Author Topic: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]  (Read 17379 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Skyler and Blazer

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
Re: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2013, 03:45 »
Skyler was quite as well, looking down at the table, wondering when his cousin would come back with the food. Kashi came back with an apron on with some food residue on it. He tapped Skyler on the shoulder, and Skyler looked up, his face of discomfort disappearing.

"Skyler. Can you uh, come with me to the kitchen for a moment?" Kashi said as he looked at Skyler.

"Sure, man." Skyler stood up, and the two walked to the kitchen. Their conversation made a small noise, but was incomprehensible from beyond the counter. A few minutes later, Skyler walked back to the table.

"So, my cousin Kashi made me an offer that it'd be foolish for me to refuse." He looked around at everyone.
"He's going on a trip to Hoenn, and he wants to bring me. He says I'd like the tropical climate, and that all of the Pokemon there are very interesting. He thinks that the trainers and gym leaders in Hoenn would be more worthwhile to battle than those from here in Johto. So I guess after we all eat, the four of us will part, and the three of you guys can go on your merry way. It was nice to know you for the short time, I guess." Skyler looked around at everyone, and then resumed looking at the table as if it had some sort of message for him in it. 

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFch6XO5I_c
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2013, 04:20 »
Steel smiled to Skyler and offered him a hand to shake, "Nice knowing you, Sky... Seeya eventually." He quickly reached down to his belt and plucked a strange pokeball from it, "Take this with you." The Pokeball seemed to be a modified premier ball, half of the ball has a blue stripe, the other half is a red stripe, they meet in the center where the button is. "It's not the best, but It's something to remember me by... The Steel Ball-- Trademark." He chuckled as he handed the ball to Skyler.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 05:54 by Steel Winters »

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2013, 07:36 »
"I am simply curious, Miss Prescott.  If you wish to keep to yourself that is perfectly fine.  I do not mean to pry."  Jade spotted a loose strand of hair in front of her face.  She grumbled something about it being stubborn and pulled the cherry blossom hair clip loose, letting her bangs fall over one side of her face.  As she pulled it back in place to secure it again, she said, "As for me, I saw a challenging feat and took it.  It's also a better reason to leave home than, 'I want to see the world,' seeing as my father gets paranoid when we wander 'too far' into the gardens."

When Steel gave Skylar his customised PokeBall, Jade stood from her seat and leaned over to get a look, unknowingly making Sol jump and leaving him clinging to her jacket.  "You modified that yourself?  You must be well acquainted with the technology," she said, intrigued.
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2013, 08:01 »
"Er-- It's a hobby, really... I learned how to make Pokeballs from apricorns and install the little device... It's really mostly decorational... I mean... Uh... The Pokeball, it works... But it's really just for looks, it only works as well as the average Pokeball; I just made it to differ my Pokeballs from somebody else's... I just made them recently, and I've been waiting to move my Pokemon into these new ones..." Steel scratched the back of his head, blushing in an almost surprisingly modest fashion as he plucked a second Steel Ball from his belt and handed it to Jade. "There, just give it back after you're done... It takes a long time to make these... About a week really; I don't know how Kurt manages to complete them in only a day."

Offline Skyler and Blazer

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2013, 02:36 »
Skyler looked at Steel and his ball, and then at Steel's hand outstretched. "If it took you a week to make and, looking at this hardware, the resources are scarce to make these, it wouldn't be very responsible to give this to me."

Skyler then pushed away both of Steel's hands.

"We've been outside all day, and you've handled a Pokemon that was just born. I've never seen you wash your hands today, so I decline shaking your hand." Skyler said.

Skyler walked to the back room and recalled his Pokemon, and afterward, walked from that back room to the kitchen again, looking back at the table one last time, without making a gesture, before walking to greet his cousin, closing the door behind him.

((Auf Wiedersehen.))

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2013, 03:58 »
"Ah... Well then, I uh... Yeah. Bye." Steel looked over to Jade and Auri. "So... uh... Yeah."

((Vote to skip over to after they are fed, and all done with lunch... begins... Now.))

