Author Topic: Hey! What's goin' on!?  (Read 755 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Bulldogs1234869

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Hey! What's goin' on!?
« on: December 03, 2015, 14:59 »
Hey! What's up everyone!? It's Bulldogs1234869, and... oh, you might not know me yet. I'm Bulldogs1234869, and I'm a Pokemon enthusiast. The way I was introduced to PKMN.NET was from the nickname rater. I love how he hates on everyone's nicknames. I check everyday to see if there's a nickname he ACTUALLY likes. I used the same username I use on my Youtube channel, which I post mainly Pokemon and Smash bros. videos. I can't wait until I get to submit a nickname! HURRY UP, NAME RATER!! :mad:

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! What's goin' on!?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 15:59 »
The Name Rater has been really busy lately. Some people have been making forum posts so that others can have their names rated while they wait.

I have a Youtube channel too, I'm also planning to make Pokemon videos but I haven't started yet.

Offline TheDesertPro

• Psythor Fan
  • you can't go forward if you keep looking back.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 02:48 »
Wow same here for YouTube I plan on making lets plays of Pokemon ,amnesia the dark descent. You know the usual stuff in fact The Desert Pro is my YouTube name.
If you want a fun fight in Pokemon or just want a shiny legendary I'm your man. I'm on between 4:00AM to 7:00PM
So if you want something type my friend code
Right here---> 0748-4593-6884
I will mainly play omega ruby but if your up for smash just put care to smash in the message for the friend code.

Offline Tahmid ishraque

• Rob Fan
  • Be a pokemon lover!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 07:56 »
Yep, name rater is boss.keep it up