Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 192099 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #840 on: March 23, 2016, 22:48 »
Tried out Pokken last night and only lost once as Blaziken because I kept thinking that waving the wii remote around did things with the nunchuck set up.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #841 on: March 24, 2016, 16:41 »
James told me he loved me on the RT subreddit once. Was the greatest moment of my life.
yesterday they retweeted my art onto the main funhaus twitter and i'm still crying

also i got half of my room tidied, and my new desk and pc are up and running 8D

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #842 on: March 24, 2016, 23:50 »
I got back into writing and spriting.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: March 25, 2016, 18:58 »
 Managed to get contact lenses to work! Putting them in was awful and taking them out was painful but I'll get better at it.

Also getting into eating less carbs and saturated fats. Obviously not going to get in shape for summer but I want to be set by next February.

Also, the gym is a Christian organisation so I didn't even bother going down today since it's Good Friday and they would probably be closed. Just spent the day playing Fallout 4 with that new Automatron dlc.

Would 100% recommend the dlc. The only downside is that the quests will last about an hour but the robots are really cool and the quests would have honestly dragged on if they did it like some of the story missions.

Not really interested in the next DLC since getting materials is a chore and it seems to be just settlement stuff?

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 26, 2016, 15:25 »
I got shot down by National Honors Society even though they said they'd accept anyone who met all the requirements (which I did).

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 26, 2016, 15:51 »
I'm actively forcing myself to get out of my reading/writing slump and it's almost working!!!
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: March 26, 2016, 19:03 »
 I've actually contacted someone for more applicable volunteer work in the hopes that I might be able to get some attractive skills for the CV.

Apparently they'll contact me "soon". Hopefully they'll contact me on Tuesday rather than Sunday or Monday though since it's late and my house is really noisy right now.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 26, 2016, 19:41 »
Actually had a really good time today.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 27, 2016, 17:45 »
I downloaded the virtual console versions of Red, Blue and Yellow in French.
I can catch them all in English and I can attrapez-les tous en français as well.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: March 27, 2016, 17:52 »
^That's really cool honestly.

I found a coupon online and ordered 2 large pizzas and an extra large for about 26.50 including the delivery charge.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #850 on: March 27, 2016, 19:49 »
I booked a holiday to America!!!! it's only for a week and with a tour company but still. Visiting LA, Grand Canyon, Vegas and San Francisco. I'll be going completely solo as well which is terrifying. I've budgeted and I will def be able to afford it so hopefully what happened last time when I tried to go with a friend won't happen this time lol.
I need to start living my life and do stuff for me for a change lmao, hence the reason and also because I'm in dire need of a holiday. Roll on July eeeee

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 28, 2016, 12:09 »
Actually kept my great mood going since Saturday. Might just last for the whole week, and that'd be a real treat.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 28, 2016, 12:23 »
i just totally beached my roommate out and it feels soooo good. i woke up a little late today to her doing laundry, i had like no clothes but i decided i'd wait 3 hours for the wash cycle to finish and once it did she was in a skype clal with her mom (like usual because nobody else likes her) and i knock on the door and say "hi shay! your clothes just finished washing and i have like no clothes right now so once you're finished with that skype call if you could just take them out so i can do a load of wash i'd appreciate it." and she's like, "umm, well, i have a second load i need to do too". "shay... i have no clean clothes." and she's like "too bad, sorry"

so i walked into the kitchen / laundry room and took all her clothes out from the wash and threw them on the kitchen table, and put mine in and started the wash. i get back into my room and 3 minutes later i hear a loud knock at my bedroom door, and i like smile and i'm like, "what" and then she's like "RIGHT AFTER I TOLD YOU I HAD ANOTHER LOAD OF WASH TO DO YOU WENT AND PUT A LOAD OF CLOTHES IN ANYWAY" and then crosses her arms

and i'm like, "hey, this may come as a surprise, but other people can be totally unreasonable too. i had no clean clothes, and you wanted to do two loads. you can wait your turn." and she's like, "BUT I HAD MORE SHIRTS I NEEDED TO CLEAN" and i just look at her and said, "that's too bad" she gave me a disgusted look like nobody has told her she's an awful person before and stormed out

i warned her the whole ex lover ending his life thing had me a bit testy. don't know why she's surprised i'm not in the mood for her attitude this week.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 12:25 by Kpyna »

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 28, 2016, 12:29 »
I got a crap load of easter eggs from yesterday! Yay!  v_v

PS: I say "crap load" because I can't say the other word.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 28, 2016, 15:51 »
cleaned me room just because i felt like it

i feel like a real person, like i could hold up a job and a relationship and a sleeping pattern that involves getting out of bed before 5pm

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