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2013, 05:34 »
Jade took the SteelBall with as much care as if it were glass.  She turned it over between her fingertips, her face lit up with a smile.

"I've always found Poke'Balls to be fascinating,".she remarked.  Mimi growled in disagreement next to her; the Meowth climbed across her lap and jumped up onto the window sill to nap in the sun.

"Well I know YOU don't, Mimi."

After Jade finished curiously examining the device, she handed it back to Steel.  She noticed the space next to him was empty and frowned .  "Where did..."  She took another look around.  "My, did Skylar leave already?"

((Vote to avoid odd small talk and skip to after lunch: 2))

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2013, 06:38 »
"Uh... Yeah, he did..." Steel scratched the back of his head.
((2 to 1... or 3 to 0, either way small talk skipping will commence in 3... 2... 1...))

Chapter 2: Vs. Ampharos

((I just thought, hey! how about I cut up the RP a bit, so that every major event is labeled as such... And... Wynaut!? ... Bad Puns))
After the three had finished with their lunch, they decided to, leave the City and head north, hours of small talk passed as they trekked across the northward route, their small talk was finally cut short by the loud cry of one Pokemon, and the roar of another.

"Did you guys hear that?..." The ground shook, "Nevermind, I'm not imagining anything!" Steel ran off the path and into the forest until he reached a clearing, within the clearing there were two wild Pokemon, fighting. The two Pokemon were obviously very powerful as well. The two pokemon were...
"Ampharos, and Kangaskahn?! Why in the world are they fighting eachother!?"
The Kangaskahn punched the Ampharos, full force, right into the crystal on it's forehead. The Ampharos countered with a Thunderbolt from the crystal on it's tail. Steel stared at the two Pokemon for a while before saying, "We have to stop this. They'll destroy the entire forest if they keep going like this."
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 10:09 by Steel Winters »

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2013, 15:51 »
Steel stared at the two Pokemon, the Kangaskahn appeared to be on a rampage; and the Ampharos was just barely keeping up with the fight. "Hrm...-- I remember something from a book I read, actually... Do any of your Pokemon know any attacks that could put a Pokemon to sleep? Maybe Paralysi-- I know what to do! You two, if you have a Pokemon that could put the Kangaskahn to sleep, great! I'll take on the Ampharos!" And before anyone could object, Steel ran out into the forest with whatever crazy plan he had... Steel threw what appeared to be a tightly woven fishing net over the Ampharos, and commanded his Togepi to use yawn on the charging Kangaskahn. His Psyduck ran forwards without Steel even asking it to, but it was quickly smacked aside by the Kangaskahn. "Kapp--!" Steel was hit by a Thundershock from the Ampharos in his improvised 'Capture Net', similar to the one Bugsy would use. Steel collapsed from the electrocution and appeared to be knocked out cold... The two Pokemon loomed over Steel's unconcious body and growled, the Kangaskahn fell over onto it's side as the delayed effect of 'Yawn' kicked in; and the Ampharos freed itself from the net... The Ampharos looked as if it was pretty ticked off at Steel for interrupting it's battle.

((IS IT DANGEROUS TO GET INVOLVED IN FIGHTS BETWEEN WILD POKEMON?!... MAYBE.))
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 16:00 by Steel Winters »

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2013, 17:31 »
Jade readied herself with Mimi's Poke'Ball when they approached the battle.  She rolled her eyes at Auri's statement.  "And what do you propose?  Leaving them to their business while try cause distress for other Pokemon? Miss Prescott, I'm afraid I have to disagree!"

Jade looked in horror as Steel collapsed from the Thundershock and saw the Ampharos' clear annoyance.  She switched Mimi's ball for Faye's and tossed it into the air to release her.  Jade then ran over to where Steel was lying and stood in front of him, standing in the way of further attacks just in case.

"Faye, use Confuse Ray on Ampharos!" she called out,  putting her arms in front of her and bracing herself for any more attacks.

