Author Topic: Sign-In Book  (Read 9962 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline baths

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Sign-In Book
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2020, 01:09 »
damn i'm not sure if anyone even remembers me, but i used to go by pika-bolt or something of the sorts (or trevor if that is easier to remember)

i somehow managed to remember my login here and wanted to see how the forum was doing only to see it practically dead.. it's weird to return to a space you joined back when you were 12 and return as a 24 year to see it practically dead but i'm glad you guys transitioned to discord.

i joined earlier the server earlier today but if anyone wants to chat or just say hi, trevor#3443 is my user! hope everyone has been well :^)

Offline princezuko

• Iceduck Fan
  • I just so happen to be a fan of Pokémon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2023, 18:16 »
Hi! I’m new here, but I have played Pokémon since I was in second grade. I have a question: what is the best team to use in Pokémon Silver?

Hey, I know this is maybe too late but I would recommend Feraligatr, Jolteon, Miltank, Aipom, Taurus, and Dragonite. I know it sounds random but this was my original team  ;D

---------------------------------------

Have a great day and stay happy!

Offline DrampardonMe

• More of a Relicanth, really
  • Psythor Fan
  • Get Equipped With TRYING TOO HARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2024, 19:09 »
I was going to make a generic "Hi" thread, but then I noticed this one here.

Long story short, I exiled myself from the Internet for a few years* to prioritize stuff IRL, as well as my art. Happy to report I've grown, am (HOPEFULLY) more mature, and uh, my drawings look better than they used to, too, I guess.

*To be more accurate, I still lurked, but not so much here. More really just never posted anywhere.

Nothing against anyone here, but I really only joined again because I had a rough weekend (though it was the first one in quite a while. Progress!) If no one remembers me, that's fine, but you'll probably not see me anywhere on social media or anything like that. Forums are totally rad, which I'm pretty sure was said earlier. I uh, don't know if the forums themselves will be as active as they once were, but I got a little carried away posting like they were, haha.

One day in middle school, at age 12, I convinced my non-Pokemon-playing friend to make an account here and I watched him make that "r u 12 O0 " (there was an afro in the body of the OP) post with my own eyes. I told him it was a dumb post but he did it anyway, and every time I see posts talking about old times, someone mentions that thread. So I guess it's a good thing I didn't stop him.

I remember the title more than the thread itself. I see it as the little brother to "y r girls so hot?" (I remember reading that one, but not much else, let alone if I posted in it), but yeah, cool lore indeed.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2024, 23:15 by DrampardonMe »
Not really worth a thread, so I'll say it here: Joining the Discord isn't an option for me. It's a long story.

Art Block Status: Past Red Gunner Isn't Real, He Can't Hurt You. Unless...

Offline TheJudgeOfTheRater

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2024, 15:59 »
Hello. I am the Rater’s new Judge.