Author Topic: Do you ever wonder...?  (Read 722 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Skyler and Blazer

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
Do you ever wonder...?
« on: July 29, 2013, 03:37 »
So I guess this is a fun thing to think about. Pokemon games are much more in depth than you'd expect for a kid's game, even though a lot of things aren't explicitly stated. Do you ever wonder? Let's discuss about some things you might wonder about Pokemon games.

One thing I do kind of wonder in Pokemon games is... do the Gym Leaders have Gym Badges other than their own? I mean, Claire states that she can hold her own against the Pokemon League. This would imply that she has at least faced off against other Gym Leaders, and possibly the Elite Four. Does anyone else ever wonder this?

So I guess this is a speculation topic. Should it need to be moved, then let it be.

Wolstenholme

Re: Do you ever wonder...?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 12:35 »
I think they would have gym badges because when you beat the elite four in B/W and Team Plasma steal the moment all of the gym leaders come to help you beat the seven sages, even Lenora whose pokemon you beat earlier in the game (at about Lv 15.) So its evident that the gym leaders have higher Lv parties that they use all the time, Clare's comment also point to the fact that they've beaten the elite four.

I think they probably have...