Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu]Get Out Alive (Warning: Will contain a LOT of violence)[J]  (Read 29246 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
((Heyhey I do hope joining is still open! I haven't joined an RP on here in like a million years and this one really caught my eye, I'd love to join in!! 8U))

Name: Dana
Species: Ninetales
Accessories: No real "accessories", but her head fluff is a bit wilder than an average Ninetales, and a longer snout
Moves: Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Nasty Plot, Payback
Bio: Dana is filled to the brim with brashness, arrogance, and a fiery temper, easily frustrated with often simple things. The fiery fox often makes decisions too quickly before considering the pros and cons of them, and more than once has gotten in trouble because of her sharp tongue. Above all Dana hates looking weak, and as such often denies help even if she clearly needs it.
She is, however, incredibly loyal to those she deems close to her, especially her large friend Jaime (even though she sometimes treats the Garchomp as a sort of bodyguard to hide behind after shes angered Pokemon bigger than her) She considers any friend of her's a friend for life.
(She also tends to give nicknames to everyone she meets. If she ever uses someone's real name, it's usually over something serious)
Backstory: Dana was the only female among 4 Vulpix offspring of a Ninetales pack, and lived her early life constantly trying to one-up her older brothers. She was out attempting to hunt when the Doomsday virus swept through her family's den, leaving the fox Pokemon to return home to her now infected family trying to attack her. She escaped, shaken and battered, and thus spent several years trying to live on her own. Once while trying to dig up food she dug up a Firestone, accidentally evolving herself. She found new strength in this form, though, and could fight much easier. Along her travels she met a certain Gabite yet to evolve, became fast friends with him, and continued to travel with him until stumbling into the survivor group she's in today. 
Starter post: [see below, I'm combining her's and Jaime's if that's okay]

Name: Jaime
Species: Garchomp
Accessories: Has a bracelet around one claw with an indent where a Megastone used to fit, but has long since been knocked out and emptied. Also has a few scales on top of his head that prickle upwards and look like tiny spikes.
Moves: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Outrage (only when truly furious)
Bio: Jaime is a remarkably optimistic Pokemon, usually always giving a toothy smile or a gentle laugh. He keeps his scaly chin up, and tries to remain confident that the Doomsday virus will be stopped. A gentle giant, he wishes for everyone to get along, and as such often is the one who has to smooth things over after Dana has let her temper grab a hold of her. He is fond of the Ninetales, and often carries her on his back. He's fond of pretty much everyone, especially younger Pokemon.
He can be a bit too easily fond of others, though, and is rather easy to catch off guard. The wrong Pokemon could easily trick him into doing something stupid. But while sometimes a bit of a dope, if one was to ever truly push Jaime off the edge, they'd best be able to run quite fast, unless they want to be on the receiving end of a giant shark dragon's feeding frenzy.
Backstory: Garchomps aren't really the best at parenting. Jaime remembers his childhood as a Gible buried in a cave without much of any guardians about. He'd eat small bug Pokemon and dig tunnels and enjoy himself, but it wasn't particularly exciting. The most exciting thing he remembers from childhood was finding a shiny round stone he kept with him always. When he finally felt old enough to emerge from his cave home, he found himself in a world wracked by the Doomsday virus ,and was reasonably terrified. It wasn't until he evolved while fighting off some infected Pokemon that he began grow a bit more sure of himself. He met Dana whilst traveling about, and took to her quickly, and even evolved while protecting her from a Doomsday hoard. It was then he learned of his stone's powers, allowing him to Mega Evolve and become even stronger...at least until a bad night when the stone was knocked out of his bracelet during  rumble and lost to the barren land. He was and still is saddened over that, but when he and Dana came across the survivor group, he began very excited over the notion of meeting new friends and (maybe) a cure for the horrible disease he'd witnessed
Starter post:

