Author Topic: Send-A-Message Thread  (Read 83641 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
Re: Send-A-Message Thread
« Reply #645 on: April 20, 2012, 05:17 »
Dear self (uh oh you know what this means),

Sort yourself out already dude. Enough with the comics. I'm waiting.

-Self
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 21, 2012, 11:36 »
Hello and welcome to another exciting edition of "watch Rob attempt to speak his mind and look rather like a woman as he does so!", featuring your rather dashing and charming host, Mr Rob himself!

Why, you always have known how to make a grown man blush, haven't you? Tonight we introduce five wonderful guests to our show, lets meet them, starting with mystery guest number one! Mystery Guest Number One, lets see what Rob has to say about youuu..

Dear you,

You're quite the enigma, aren't you? I hadn't expected such of you.

The more confident I grow, the more I'm sure I completely misread the signs and treated you like a friend instead. I don't know what you want me to say though, you seem annoyed that I'm not interested now despite knowing completely well that I don't hit on girls with boyfriends, whether it's to make me jealous or not.; you know full well I don't. Maybe I've misjudged you all along, or maybe you really are always just going to be a friend to me and you're not somebody I can date.

Sorry, but.. well, that's the way it goes. Hope your boyfriend makes you feel as good as I perhaps could've done in another lifetime.

Rob.

-----

Well, certainly an interesting message from our host, although nothing unusual to see him being confused by his feelings. After all, it was only two weeks ago he wasn't sure he'd felt anything for anybody after all...

------

Dear Rob,

Goddamn, make your mind up. You either make a move or you don't, and if you don't, you can't whinge and whine about it afterwards. Even if she was fine, and by that I mean fiiine.

------

Oh, that is interesting, we've never seen Rob address himself before, although I'm not entirely sure that was intended to be Mystery Guest Number Two. If it was then he'd not make a good Mystery Guest after all, now, would he?

------

Dear you,

The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle. Perhaps, just perhaps, it'll take me, the patient one, to finally snap and tell you to honestly shut the hell up because, one, you're incredibly annoying, two, you're a leach, and three, you have absolutely no respect for anybody else which is causing us all to reach breaking point with you sir. I know a leopard never changes it's spots, but if you do, then we can go on, but until then, please, shut the hell up.

You smelly, ugly thing.

Rob.

------

And that was Mystery Guest Number Two, along with the fly population of Brazil, being answered by our lovely host. We'll be right back after this brief advertisement from our sponsors..

-----

Struggling with your degree? Just don't know what to write? Spent too much time drinking? What, not enough time spent drinking? You and me both. But if you are struggling, then why not pop down to Wikipedia? We have all the information you'll need and more!

*please note we do not suggest that you waste your degree away on wikipedia, nor should you spend all your time drinking. this means you, Alex Webb =]*

-----

We, are, back and right away we're going to jump into Mystery Guest Number Threeeeee..!

-----

Why hello there,

How's it going? Work going okay? Enjoy your time in London? Oh you did? What, with the girl you only asked out because you knew I would've done if you hadn't done so first? Oh, that's so good to know, I do hope you're treating her right because if you don't, I won't be so kind next time and allow somebody to walk right up to her and sweep her off her feet; it'll be me. But, that little bitterness aside, because lets be fair now here, it wouldn't be a good rant without a tinsy bit of bitterness and a touch of jealousy in there, all of that aside, I must take my hat off to you; you and I aren't quite so different after all. In fact, I'd say disturbingly so, we're quite alike in that I stand where you did only.. months ago. Only months. Our journeys through life are practically the same, the same venture to our physiques today which we should both be proud of. And it surprised me to discover that, I must admit.

Pleasantly surprised, yes, pleasantly. Both look to have made a decision around a point in our lives and stuck to it, never looking back. Admireable, even if you are rattling the lass I quite like.

Shame.

-----

And that was Mystery Guest Number Threee.. lets all boo him because he's the nasty man who's currently with the princess our lovely host is destined to have..!

Next up, we have ourselves a blast from the past, what will our majestic host have to say to him..?

