Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 98031 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #150 on: September 07, 2014, 23:41 »
NU is an awful tier this generation. I want to play in the tournament and do well, but I'm just not enjoying it. The worst thing I'm getting terrible hax tonight, so I don't know if my team is bad or my luck. After this tourney I'm done with NU this generation -.-

Maybe you should lose to me on purpose, eh? Eh?

No kidding though, I've been paired against you for R1 in tournies so many times and every single time you've beaten me. Guess who is getting thrashed tomorrow (it's me)

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 07, 2014, 23:45 »
^Apparently Jynx was horrid at the start of this gen. Some things have moved up to RU, maybe it's making a comeback. Either way, that thing is scary.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 23:48 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2014, 23:47 »

Maybe you should lose to me on purpose, eh? Eh?

No kidding though, I've been paired against you for R1 in tournies so many times and every single time you've beaten me. Guess who is getting thrashed tomorrow (it's me)
I'm not feeling confident about tomorrow lol, I think you're going to win. I've been trying to practice but I hate NU so much it's making me angry. I've been swearing at the computer screen and I don't swear that often.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2014, 23:51 »
In Year 12 and a bit of Year 13 we had to come in, even if we had no lessons, otherwise no EMA and / or they'd ring your parents up and it was so frustrating =/
Holy crap that's horrible! IIRC (it was 8 years ago when I started sixth form, god I feel old) you just had to tell the teacher that took your register in the morning/afternoon that you had no lessons and they'd sign you off for EMA and not expect you in. Sitting around in the common room with very limited computers and a library full of screaming year 7's would have been pointless. :/ Especially as it was before smartphones and wifi were a big thing (feeling even older).

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 07, 2014, 23:57 »
I've had sorta mini catch ups with two people who almost felt like siblings way back today... man it's weird how the little things like that can mean and feel so much ^^;
what a great day =D

Holy crap that's horrible! IIRC (it was 8 years ago when I started sixth form, god I feel old) you just had to tell the teacher that took your register in the morning/afternoon that you had no lessons and they'd sign you off for EMA and not expect you in. Sitting around in the common room with very limited computers and a library full of screaming year 7's would have been pointless. :/ Especially as it was before smartphones and wifi were a big thing (feeling even older).

Luckily we had our own 6th Form area so it wasn't as bad but even then we had someone constantly monitoring us to make sure we were getting work done and whatnot so at times it felt like a chore. With Year 13 we were allowed private study at home but even then they preferred for you to stay in if you had a break in the day rather than the start or end. It was so frustrating haha

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 08, 2014, 00:07 »
Oh dear. I didn't get the job I wanted but I get more money in my current one so that's alright I suppose. But our management is doing such a terrible job. They don't appear to understand what needs changing and just throw out keywords at meetings. Never planning ahead; all they do is react to things after they've happened. :/

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 08, 2014, 02:07 »
oh body pls go to sleep I don't want insomnia again

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #157 on: September 08, 2014, 10:53 »
The only reason I really care is just if they get independence we'll lose Andy Murray.

The Doctor will be played by a foreigner. We can't have that!
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Wolstenholme

« Reply #158 on: September 08, 2014, 11:37 »
I guess we'll lose Paul Di Resta too, not that he really matters that much any more.

Anyway, I woke up thinking I had to go into P16 for 9:25 when in actual fact it was 8:25. I only realised my mistake at 8:10 just as I got out of the shower. I then had to rush into P16 for a really pointless hour of form before coming home for breakfast. Too much of a faff these Monday things

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 08, 2014, 11:48 »
Another royal baby for the media to obsess over for months for no apparent reason. Shoot me now.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2014, 11:52 »
^ But Royalsssssss

seriously though I love the Royals so much and I am v v v excited for Royal Baby mark 2, Will and Kate are my faves.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2014, 13:56 »
This Royal baby is just going to be another nine months of right royal (no pun intended) butt kissing by Nicholas Witchell on the Six O'Clock News.

People only care if we get a bank holiday because of it. It's always "I don't care about the Royals. They've never done anything for us! What's that? We might get a day off? GOOOOOOOD SAAAAAVE OUUUUR GRAAAAAACIOUS QUEEN!"

I'm not bothered either way.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2014, 16:05 »
one of kate middleton's friends talked about this like 3 weeks ago but it wasn't officially announced then

idk i'm not all that fussed about the royals part but b a b i e s <3

thanks gl <3

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2014, 17:00 »
couldnt sleep for the like fourth night in a row last night 0/10 Not Recommended

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2014, 18:32 »
 I don't have a single class where I can talk to any of my friends.

I found out that I'm the only one to be moved from a class where I had two decent friends and it's annoying because it was the only class I had where I actually had company.

Now I've got four separate classes with people that I personally can't stand.