The bumpy, scaly back of a Garchomp wasn't an ideal spot to nap, but Dana had been doing it for so long it was as nice as a cushy pillow by now. She lounged, yawned, tried to block out the hushed noises she could hear from the other survivors. She was doing pretty good, too, until a horrifically loud buzz (well not that loud, but when one was trying to sleep it was loud) of a phone sounded and woke her up.
"Aughghghhh...I was just drifting off, too," She snarled quietly, perking her head up and twitching her ears towards the buzz, spying Del answering his phone from a few feet away. Blinking, she glanced down at Jaime's head and poked one of his head appendages with a paw, "Yo, Sharky, what's happening? I was asleep."
Jaime glanced up at her, lips curling back to show his pointy teeth as he smiled, "I think Del's getting a call from someone!"
"...Yeah, no, really? I didn't notice," Dana snorted back at him, "What's the call about?"
"Oh," Jaime blinked, realizing the simpleness of his prior response, "Well...I don't really know." It was then that both Garchomp and Ninetales  heard the Mega Gengar address the whole group, speaking of news that they were "guaranteed" to like. Jaime's grin grew wider and he shifted, lifting himself up onto his foreclaws and almost making Dana tumble off his back with a yelp. "Oop! Sorry," He reached back, grabbing the scruff of her neck with his jaws, and tugging her up past his back fin.
She grunted, clinging tightly to him, and shivered happily with the announcement of good news, "MMmm, MMMM!! You know what this mean, big guy? We're on the hunt!" She grinned, swishing her tails eagerly, "And we finally got a scent! The cure is almost upon us." She laughed, "no more crazy zombies!" No more fighting for survival. No more praying for safehouses. It would be wonderful just to have one night where she wasn't constantly looking over her shoulder for danger. If they found a cure, Dana could finally relax for once, and she relished the thought of it.
"Well, I don't know if they're zombies, per say," Jaime mumbled, earning a swat offside the head. He paid it no mind; inside he was ecstatic. If they found a cure, things would be good again. It'd be a safe world for the young ones in their survivor party to live out their hopefully long lives, and for the older ones to continue living happily.
Even though he never knew the world outside when it wasn't untouched by disease, he knew if it was eradicated things would feel right again.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 00:55 by Danatales »

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
I find the ninetails ironic, since my vulpix characters parents (both ninetails) were killed. So my character may look at her differently than the other pokemon, maybe good, maybe bad.

So Jamie and Rhea's charizard may like me. You may want to watch for Ryu.

Wait, 1,2. HOLY CHEESE! 10 characters! I'm gonna have to read each post twice before replying.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 00:05 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
Name: Knuckle
Species: Hitmonlee
Accessories: Red ribbon tied around left wrist.
Moves: Close Combat, Power-up Punch, Swords Dance, Focus Blast
Bio: Knuckle, despite his name, isn't always a violent guy. He just lets his anger get out of control. He doesn't try to start fights, but when he does, he always has the last laugh. Knuckle mostly enjoys hanging out and doing whatever he wants with his buddies, and has decent self-control. Knuckle is a master of stealth, but only when his buddies have got his back. His weaknesses are his temper, especially when his mother is mentioned.
Backstory: Knuckle has had a very tragic past. It all started five years into his life, when his father got into drugs and began abusing him. He coped with this drug-fueled abuse until he was 10, when his mother, a Gothitelle at the age of 57, decided that she couldn't stand to watch her son be slapped around anymore, so she fought back. In this violent fight, Knuckle's father lost an eye and the majority of his right leg, and his mother was killed. Miserable, he ran away to his uncle's house, where he was raised to age 20. Then, his uncle died of a heart attack and Knuckle was forced to go out and get a home of his own. Because of this tragicness, Knuckle lets his temper get away from him.
Starter post: I was fine with this whole infection. Me and my buddies had a place to live and food to eat. Everything was great until my buddies were savaged by an Oshawott infected by the virus. I had to flee, but not before I kicked that f***ing Oshawott down the stairs. I found a group of 10 or so people that were fighting against the plague as well, and figured I could hang out with them. They could help me avenge my friends' deaths.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 13:11 by Hitmonchu »

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Just one thing before Zeke goes over your form, aura sphere is in no way learnable by hitmonlee.

is a master of stealth

and a parody of Ryu :tongue2:

Other than that, I think your..... wait. Gothetelle was your mother? I'm hoping you were adopted, or things would get awkward.

Anyways, I think it's fine, just change aura sphere to like vacuum wave or focus blast.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
Hitmonlee is an all-male species, so my mother can't be a Hitmonlee. Gothitelle is in the same egg group as Hitmonlee.
And sure, I'll change the "aura sphere" thing.

EDIT: wait..... Crap, I forgot that eggs are always the mother species...

