Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 112285 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pokeapache

• i luv ponyz
  • Joeno Fan
  • Part of the Society of PHIL.
    • View Profile
    • XXitsune: A Kitsune Roleplay~
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2006, 23:50 »
If you chose Mudkip, a maniacal axe-wielding Aipom will hack you down like a tree.

You are now dead.

I'm glad I choose Mudkip! *goes to play game with a DS with no power*

Oh... Wait...

Offline Glitch Girl

• Rex Fan
  • ^I adopted her! Her name's Chuachu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2006, 05:21 »
If you get 1,000 non-cheated shiny Pokemon in one game, take 6 of them in your party and see Prof.  Oak.  He will say, "You have so many rare Pokemon!  Take this!"  He'll give you 1 Pokemon of your choice, moves, nature, stats, name and shiny with pokerus.  And even level!

Thanks TD!
PM me for any kind of sprite except animations.

HS| Omega Zero

« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2006, 09:38 »
Pokemon of Destrustion:

to get the Secret legendary powerful pokemon, all you have to do is get Lv. 100 Deoxys.

then take Deoxys into Sky Piller where Rayquaza standing, the thing appered in your bag, it "Once O" in your key item.

Go to your mom house she say, "oh, hi, honey! I found this new prettest(bla) item, here you go, honey! she give you Meet M.

Go talk to may, she give you E Egde.

Go to the Vitory(can't spell) Road where wendy( can't find my pokemon emerald...) he give you Gaia G.

Go to the birth Island to find the last one, Advert A

but when you get them all it O.M.E.G.A. so go to where the water that push you the wave go find the circle rock, Deoxys come out of your pokeball(or another ball) Deoxys use his POWERFUL blast you ever see! now dive, you see the HUDEST ancient pokemon was froze! you see the sign but you don't understand these it because it a longest word the thing to tell you, so, just don't read these read it later when you found the word, save the game before you battle the pokemon name "Inferga" you need the master ball to do it, any pokeball won't work, Battle, he have Lv. Infinity 10 Glith Attack 1 turn that you lose, catch it, and take it to Pro. Birch he give you something very good!

Offline SCM

• Back to stay.
  • Name Rater Hater
  • The original SCM thanks to DE for the sprite!
    • View Profile
    • My deviant art page.
« Reply #183 on: November 23, 2006, 10:07 »
Run around your room 4290482927087208 times exactly, taking only 10 steps. Once this is done, a man called Bob will come into your room. He won't leave. EVER. That is the Bob cheat.

Wii code: 6330-4653-2253-2594.
<Joeno> I CREATED the INTARWEBZ
:o

Offline The Hitcher™ - Because You're Worth It

• #451 Skorupi in the PUK Pokémon Crew
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Major proppage to Crimson Soldier Caterpillar!
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #184 on: November 23, 2006, 20:45 »
[i'lldoanythingtoplugtheblackparade]Get a party full of Lv.47 Lotads and go to the 3rd floor of the Lilycove Dept Store. A thug will come in with a gun, shoot you and the cashier and run off with the money from the till. You will wake up in a pile of smouldering rubble and MCR and The Black Parade will take you back to your house. On the START menu you will now have the option of T.B.P JUKEBOX, which allows you to play tracks from MCR's new album "The Black Parade"![/i'lldoanythingtoplugtheblackparade]
The bitterness inside
Is glowing like the New Born

Offline Shove over Harley, Nando's the smexy one now!

• Formely Harley is Smexy! I am Pokemon #332 Cacturne in the PUK Pkmn Crew! Is also a very ill
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • My fire still burns for Harley though.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 23, 2006, 20:51 »
The Aipom Cheat

To get Aipom in Ruby/Sapphire....

Beat Wallace with only 1 pokemon, and make sure that the pokemon only loses 21 HP. Then Prof Birch will eneter the gym and you will warp to a Forest. Enter the Forest and you will encounter Aipoms- from lv 10 to lv 100!

Offline Avada_Games

• King of "Expecto Patronum"
  • Rex Fan
  • "Expecto Patronum!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2006, 21:02 »
Get Raquaza Twice-

Kill Groudon and Kyogre in Emerald. Then go up and face raquaza. Kill him. But turn of the game directly after. Turn on, and there will be two Raquza's in your inventory
Owner of Pokemon Mist -

Pokemon Mist currently Looking for Beta Testers.
Currently looking for GOOD spriters.
Currently looking for experts of ANVIL STUDIOS.

Recent Events:
VO.9.6 Released to the Public.
Release Date of V1.0!
The third ledgendary of the game released- Druidenza [Need of Sprite]

Offline SCM

• Back to stay.
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
    • My deviant art page.
« Reply #187 on: November 24, 2006, 09:54 »
Multi player mode! The code has finally been found!

Trade with one person 100 times in less than 10 minutes every day for 8 months. Then, get all of the pokemon legally at level 100, have Car World unlocked and have Bob in your room. Take a step in every square in the game possible. After you have done the last one, use the itemfinder... YOU WILL FIND BOBS POKENAV NUMBER!!... But you can't call it yet. Talk to everyone in the game 34192 times EXACTLY. Then save and throw your game out of the window. 9 weeks and 6 minutes later, pick it up and start playing. Buy 97 Ultra balls, then go outside the pokemart and phone Bob. He will say "Ah! You have phoned me! That must mean something important must be done! How would you like it if a friend came over? I shall make it possible IMMEDIATLY.