-----

Dear you,

Remind me one day, we must meet. I wouldn't mind at least having one brother I don't detest. I do hope you don't resent me though, for having the freedom of not having to put up with him during his later years. Still, I'd like to think after all me and your sister have been through, you could give me a chance that nobody has let us have so far. Just.. give me a few weeks, I'm still carrying weight from all those Easter eggs that somehow wound up in my room.

Rob

-----

So, we come to our final guest, and ho-ho-ho, what a guest we have for him. Could it be somebody he hates, somebody he loves, we shall have to find out. We're not going to find out yapping away, so lets leave him to with Mystery Guest.. Number Five...

-----

Dear you,

I don't know what to do with you, I am afraid. You're much like Mystery Guest Number One in that you do have a boyfriend and I won't touch you because of such, except.. you're not just a passing crush are you? It'd be too easy to pass you off as such, oh it really would, because of how I am, because of how I felt when you started dating him, but.. that just wouldn't be true now would it? You aren't just somebody, anybody, you're...

Oh I don't honestly know. You confuse me, in such a ridiculous way that I suppose I could mistake it for love. It's times when you laugh at my jokes and melt this coldened heart of mine, when birds suddenly appear because you are near (or that we're training in the park and I've fallen into a bush and disturbed them) and when you smile at me and make me feel like I could conquer the world.. that make me almost certain that I made a huge mistake in being a ball-less bugger and letting him go after you, hm. But then, I know that I wasn't ready to let somebody in, and still questionably aren't, and it'd been unfair on both of us if I was to have told myself that I was. Even now..

I'm not fooling myself into a distraction, in thinking that I can get away with not asking you out because I'm making excuses, that I don't feel ready, or want to date anybody at the moment, but sometimes it feels like it, you know? Like.. I'm hanging on until I'm ready, when I need to say "whatever" and, when you do chew him up and spit him out, I'll be able to smile and say "niiice".

When I do work this all out and when I can finally let go and act with my instinct, then please remember that I've apologised in advance, which is what I'm doing now, for making you look at him with doubt and regret that he just, isn't, me. Which he isn't. He's not quite mad enough for you, is he?

I am. And trust me honey, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Lots of love in the whole wide wor..

Wait, meh, I suppose I do mean that. Damn, you really are just too fine for words aren't you?

Rob x

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

OVOxo

« Reply #647 on: April 22, 2012, 04:41 »
Dear people

As much as I'd like to disagree with Rob it's true; you really don't want to end up like me. I'm a bad influence when it comes to that sort of thing and probably everything else; makes me wonder why I was made a mod actually... shouldn't have really messed that up either actually thinking about it. But yeah. Don't ever make the mistakes I did. You'll have too many regrets in life =]

Plus I'm the one and only =P

Much love x

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #648 on: April 24, 2012, 13:35 »
Dear Alex.

You smell. Sort it out plzkthx <3

Love, me :D

Dear you;
Hmm.. This is a lost cause isn't it? I'm not giving up or anything, but it just seems to me like this is just... I don't know. Maybe my head will clear up after this uni work. The week home will no doubt do me good...

=]~
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 24, 2012, 22:15 »
Dear Chelsea FC,

You deserve to win the CL. Do it plzkthanxbai.

Dear the ever confusing girl whom will be referred to as the mysterious "N",

When I fantasized about you some months ago, I didn't care about any other guys near you. Now, I swear you are on a mission to depress me by hanging out with as many boys as possible, whilst flirting with them so damn much. Of course, you know damn well that I still like you. Still.

I've had a rather big crush on you for, what, 9 months? Do you reckon that anyone other than me actually has cared about you for so long? Didn't think so. You know today, I was going to walk with you, but I turned around at the last second, and went off. Why? I can't seemingly be arsed with you anymore. You seem to ask me if I like you still. I say yes. You say "awww...really? nice" and then ignore me pretty much. Why, I am only 14, and yet you are playing mind games, even more mind game-y than Man City and Man Utd's mind games!

And I have more, would you believe it? Alas, I will continue.

Thus, I shall focus on more small specific things...