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Alright. It's up to Zeke now. And lol.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
Zeke added me to the list of members, so I guess I can join!
_________________________________________________ __
I was sleeping on a big, red couch that had obviously been damaged from age, dreaming furiously. In the dream, I was alone in the woods at night. Each tree was a neon color, each color different from the last. I kept walking until I found a wooden sign and what looked like an old firepit. The sign's words were obscured by the darkness, but I knew it was some kind of warning. I stood there in the neon woods for a minute or two staring at the sign when suddenly a pink tree fell down, barely missing me. I yowled and jumped out of the way, barely dodging a yellow tree that had followed the pink tree. Then the forest basically fell down. It was increasingly difficult to jump over the pastel and neon trees, and I didn't know how much longer I could take it.
Then I saw a Scrafty.
It was just standing there, silhouetted by the moonlight, and a tree was about to hit it. Knowing that it couldn't dodge the trees as easily as I could, I decided to risk it and catch it in a flying tackle. So I jumped, grabbed the Scrafty, and faceplanted into the ground.
I rubbed the dirt out of my eyes and looked up at the Scrafty, who promptly screamed,
"Ding-a-ling-a-ling!"
I snapped awake to find Del answering a phone call, and sighed a heavy sigh of relief.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
^And there's the starter post, so Zeke just has to kick us off.

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
I finished up my forms last night, I do hope they're okay! i'm excited hehehe

Also, my Jaime isn't listened on the character list on the first post. Is that a misprint or is there an issue or something? :U

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
I'm going with misprint.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
Gengar's on, he should be starting us up soon...

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Nope, he's actually fading. I think he logged off.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
No, he's definetyly here

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Ok. Zeke must've gone AFK.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
((Aassfjfsjdhfhsjsj why can't I remember this thread even exists. I made this thing and its already fading from my memory.))

RP... BEGIN!

"Alright team, you know how this is going to work. The only way to get to Kalos is to get the boat from Castelia City in Unova. Of course, Castelia City is thousands of miles away, and Kalos is even further." Del addresses to the other survivors. "Remember the golden rule. Any infected Pokemon we see, we kill mercillesly."

Del walks up to a small safe and puts a key in the lock. He turns it and the lid opens, revealing a loaded, green and brown camouflaged shotgun.

"Now, there's quite a few of us. But compared to the millions of infected Pokemon, its a miracle we are still alive right now. Actually traveling thousands of miles, ruthlessly blowing the brains out of them is going to be a challenge."

Del aims down the sights of the shotgun and shoots at an infected Pokemon attempting to get in through the window.

"Remember, that was a one shot, one kill. You will more than likely not be that lucky, so make sure you shoot them twice in the head to be safe and make sure those undead are dead again."

Del takes the ammo chamber out of the shotgun and reloads. "Of course, the low fire rate of a shotgun isn't going to help against most hordes."

With the push of a button, a wall nearby turns around, revealing different weaponry, from knives to Rocket Propelled Grenades, all hooked up an a metallic wall.

Del begins picking up different guns and shooting them last the same target.

"Submachine gun. Decent fire rate, good range, average damage. Requires constant reloading."

"Assault Rifle. High power, good fire rate but should only be used at close range."

"Light machine gun..."

"Anyway,,you get the jist. Each type of gun has advantages and disadvantages. You just need to know the right time and place to pull the trigger." He takes out a tablet computer and begins tapping the screen.

"I've pinpointed the Kanto Lab's location. Using this tablet, the built-in tracking device will automatically show us the fastest way to get there. However, any red dots on the radar are infected herds of fifty or more, and they should be avoided whenever possible."

Del concludes the short training exercise, as he notices half of the team fell asleep from boredom.

He shoots some bullets at the ceiling to get everyone's attention. "OY, OY! NO SLEEPING ON THE JOB!"

"You guys should know how important this mission is, and SLEEPING isn't gonna HELP."

"Anyway, our current location, as you know, is Lumiose City, Kalos. Our first region to stop at is Sinnoh, approximately 750 miles away from here. As most of that distance is surrounded by sea, we'll have to use a boat that hasn't yet been wrecked. Just watch out for any infected Basculins. If one jumps up at you, take out the knife and stab it in the neck."

Del hands out the weaponry to the rest of the team.

"Guys, we have a mission.

And we can't afford to fail."

Needs more Gengar