Talk to everyone in the game 34192 times again, then save the game, and flush your gameboy/DS down the toilet. Go find it after a year has passed, and go to any pokemon center. Go upstairs. You will notice there is a new escalator! Go up it, and you will see Bob. He will say how he's finally made it possible for you to visit/invite your friends. He will then leave, and go back to your house. Enjoy 2-4 player mode!

Offline The Hitcher™ - Because You're Worth It

• #451 Skorupi in the PUK Pokémon Crew
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Major proppage to Crimson Soldier Caterpillar!
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #188 on: November 26, 2006, 12:10 »
Mini Game - Pokémon Dance-Off!

Deposit all of your items except the Itemfinder into your PC at your house, then use the Itemfinder. It will beep. Turn left and press A. You will find a Key Item called PDO Game. From now on, when you press A on the GameCube in your room you will be asked if you want to play Pokémon Dance-Off. On PDO you can play as either Hitmontop (breakdancing), Ludicolo (salsa) or Jynx (booty shaking), and use your different dance moves to get a high score!
The bitterness inside
Is glowing like the New Born

HS| Omega Zero

« Reply #189 on: December 11, 2006, 09:18 »
Multi player mode! The code has finally been found!

flush your gameboy/DS down the toilet. Go find it after a year has passed
... wtf?

End of the Pokemon World and play as Atem to beat your character(Final Form) and Hikari Tag Team with Atem(Yu-Gi-Oh! Character is Yami Yugi)

To end of the pokemon world, all you need is: Complete the Pokedex, beat 5,000 trainer, beast Elite four in 500 time, and Complete all Pokemon to lv.100 of your 386 pokemon in your game, and Complete Battle Fronter, now some the guy name... ATEM!! (from YGO Character) said, "... So the end is near..." Atem bring out his HUGE Sword, but you start using your Final Form you are call "Final Death" Now Atem use his style to the coolest Armor and the Mask that look like Beast-Out Gregar, now you fight against your character, beat "Final Death" and your character is dead so you take his/her pokemon and all his/her pokemon to take it now you go yo D/P country(place) but the girl, Hikari, know Atem, now She Tag team with you, all the trainer was tag team in D/P regious(can't spell) so be careful... You can play as Hikari, or you can play as Atem (Hikari still walking with Atem)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 09:20 by Rebirth of Hyper Shadow »

Zinkymon

« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2006, 19:49 »
Well, first, put your starfox game into your gamecube and insert your memory card. Next on the first level were you are flying on the dinousour thing as that girl, press B 90 times. Then wait exactly 10 and a half seconds before pressing a once. Quickly, while gamecube is on, open it and take out startfox. Replace with windwaker Ocarina of time/Master quest disc and when the menu comes up select ocarina. It doesnt matter were you are on the game, just load it. Go to the field and press be 300 times in under a minute. There you go. You can fly around on the flying dinosour thing. Cool or what.

Offline ~Feebas~

• Teh Spongef33sh r0x0rz. And he's a
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Mudfish, Lemonfish, Nosefish and now Spongefish...
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 16, 2006, 18:20 »
yeah i'd pick mudkip and take my chances with the aipom.

Cheat: Unlockable - Happy Mudmonster

breed mudkips until your box is full of them then save. complete the game properly by geting master rank in every contest and getting all the  pokemon up to lvl 100. then make sure you have one of every species of pokemon that can
-beat the elite 4 on its own
-complete master rank in every contest
-complete the battle tower on its own

then save your game, turn off and give the game to me
MWAHAHAHHAHAA

magnemiteslairking

« Reply #192 on: December 16, 2006, 21:02 »
RUBY/SAPPHIRE:
Get a FLYING type pokemon and fly TO THE RIGHT off the top of the Sky Pillar. The pokemon will fly up, and you will enter a special stage where you will get an Emerald ball.

Do the same thing, only to the left and a Magikarp will fire a piece of chewing gum at you. The bird pokemon will fall, and your characters clothes will fall off. One garment lands and hides in each town, but it is funnier to watch your character run around naked. You cannot talk to anyone, for if they see you, they will get an ! above their heads, call the newspaper and it will say GAME OVER as a newspaper plastered with butt-naked shots of you appears on-screen. Your save will then delete.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 17:42 by magnemiteslairking »

Offline SCM

• Back to stay.
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
    • My deviant art page.
« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2006, 21:17 »
Ok, what you need to do to be able to go on an aeroplane in FR/LG is THIS.

First, catch 450 pokemon with perfect IV's, with only using under 500 balls. Then EV train them all to have max attack and speed. Trade them all to another game, and trade back. Talk to your mum 1000000 times after walking on EVERY tile in the game. There is a 1/10000 chance she will give you an aeroplane ticket!!!11

magnemiteslairking

« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2006, 21:23 »
If you do my previous 'nudie' cheat, but successfully find Prof. Oak he will become an Oak tree and give you a Metal Coat. Your character is now made of metal. After playing the game 24/7 for 80 weeks, you will be a rusty metal zombie.