except I had to be the sole person arguing for Blaziken back in 4th gen when the main argument was about how much better the abomination was. So yeah, now that Blaziken has the tools and will only be getting better next generation, I kinda like to talk about it.

However! I think this topic is already played out? I mean, I see no point in continuing it at this point. We all know Blaziken is better in terms of CB, and it's then down to personal taste; Do you like Blaziken, or do you like things made of vomit? :3

Back then I liked Darkrai, but about late 2010, I learned about how awesome Blaziken is.

Yes, the topic has played out. However, some ignorant infernape fan will come along and start it back up, so I won't lock it.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2013, 15:47 »
^I'd actually agree... except I had to be the sole person arguing for Blaziken back in 4th gen when the main argument was about how much better the abomination was. So yeah, now that Blaziken has the tools and will only be getting better next generation, I kinda like to talk about it.

You may have been the only person arguing for the use of Blaziken in OU, but you were certainly not the only person arguing for its usefulness in UU. People didn't just stop using/liking it because Infernape was in a higher tier. That would be like saying that no one will use Infernape in OU now because Blaziken has been banned from that tier. Pokémon continue to be liked and be useful in their respective environments.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"