You actually wanted me to go on that trip to Sorento because you wanted me there? And now you aren't giving me much signals about who you like, so I have to take random stabs in the dark about said topic. You know, there have been times when I've been ready to sit and just sob until someone cares about me, but you smiled and I fantasized about you once more until the cycle repeated. You know those times when I was upset, and you came to me and asked me what was wrong? Well, you were told to clear off, and I was quite...better when you did. You were the root of these things, would you believe! You said you would've come and found me when I walked out of class? Seriously, you should have, but when you said the teacher wouldn't let you, I believed you. Now, I actually think you lied. You didn't come because you didn't care. If you ever did walk out , I'd be first person out of the door looking for you without hesitation. You wouldn't mind that, and no-one else wouldn't mind that. You're somewhat lucky, you know? I can easily say that you have driven me insane. It doesn't help that you seem to flirt with goddamn everyboy near you. I dare you to find someone who would do any of the things I've listed above for you. I'm giving you 6 months. On Your Marks. Get Set. Go.

Let me sum this up in a few lines: I absolutely admire and adore you, but I am beginning to hate certain parts of your personality. I could say that I hate you.

From your almost mentally uncurable secretly disliking friend,
Will.

Offline Kona

• Mad props to Mr. Dalliard for the avatar. The world's biggest
  • Joeno Fan
  • sir fredricko the seventytwelf of rainbow land
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 25, 2012, 16:41 »
Dear K,

I accidentally a number. Drop off one of the 7s and let's pretend this never happened.

Love Kona.

<Ledyba>: and I replied quick as a flash
<Girl>: AHHHH!!!The voices.

OVOxo

« Reply #651 on: April 26, 2012, 05:56 »
Dear myself

You've tried holding it all in for far too long. You've only just realised that enough is enough. You're a moron for that.

The problem is that you're too considerate for your own good; in a serious situation when was the last time you thought about yourself? Sure, you could consider drinking your life away as a selfish act and thinking about yourself but when does anyone actually care what you do?

You're constantly digging yourself a hole and separating yourself from the rest. You're friends don't /properly/ understand how you're feeling (for the most part) and the others don't give a crap. Your family just see you as a pisshead who's messing up and probably disgracing the family. I don't even know what to think of it all anymore.

Remember 2011? You didn't get drunk to get /drunk/ per say. You were enjoying life. You looked forward to the next day and the possibilities it brought. You worked your ass off when necessary and you rightly balanced yourself with the needs of others and you were happy doing so. You earned the respect of your peers at 6th Form and Uni and you were happy.

Remember 2010? You were the youngest mod on the site and you always put it first. You considered members on here to be so close. You worked hard to make it what you saw as right. You turned the views of many around; they didn't think you had it but a few backed you and you proved them right. You were an incredible mod (haters can hate)

Look at you now; you're pushing everyone away. Your motivation towards life has completely disintegrated and instead of looking forward to every day you're waiting for them to pass because it puts you inevitably closer to the end. As for this site, since your new selfish tendencies messed up your opportunity of reclaiming your file which you stupidly relinquished due to struggling with life and not dealing with it properly you just feel so outcasted to the main group you were a part of. Sure; you have the likes of Rob, Mike, Jay and Rich who you still feel close to but what about the rest? You truly messed that up.

I don't even want to go on about family. I think you messed that up when you we're born to be perfectly honest.

You try to portray yourself as a nice guy irl but no one actually thinks you're nice; just an idiotic fool. On here you try to be a loveable rogue but you're not loveable or a rogue. You don't even know what you are and neither does anyone else. That makes you a fake tosspot. No one likes that. Idiot.

This isn't an excuse to go back to drugs. This isn't an excuse to mess up your life even more than you have. It's to make you feel better; let's face it, your bing drinking and stupidity will never get you the respect you crave irl and you screwed the site and members over too much to get that social and staff position you crave. Well done for that you stupid piece of trash.

Ohhh sometimes I get a good feeling... Yeah...

That shouldn't make you feel like crap but it does... Most things do actually when it shouldn't. I don't actually know what to do any more.

The worrying thing is, you don't want anyone to reply to this... Yet you do. It just adds to your messed up nature. I wish you were dead; it would make things easier... Yet I don't want that at all. Craaappppp; what do I want from me?!?!

