Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 405319 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #2130 on: July 13, 2016, 14:50 »
Came out of work last night and the only reason my feet didn't give way is because of the memory foam support my shoes had. Whoever invented memory foam is my hero.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: July 13, 2016, 17:28 »
agoraphobia and ocd control my gotdam life!!!!!!!!

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: July 14, 2016, 02:53 »
 I've just finished Season 4 of Orange is the new Black. Don't really know what to watch at this point. Thought it was really good, to be honest. Actually watching Bob Ross atm since it's really interesting to watch him do his thing. It's really calming tbh, totally worth a watch as it is. HE STOPPED PAINTING TO FEED BABY SQUIRRELS.

So yeah, I don't know what series to get into at the moment. I need Idris Elba to break into my house and encourage me to watch TV instead of doing something productive like in that advert where the bloke skips work.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #2133 on: July 14, 2016, 20:06 »
Paul is moving stores, and we're not getting a replacement. There goes my 4 day week next week, because we are now a manager down. I am sad.

I am also covered in new scratches after holding down a poorly Rosie
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: July 14, 2016, 20:38 »
Breaking Benjamin just dropped their music video for Ashes of Eden, and after watching it, I want to spam likes but I can only give one.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: July 15, 2016, 04:55 »
i just finished watching friends and.., i don't know what my purpose in life is

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: July 15, 2016, 04:59 »
A skunk got into our backyard and one of our cats killed it. Yet 2 out of 3 of our dogs decided to play with it as it died and got sprayed, and my dog in her infinite wisdom somehow got out of the fence...again. Yet when we gave up looking she was right at the gate. After that I had to chase her down with orange halves and a bottle of perfume just so I could even get her inside to wash her twice and chase her with the perfume again.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #2137 on: July 15, 2016, 08:49 »
Watched the last episode of NCIS with Anthony DiNozzo in. Plot twists and sadness
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: July 15, 2016, 14:34 »
 This wisdom tooth is causing more pain than necessary ahaha but I've been through this before so it'll settle down after it finishes coming through.

Spoiler: show
Went to Fat Fighters and I was thrown out for fighting? The name is awfully misleading tbh.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #2139 on: July 15, 2016, 21:05 »
I think today qualifies as one of the worst days ever
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: July 15, 2016, 21:09 »
A new fail army video is on YouTube, but my video isn't in it. :(
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #2141 on: July 15, 2016, 23:23 »
knees weak, thighs are sweaty : (

Spoiler: mind stuff • show

also i keep having severe mood swings - going from content to manic to outright depressed and upset. over a matter of minutes to hours. uh, this is not a good sign when im already on antidepressants.

i hope im not bipolar because thats the last thing i need on top of the laundry list i already have holy f**k i hate myself

also, i keep suffering delusions of 'what if everyone else is actually just a advanced spambot/AI/robot?' and ye old inception 'if i fall i'll wake up somewhere better'. i know they're fake but when they hit it feels so real, so like its similtaneously real and fake. kind of like schrodinger's cat, but less dead.

but at least im getting some exercise in with pokemon go?? thats helping a bit with my state of mind. and i have some very tolerant people in my life - including quite a few people on the forums.

stop getting sentimental, sam, stop oversharing on the forus to people who dont care - I DONT CARRRRRRE I WANT TO VENT AND EXPOSE MY FEEEEEEEEELINGS, OF WHICH I HAVE APPROXIMATELY TOO MANY.

