Author Topic: How far in before the admins show up?  (Read 362801 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

quack98

Re: How far in before the admins show up?
« Reply #5925 on: July 24, 2013, 17:00 »

*now in some sort of arctic forest*

\\ It seems no-one has faith in normal fighting, I know I need to stay as strong physically as the rest are psychically... Hmm... This tree looks good \\

*pulls out Eskrima Sticks, and starts practicing Aikido on the tree*

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5926 on: July 24, 2013, 17:13 »

I set up base camp here, grab my sword, Hurricane, and practice for hours, until my body was about to collapse, then, a new power flowed through me and my sword had holographic illusions, I swung my sword, and the phantom swords swung and destroyed the trees around me. Yes, my power is growing. Now, I'm losing strength, more power rushed though me, the phantom swords were still there but now they were beside waves of wind and water, I swung and for a mile, everything was destroyed! Now, I smirk with this new power in my swordplay. I unroll my sleeping bag, send out my pokemon, and we rest for then night.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5927 on: July 24, 2013, 17:19 »

I catch a wild Pidgey and practice Transformation magic on it, turning into everything from dolls to rifles. A lot of my spells were quite scratchy - I didn't have the prowess that Blazcario seemed to demand. Memory manipulation was my specialty... I let the Pidgey go.

\\ Dick seemed different but wars change people. It changed me.\\

I longed for familiar company. I sent out my Hydreigon and returned to camp.

quack98

« Reply #5928 on: July 24, 2013, 17:22 »

*getting into training quite a bit, now hits from Eskrima sticks are knocking down some of the thinner trees, and occasionally the larger ones*

\\ Still not strong enough! I must be able to tell even the greatest redwood... Why is it I find myself only capable of knocking down measly oaks. Could it be that I've actually achieved peak human capabilities... No! I can't think like that! If I think I've reached it, I have no reason to train, and if I don't train I'll lose my edge... \\

Edit: WOAH!! What happened to your avatar, 'hole? It looks awesome!

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5929 on: July 24, 2013, 17:27 »

I feel like, my power is being sapped from me... It's mewtwo, an old friend has come to visit.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
« Reply #5930 on: July 24, 2013, 17:29 »
513. I go out of the cave as well. I release my Quagsire and we practice water attacks. Trixie blasts a tree. The tree leans over as the jet of water literally bends it out of shape. Then the tree cracks and falls over, weakened by the jet of water. Trixie blasts a splash of water into the air. "Quagsire!" she shouts.
I return her to the Pokeball and release my Gallade, who I have decided to name James.
Immediately, he stabs the tree with his sharp arm. He spins around, putting nicks into the soaking wood and for the grand finale, launches a purple-pink ball of pure psychic energy into the tree. The tree promptly implodes.
I return the exhausted Pokémon into his ball.
Then I release my Swampert. I order him to destroy the stump of the tree Trixie and James attacked. He punches it furiously and then spits a powerful stream of pure blue water at it. The bark slowly peels off the tree. Then Swampert takes a flying leap into the air, landing on the stump, which squishes it to a laughable size.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5931 on: July 24, 2013, 17:30 »
514. Poison did it for me - I think she was expecting me to use it as my avatar - If not she has credit in my sig anyway!

Halfway through my journey back to camp I meet the edge of the woods, the woods stretched on for at least another mile after this, but they stopped here - with stumps where they used to be. I the distance I can see that the woods carry on - probably opposite where I am stood a mile or so the other way from the camp.

\\ This must be Blaze's doing. \\

quack98

« Reply #5932 on: July 24, 2013, 17:33 »

* Whilst training, I come across Chloe, and one of my Eskrima sticks nearly hit her neck, I stop just in time *

"Chloe? What are you doing here? I thought you were still in camp!"

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5933 on: July 24, 2013, 17:35 »

"I left to practice a little magic... I'm a bit scratchy to be perfectly honest - I was about to try and find somewhere to train Ray."

quack98

« Reply #5934 on: July 24, 2013, 17:38 »

"I see. *sees Ray* Woah!!! Is that ray? He was only a Deino last time we met!!! I would tell you what I'm doing, but I assume its pretty obvious by the fact I almost murdered you ;D"

\\ I hope she realises that was an accident, otherwise this could be awkward \\

"Can you make a fireball? You could use them to train ray, see if he can deflect them"

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5935 on: July 24, 2013, 17:50 »

"Hahaha - No worries about the 'almost murder'! That's a good idea with the fireballs! - What do you say Ray?"

*Roar of approval :???*

I create a small (purposefully harmless) fireball and fire it at Ray's stomach. He dodges clean out of the way letting it sail through the gaps between his wings and does this around 12 times in succession.

quack98

« Reply #5936 on: July 24, 2013, 17:59 »

*watches Ray, who's clearly enjoying training, I pull out an assortment of weapons*

"Ah, don't worry. I'm just seeing which ones I can get rid off"

\\ Hmm... Shurikens and Eskrima sticks are kinda necessary, A katana would be nice, I think I can lose the rest though... \\

"Hey! Chloe! I've got some weapons her I don't need, feel free to choose any!"

*lays Nunchuks, 4 throwing knives and a long sword on the floor*

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5937 on: July 24, 2013, 18:04 »

"Really? Okay then! - Thankyou!"

\\ Nunchuks aren't really my style...\\

*Takes 2 knives and the sword.*

"Usually I don't need weapons but now that I'm not living in the shadows it's probably a necessary precaution!"

quack98

« Reply #5938 on: July 24, 2013, 18:13 »

\\ Interesting. She chose the Longsword, probably the most cumbersome of the weapons offered, yet she seems more of an agile fighter. Oh. Of course. She can use magic to lighten it... \\

"I'm sure throwing knives will suit your style just fine. And it's always best to have a sword of some description, just in case. After all, you've witnessed my obsidian laser."

\\ suddenly I realise, I've just given away why I am immune to most magic. She'll surely realise that I have obsidian protecting me \\

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5939 on: July 24, 2013, 18:31 »

I wake up and eat a quick breakfast. Then, I unsheathe hurricane, and try to channel that power again, but to no avail. I keep practicing and I channel the hurricane power again, a little easier than last time, the large boulder I was practicing on was smashed into gravel. I smirk and send out my pokemon and train them.