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2013, 20:23 »
Sidney had followed a group of people out of Goldenrod, just because they seemed to know where they were going. However, seeing the wild Pokemon battle panicked him because wounds obtained in wild Pokemon battles were more serious than wound taken from trainer battles. Plus Sidney could almost feel the wounds that the Pokemon had taken and knew that these Pokemon were too strong for his, so he recalled Dart into his Pokeball and hid in a bush hoping no one saw him.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2013, 20:27 »
The Ampharos shook as it was caught in the Misdreavus' stare. The Pokemon attempted to release an electric attack from it's tail, but failed; the electricity backfired through it's entire body, causing the Ampharos to stagger. In other news, Steel opened his eyes and looked up to Jade; He offered her a toothy yet weak grin. "Alright..." Steel sat up and looked to the struggling Ampharos, "I still have one last Pokemon, hold on..." Steel looked at his Togepi, which has quietly been waiting for his orders to attack.
"I need to finish this one..." Steel said as the Togepi appeared in front of the Ampharos. "Alright! Metronome attack!" As he called out the attack, with the blue glow of the Togepi's eyes and the wave of it's stubby arm, the Togepi launched itself into the air a red orb of energy forming in it's tiny hand and launching at the already damaged Ampharos. "I think that might be a Focus Blast!" The Togepi landed on the ground, smiling happily. The Ampharos collapsed on the floor incapable of battling further. "Alright, and now the big finish..." Steel grinned as he tugged an empty Steel ball from his belt and tossed it onto the Ampharos' belly, it bounced once and then flashed as the Ampharos was sucked into the ball.
Bob... Bob... Bob... Ding!
"Heh, sorry to steal the show...--" He chuckled, "Steel the show, heh... Get it?... Puns..." Steel rubbed the back of his head and winced a bit. "Well... That's going to take a bit to heal..." Steel looked to Jade and Auri, sitting down in the grass; grinning to them with a newly chipped tooth. "So, uh... How about that?... Uh... Thanks for all that, Jade. I blacked out for a bit there... Err... Where is my arm!?-- Just kidding." Steel chuckled, and finally stopped his rambling.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 20:29 by Steel Winters »

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2013, 23:41 »
Faye looked as though she were frowning, inspecting the area where the Ampharos has once been.

Jade breathed a sigh of relief once the Pokémon was captured, though she found herself looking to the sleeping Kangaskhan.  She walked up to Steel and offered him a hand.  "Congratulations on your capture, Steel.  Perhaps we should all hasten before we have a second run in with danger."  She looked calm and cool as she spoke.  "I think it best that we find a place where you can be treated, also.  You were electrocuted into unconsciousness, after all."

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2013, 02:17 »
He chuckled at the two as he grabbed ahold of Jade's hand and lifted himself up. "Yes, it was stupid." Steel nodded to himself and followed up the statement, "But sometimes it's the best way to go about things!... Eh, not really; But you get the point... Or not" Steel shrugged at his nonsense and looked to the Kangaskahn... "Don't they usually carry around a baby?" Steel kneeled down and inspected the Kangaskahn's pouch. "Nothing in there... But wait, here's a silly question... Why are these two Pokemon here, of all places? Ampharos and Kangaskahn are found in two completely different parts of the region..." Steel yawned, "I'm just blabblering again, how about we keep heading North? Ecruteak's nearby... And something tells me that I need medical attention."
(Auri's driver gave me temporary control over the character... AND I'M GOING TO ABUSE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!... Ehem, Kidding.)
"Uh, right..." Steel sighed as he picked himself up and started walking northward, Auri happened to be headed in the same direction, apparently. Steel kept walking as the sun went downwards to their left, it was quite boring. Steel sighed and Auri complained a bit, so they finally set up camp on their way to Ecruteak... Steel, who had come prepared for traveling, pulled a small tent from his bag and began setting it up... Steel ran out to the woods to grab some sticks for a fire, leaving the tent half finished.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:24 by Steel Winters »

XephHunter

« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2013, 09:49 »
ShinyInfernape2000 comes out of nowhere and kills Steel. His blood spurts out all over.

ShinyInfernape2000: Yes! Once again the mighty Infernape wins!!!

(Try to come back at this, fools)

Please don't swear - Daedalus
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 14:21 by Daedalus »