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: July 16, 2016, 00:36 »
 I feel down tonight and it's silly because there isn't even anything wrong aha.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: July 16, 2016, 02:19 »
knees weak, thighs are sweaty : (

Spoiler: mind stuff • show

also i keep having severe mood swings - going from content to manic to outright depressed and upset. over a matter of minutes to hours. uh, this is not a good sign when im already on antidepressants.

i hope im not bipolar because thats the last thing i need on top of the laundry list i already have holy f**k i hate myself

also, i keep suffering delusions of 'what if everyone else is actually just a advanced spambot/AI/robot?' and ye old inception 'if i fall i'll wake up somewhere better'. i know they're fake but when they hit it feels so real, so like its similtaneously real and fake. kind of like schrodinger's cat, but less dead.

but at least im getting some exercise in with pokemon go?? thats helping a bit with my state of mind. and i have some very tolerant people in my life - including quite a few people on the forums.

stop getting sentimental, sam, stop oversharing on the forus to people who dont care - I DONT CARRRRRRE I WANT TO VENT AND EXPOSE MY FEEEEEEEEELINGS, OF WHICH I HAVE APPROXIMATELY TOO MANY.

having epicery brokebrains doesnt make you less of a person. for instance, take me. //does some sweet flexing// im v strong n cool even if my brain is a dick. its important to embrace ur wabisabi

this bad poste brought to you by the Mental Health For Everyone For Beth By Beth foundation

Spoiler:  • show
i shove this link at anyone whos currently waking up to the fact that mental disorders are falling into weird Spectrum Strata (bipolar spectrum, schizo spectrum even. the dude who is in charge of one of the Diagnostic Things has said its likely theres a unipolar/bipolar neuroses/psychoses spectrum but 'we cant change too much at once' which is why you wont see it actually In The Flesh for a while yet)

but http://psycheducation.org is a good place to start re: "Depression Plus", so to speak, if you wish to do some Reading to quell ur fears. take it slow though and IANAD/IANAP and consult medical professionals etc etc. also it is kind of State Of The Art Psychiatric Theory which as you can tell takes a while to roll out to actual psychiatrists all over.

name is based on psychoeducation  which is a Thing where you learn about the Logistics and Biology of your Condition so you understand and treat it better. kind of like when nurses tell u Interesting Stuff bout the body when ur in hospital and you Get The Probelm a bit better.

Dude is a psych who has done a lot of wholesome research into the bipolar spectrum end of things and he has some p interestin Factoids. seems amongst other things that Mood Swing disorder stuff is partly a malfunction of the Body Clock. i.e. for some, gettin blueblocker lenses will stop a partic painful hypomanic in its tracks (it does me anyway if its sundown and i still aint stopped) and with Disciplined Use is the best you can have to an actually practical version of the surprisingly effective Dark Therapy for particularly meds-resistant bipolar. 

its got a cool name and is literally the opposite of Light Therapy. basically being in Complete Darkness from 6pm to 8am and an attempt to Force the body clock (a bit broken/dysfunctional in affective disorder folks) to behave a bit, but impractical. hence the magickal orange lenses (i can dig up the Reccommended ones cos they have to Actually Block blue light on a spectrum absorption thing)

ASD and ASD accessories (bipolar, hypermobility, dysautonomia, uh..."having accidents", adhd/add, speech impediments, SPD, hyperlexia, the three dys-'s, etc etc. all these pop up with some of the others for some reason) is a partic Scientific Area Interest of mine for Obvious Vested Interests. you can probably tell.

also im spitballin here but outta curiosity im gonna guess your sleep schedule is "?????????????" and you also hate bright light too and it tends to make you feel a bit Racy/Speeded? im probably wrong but im just Collecting Anecdotal Evidence for some personal theories rly.

anyway this was my Mental Health carepost thanks for reading

edit: aww crung i was meant to be writin a Dyspraxia Diorama also to someone on here. i will be on that soon too i promise //prostrative bowing// bit of a hectic week this week
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 03:06 by Lord Thistlewick Flanders »
           

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: July 16, 2016, 04:18 »
I've been trying to clean my glasses for at least half an hour with the microfiber cloth that you're supposed to use to clean them and all its done is smudge my glasses so bad I can't even use them until I get the patience to try and clean them again. If anyone needs any advice on where to get their next pair of eyeglasses, don't go through Zenni. I mean the frames are decent, but the lenses smudge super easy and the cloths make the matter worse.