Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532520 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline TSOL

• Doctor
  • Joeno Fan
  • ''wwhatevver!"
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #4425 on: June 14, 2012, 11:20 »
i wish i wasnt so boring maybe then shed still like me and ask me to draw her things and ask me to rp with her and ask me to go on skype and not all her talented new friends.

im so useless and pathetic wow piss on me

I don't think you're actually as left out as you feel
I mean you said yourself that she's a really nice person so I don't think a nice person would just let themselves get sucked so far into the whole business of the Homestuck fandom that they're just gonna start forgetting their normal friends.

If they are, then well, that's really not your fault, at all. More theirs.

On topic: I have an exam this afternoon that I don't feel at all prepared for. Woo. :l
Hey baby, give it a try
I can find an answer if you wanna know why
I know I'm a nerd but give another play to the song

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: June 14, 2012, 20:38 »
Looks like the world likes to rain on me when the bins need to go out. Lovely. :|

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4427 on: June 15, 2012, 17:50 »
Just the fact I was up most of the night sick last night, and feel really weak this morning.....Ergh I hate being ill.  :(
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #4428 on: June 16, 2012, 13:58 »
The fact I bought my tickets for Muse like two days ago and I have the email with the booking confirmation and everything but the money is still not out of my account and now I'm totes paranoid aaaaah

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: June 17, 2012, 23:08 »
Wrote my first CV ermergerd liek, but yeah, bricking it incase it's not good enough, I mean, I want this job Hope it's good enough!

Also, the anticipation that I am getting waiting for my package to come, it's the first time I have actually baught something off the internet with my account and my money, a pair of chinos and some shoes. When I get a parcel or a letter I go back to being five at Christmas.

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: June 17, 2012, 23:21 »
Deleted a PM that I really wanted to keep. It will never come back. This happens all the time. ;____;
My inbox is full of messages from 2011... I kinda let the social side of my internet life die.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

OVOxo

« Reply #4431 on: June 20, 2012, 23:55 »
^ It could be worse; you could have deleted a profile with quite a few kept...

-sigh-

I'm annoyed as well because of the lack of a certain text. I think I did wrong. Wouldn't be surprised if I did. Woops

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #4432 on: June 21, 2012, 10:28 »
Sky+ HD box is stuck on standby. [/Firstworldproblems]
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4433 on: June 21, 2012, 22:28 »
Why do people insist on putting photos of their injuries and wounds and infections on Facebook with a written accompaniment? Honestly the last thing I want to see is the reason you need to go to A&E.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4434 on: June 21, 2012, 23:26 »
Couldn't find Milly at work. Only reason for happiness has vanished. :'[

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #4435 on: June 22, 2012, 03:54 »
My stupid so called  boyfriend is a thoughtless *insert expletive of your choice here*

Ok, I get it, my friend is hot. You really don't need to keep going on about it.

OVOxo

« Reply #4436 on: June 22, 2012, 13:10 »
Everything has gone wrong today; I went to the bank and found out they had massive problems, then the machine decided it didn't want to work so I came back to see if I could sort out things on there and I tried logging on to online banking and now they've locked it and have sent me a new activation code which doesn't help me whatsoever; now I won't be able to pay for my house for next year and I'm in the crap. My pin was fine earlier but later on it decided that it was wrong and I have no idea why too.

Hate life, hate everything, need a drink. I just can't be bothered with anything any more. I'm raging right now and feeling really sick due to stress too =/

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: June 22, 2012, 13:30 »
Everything has gone wrong today; I went to the bank and found out they had massive problems, then the machine decided it didn't want to work so I came back to see if I could sort out things on there and I tried logging on to online banking and now they've locked it and have sent me a new activation code which doesn't help me whatsoever; now I won't be able to pay for my house for next year and I'm in the crap. My pin was fine earlier but later on it decided that it was wrong and I have no idea why too.

Hate life, hate everything, need a drink. I just can't be bothered with anything any more. I'm raging right now and feeling really sick due to stress too =/

Could be this. If I was there I'd give you a man hug, and recommend HSBC.

OVOxo

« Reply #4438 on: June 22, 2012, 13:34 »
Could be this. If I was there I'd give you a man hug, and recommend HSBC.

Yeah, luckily it is extended opening on Saturday too so I should be able to sort it out but it's still highly annoying. I only found out about it when the woman was explaining to everyone in the queue =/

I don't know how it's affected the machine; just a dodgy machine I guess. I'm usually happy with NatWest until they do something wrong or mess up my online banking (it's like the third time now although the first was my fault xD)

EDIT: oh and now they decide to text me about it. Great timing
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 13:57 by Gurren Lagann »

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4439 on: June 22, 2012, 23:13 »
Went on yahoo answers and searched if Tumblr is worth it, some guy posted his tumblr and it was filled with 18+ pictures of the homosexual nature. Sent it to all my homaphobic friends for a laugh telling them it was mine and asking for followers.

I dug myself a massive hole  :laugh: They might actually think it's mine  :mellow: