Author Topic: Many years have passed...  (Read 868 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Golden Shroomish

• Dream on, b!tch.
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Many years have passed...
« on: December 20, 2013, 03:22 »
Many years have passed since I last set eyes upon the PKMN.net messageboards. Back then, I was young, foolish, idealistic and spry. I built my way up, slowly, a young lad desperate to revamp anything that came his way, mix and splice and perform wanton requests to mix a Gengar with a Gloom.

The days of sprites are long gone now, and all I have is my Macintosh laptop, unsuited to the editing of images, pixel by pixel. I am here, clasping my 3DS in hand, wondering whether a man of 19 years old really has a place in this world. I am here for Friend Safari, and other such enforced social elements that Nintendo feel Pokémon is suited for. I will pander for now Nintendo, for I know that the good people at PKMN.net will help me to get that Moxie Heracross, and that Charmeleon that the GTS people want my Xerneas for.

I humbly offer myself to you, a man who was once pushing 1000 posts, but has been reduced to nothing more than a Golden Shroomish, alone in the depths of the forests of the Internet.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Re: Many years have passed...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 04:50 »
Well... alright then! I've been here since I was 14, and I'm 22 now, so don't worry about age or whatever. Welcome back, good to see you, and have fun! :>
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 12:01 »
hi i'm 17 and devoting my life to playing xy when i get it for christmas so i'm not far off
so it's not uncool

i mean even my grandma was gonna have a shot at pokemon and she's now over 70 so you're def not too old

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 22:48 »
So who are you again
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!