Author Topic: Send-A-Message Thread  (Read 83643 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: Send-A-Message Thread
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2010, 22:51 »
Dear A [again],
Why are you so adorable? I've only looked at the three lines you wrote in my leavers pad and I'm smiling over it. It's horrible feeling this way still. I thought I was over you, but it seems this crush isn't gonna go away. It's made worse by the fact that crushing on you is so wrong. I always thought I was lucky when you didn't notice I flirted with you that one time - I'm now wishing you noticed it so I'd have a reason to back off.
Thinking of you almost always,
Webby~

Dear life,
Please drop someone nice in for me. I've already found my best friends here, wanna take it a step further and give me some romance?
Ta,
Daniel~

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Bloatedfish

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2010, 23:45 »
Dear x

I don't think schadenfreude is an effective salve, maybe if you got some self-confidence you wouldn't need it.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2010, 08:35 »
Dear dad's boss

i was cheeky to you?

o.o

i don't remember

from that sixth former who dumps her stuff in the office what where you work at.

ginrei

« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2010, 13:15 »
You only want me when there's something wrong, and I'm getting a bit tired of being your shoulder to cry on when no one else is interested.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2010, 06:32 »
dear bloatedfish

your avatar makes you look like an ass (it's supposed to be a donkey, right?)

lotsa love, Muhed

sorry guys, I can't take this thread seriously, i don't particularly enjoy writing in these kinda things
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

gunnybunny2

« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2010, 19:14 »
Dear Inferna,(again lol)

Would you please delete your PM's as it hard to get in touch with you for questions about the RP.

Thanks Jay

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2010, 00:19 »
Let's.. address this one to everybody. Been in a soul-searching mood of the last week. Hm.

You might seem down at times, you may even feel damn near suicidal at times where that vein looks far too temptating. You may look around and think "Why am I here?", lament changes that you feel you should be able to control, wish you was in a different life, or even just want to just justify ripping somebody's head off. But at the end of the day, this is your one chance at life, and it's your one chance to enjoy yourself.

Live with that smile on your face. Things could always be worse, and even if they couldn't, what else can you do? Mope, a frown dominating your appearance, and hold it against everybody else? Or can you go out there and think "hell, if I'm going to go out, I'm going to go out with a bang", living your life to the fullest you can?

Life isn't going to be easy. It's hard, it's a completely horrible thing at times. Things that seem to work won't, thinks that should happen don't, and things that shouldn't happen do, but what can you do? Who can you moan about it to, and if you could, would that change things? Would that make everything seemingly right?

Life isn't easy, but it's there to be enjoyed. No matter who you are, where you're from, or what destiny dominates your future, if you can go to bed on a night and say "I haven't hurt anybody today", you're a good person. If you can smile, stand up tall and say you have a dream, then who has the right to shoot you down? Nobody. It's yours to live; nobody else is going to do it for you.

You can chase monetary dreams, you can fight for a future, but the main thing is to be happy. If you'll be happy through having many, many companies and having Swiss bank Accounts, you do that. If you'll be happy through having a family, being able to provide for them, you do that. What makes you happy won't make necessarily make somebody else happy. Just you remember that when you stare at that person again and ask "How does he have it all?". Just remember that when you remember that being happy is all that matters.

You may have to fight to make it easier for you to be happy, to get to those stages, but you'll get there as long as you don't give up. If you've got that dream, it'll only come to you by fighting, by shoving, pushing, giving your damned all. Desire and ambition won't always get you there, but hell, you're not going to know if you just give up before you've even begun.

Be happy. If you've got a mansion, or a crummy bedsit, fight for everything that'll make you happy. You're worth something, you don't need me to tell you that, look inside you and see that there is something there, something worth fighting for. Don't do it for anybody else; only you know what you want. And when you're there and you know you've earnt every single moment of it, you'll know you've done the right thing.

Just be yourself. If at the end of the day it's all you can do, then be yourself. You won't ever be happy pretending to be somebody else.

Live for yourself. Nobody else'll live your life for you.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 00:37 by Showbizzle »

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2010, 19:59 »
Dear India plus others.
Please make more tea. I had a nightmare about tea running out and I want to stock up.

Offline Lugiafanatic

• Lugia
  • Joeno Fan
  • Thanks to dark-snorlax for the avvy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2010, 00:10 »
Dear India plus others.
Please make more tea. I had a nightmare about tea running out and I want to stock up.
What the hell... .-.

This bad, even by British standards. >_>
I am Lugia, the guardian of the sea.

--------
We're looking for mods here. Please join and PM me there for details!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2010, 05:08 »
gotta love a bit of casual racism

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2010, 21:50 »
What the hell... .-.

This bad, even by British standards. >_>
^Yes I was clearly being very serious. I must now go and accuse my Danish housemate of racism for saying all english have bad teeth.

Edit: oh and the "plus others" bit refers to a special tea grown in Cornwall, please leap to the defence of the Cornish people too.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 22:20 by M.O.P. »

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2010, 22:12 »
i think the bad thing about me is even if i didn't know your comment was sarcasm, i'd still find lugiafanatic's post more ~*offensive*~

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2010, 22:18 »
^ I wasn't having a go at you, I just thought the following was...silly.
even by British standards
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 22:20 by M.O.P. »

Offline Lugiafanatic

• Lugia
  • Joeno Fan
  • Thanks to dark-snorlax for the avvy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2010, 12:48 »
I was joking, too, you know...
I am Lugia, the guardian of the sea.

--------
We're looking for mods here. Please join and PM me there for details!

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2010, 13:04 »
^ Sorry then. I'm afraid you caught me at a bad time. =[

Message to George Lucas. You killed what I used to love.