I guess I should try enjoy being a cynic for the next 50 years because that's what I've become. Damnit. I hate this post and the future already.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 06:13 by Caledfwlch »

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 26, 2012, 13:42 »
Dear Mr Webb,

I've said it before, I'll say it now, and no doubt at all I'll say it time and time again in the future; you and me are disturbingly alike. We're both cut from the same cloth, little changes and differences aside such as our fantastic tastes in footballing teams, but we are very similar in who we are, what we stand for, and what we're looking for. And even though you may not feel like it, pretty much everything you've gone through, every little insecurity and doubt, I've been through myself and grown past it all despite it digging away at me like it is, and has, you.

The one.. comfort that I will give you is that you will eventually reach a point in your life, a pivotal point, where things will hit you hard, harder than you've ever felt before; hard enough for it to make you really curl up into a ball and think about how you can change yourself for not just the better, but for good.

It's easy to look back son, and it's even easier to look forward and pretend that everything'll work out okay, but it won't unless you make the change yourself. Even if you make the change for a morally incorrect reason, you need drive to change yourself for the better and make yourself into a person you want to be. Maybe you won't know who you want to be, little changes etc, but you're not going to get anywhere if you're moping around and feeling sorry for yourself. You have to get up, get out there, and move on.

At the moment you're simply lost, that doesn't make you an idiot, fake or a tosspot; be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss. Rather than being bothered about whether people do see you as this image, or don't, just be yourself dude because that's who you are to me, Mike, Rich, Jay, those who you feel are close to you.

The problem with life son, as you'll find out, is that people move on into their own lives. It's a natural progression, it doesn't mean to say that you're pushing them away or you're outcasting them, it's just how life is. I'd love to have remained close to my school mates, hell even the four I was really good friends with, but we all have our own lives to live and they're moved on and are doing the same, as finally am I. That doesn't mean to say you're outcasted, or that you're not part of that group any more, it just means that you work harder to remain friends; they can't stagnate in their lives just to remain near to you, and vice versa son.

Everybody has little things to work towards, to work for. Maybe you need to look outwardly more than inside and find something to work towards, something you want to aim for. Everybody has a drive inside of them, but it's not always evident. My recommendation would be to look into joining BMF, like I do and train towards getting your fitness up and having a laugh with new people from all walks of life and find yourself a bit more there. If you don't want to do BMF, fair enough, but you need to find something that'll drive you that you enjoy doing as it'll give you that motivation you need. And no, you can't include drinking in that.

You, yourself, have to build your own future, whether it's with the backing of others or not. Life is the sum of all your choices; time is the coin of your life; you spend it; do not allow others to spend it for you.

You've got something inside, though son, something special. When you figure out what it is, you'll look back at all of this and smile at how far you'll have come. Trust me.

Rob

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 26, 2012, 14:10 »
Dear self,
you remember how aftershave makes you feel ill? Yes? Then why did you wear it for today's interview? Also stop putting off your to-do list, some of those things were written in September and will only take a few days to do. Get it done!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 14:16 by MOP »

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: April 28, 2012, 21:58 »
dear me

dang i keep forgetting how awesome i am i gotta stop doing that

love me
           

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 29, 2012, 00:31 »
To the Weeping Angels in the Minecraft mod.
Please stop haunting my mind! Its like seeing that Doctor Who episode all over again. D:
From MOP

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 30, 2012, 08:57 »
^lol, that sounds like fun =P It's creepy...

Dear 3DS,
Be my accomplice for the next few years please?
From Will

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 30, 2012, 09:25 »
dear the fire alarms in the building 
NO. STOP THAT. STOP IT NOW. NO. 
Love, M. 

jesus h FINE i'll go to lectures 
its YOUR fault if i fall asleep during physics and make barry sad 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 01, 2012, 01:27 »
Dear HMV job

You will be mine and I shall use your money to buy a 32 inch super dee duper resolution monitor and build a desktop of mighty proportions, with a thick walled tower at a great height.

I'll be coming to get you tomorrow.

Sincerely MOP

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 11, 2012, 03:57 »
Dear that guy

i'm so cool i have the best life ever haha suck it  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

love me